Public Disrespect For The President

Here it is. The GOP can't attack Obama on his record so they will go back to their tired old playbook. And by the way. For those of you who say the media, especially MSNBC is liberal. A liberal media would not promote the lies of Franklin Graham. Just like Fox News doesn't let Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann on their shows.

Evangelist Franklin Graham called President Barack Obama's religious views into question on Tuesday, stating that he does not know for sure if Obama is a Christian.

Graham, who is the son of Billy Graham and the CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Obama "has said he's a Christian, so I just have to assume that he is."

"All I know is I'm a sinner, and God has forgiven me of my sins... you have to ask every person," he said about whether he could say for sure that Obama is indeed of the Christian faith.

However, when asked about GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum's religion, Graham gave a much more concrete answer.

"I think so," Graham said when asked if he believes Santorum is a Christian. "His values are so clear on moral issues. No question about it... I think he's a man of faith."

good for Franklin fucking Graham.....who the hell cares what he thinks?....are you going to be like Dean now and attribute what this guy says to every person on the right now?....

The jokes were cruel also; example:

Ma, Ma, where's my Pa? Gone to the White House ha, ha, ha.
About Grover Cleveland, who had an illegitimate child.
Dorothy Parker upon learning Calvin Coolidge had died: "How can they tell"?
"
About Taft, after he rode a horse: "How is the poor horse"?"

"President Taft proposes to abandon horses for reasons that the gentleman well knows: he does not wish to violate the law against cruelty to animals"

"Taft is a polite man, he once gave up his chair so three ladies could be seated".
Attacks on the American President go far back...this isn't a new phenom we see...it's we see them almost on demand now...
Former Treasury Secretaries fared pretty poorly way back when, too.
:eusa_whistle:

So many Pub dupe/haters are just bad citizens....they no longer CARE about the truth and can't carry on a civil political discussion. Newt started this BS "talking points" crappe that has destroyed their chances of winning this year.Thank god for no drama Obama...CHANGE THE CHANNEL and get a grip.

The recovery is proceeding and accelerating (BREAKING NEWS for dittoheads), despite "crises" like the debt ceiling BS fiasco that set things back several months and resulted in a credit rating drop caused TOTALLY by Pub no compromise, "un-American" (TIME) GOP/Tea Party tactics...if you care where the inflation came from....:cuckoo::evil::lol:

Change the channel for GOD'S sake, twerp. Get yourself some new material and maybe someone will take you seriously. (probably not)

Doesn't sound to me like he watches Fox....
He may watch, but he can't comprehend the words. Sesame Street is only slightly above his level.

Here it is. The GOP can't attack Obama on his record so they will go back to their tired old playbook. And by the way. For those of you who say the media, especially MSNBC is liberal. A liberal media would not promote the lies of Franklin Graham. Just like Fox News doesn't let Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann on their shows.

Evangelist Franklin Graham called President Barack Obama's religious views into question on Tuesday, stating that he does not know for sure if Obama is a Christian.

Graham, who is the son of Billy Graham and the CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Obama "has said he's a Christian, so I just have to assume that he is."

"All I know is I'm a sinner, and God has forgiven me of my sins... you have to ask every person," he said about whether he could say for sure that Obama is indeed of the Christian faith.

However, when asked about GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum's religion, Graham gave a much more concrete answer.

"I think so," Graham said when asked if he believes Santorum is a Christian. "His values are so clear on moral issues. No question about it... I think he's a man of faith."

:clap2:

obama deserves no respect.

Deserves? No.

Earned? Yeah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ellnd3M8-ow&feature=fvst]President Obama: U.S. has killed Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Unlike...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

But you gotta love..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4]Man Throws Shoes At Bush - YouTube[/ame]
The world hated Bush, Jr., and celebrated the election of Obama.

I'm a small busines owner and an employee of another company as well. Hard worker, familyman, own my home which I keep up nicely, try to live within my means. The President doesn't seem to respect me at all.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

From your link.

In June, the administration predicted the surplus would be $211 billion, and would increase by as much as $1 trillion over the next 10 years.

"The key to fiscal discipline is maintaining these results year after year. We need to put our priorities in order," Clinton said.

My how things have changed...

Correct, and there lies the problem

Indeed.

BTW? Love the Avie! :lol:

/OT

From your link.

In June, the administration predicted the surplus would be $211 billion, and would increase by as much as $1 trillion over the next 10 years.

"The key to fiscal discipline is maintaining these results year after year. We need to put our priorities in order," Clinton said.

My how things have changed...

Correct, and there lies the problem

Indeed.

BTW? Love the Avie! :lol:

/OT

now i can see why the Conservative kids pushed him around a circle....

I'm a small busines owner and an employee of another company as well. Hard worker, familyman, own my home which I keep up nicely, try to live within my means. The President doesn't seem to respect me at all. Why am I suppose to respect him?

What exactly would you like him to do for you? Specifically.

I'm a small busines owner and an employee of another company as well. Hard worker, familyman, own my home which I keep up nicely, try to live within my means. The President doesn't seem to respect me at all. Why am I suppose to respect him?

Not calling him the "enemy" for beginners. :eusa_whistle:

That didn't happen, not like you claim it did. That's just more fake outrage.

That didn't happen, not like you claim it did. That's just more fake outrage.

Yes...just fake outrage. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY]OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any honesty at all, or is it all just partisan BS? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back