Pub Owner bans negro's for selling drugs

• Banned

Lol! You're hilarious. I would ban drug dealers from being in place of business too.

It would be interesting if the police set up a sting operation to nab the buyers and sellers. Of course all of the buyers would be black too I'm sure.

:cuckoo:

I do try. :) Thank you for recognizing my genius. Nah the buyers would be a mixture of white and black and whatever else is allowed into Germany. What better way to subjugate a nation than to get their best and brightest hooked on drugs!

Lol! You're hilarious. I would ban drug dealers from being in place of business too.

It would be interesting if the police set up a sting operation to nab the buyers and sellers. Of course all of the buyers would be black too I'm sure.

:cuckoo:

I do try. :) Thank you for recognizing my genius. Nah the buyers would be a mixture of white and black and whatever else is allowed into Germany. What better way to subjugate a nation than to get their best and brightest hooked on drugs!

Yes, your comedic knack is obvious.
:badgrin:

• Banned
Stalk more.....you homosexual deviant....getting a bit disturbing to tell ya the truth.

Good for him!

Only in Germany.

But now will come the international racists to decry this and demand he stop it!

Hope he stands his ground. Who needs Schwarzers ruining his business? :lol:

Quick question......................did anyone responding to this thread actually bother to click on the link in the OP?

It's a link to a white power site, that actually supports the Nazi's.

Since that is what it is, can you really trust it?

I thought people were smarter than to follow White Power bullshit, even on these boards.

I guess I was wrong.

Aw he was banned. Which one of his anti black rants finally caused that? There were so many. And Black Label reappeared right after. Coincidence? I think not.

Quick question......................did anyone responding to this thread actually bother to click on the link in the OP?

I thought people were smarter than to follow White Power bullshit, even on these boards.

I guess I was wrong.

I didn't want my computer to get a virus. Clicking on links from trash like him is like having sex with a cracked out hooker after a convention. You have a high likelihood of catching some disease.

I guess I was wrong.

I didn't want my computer to get a virus. Clicking on links from trash like him is like having sex with a cracked out hooker after a convention. You have a high likelihood of catching some disease.

Indeed. Filth is contagious

Forum List

Back