Public Disrespect For The President

Not calling him the "enemy" for beginners. :eusa_whistle:

That didn't happen, not like you claim it did. That's just more fake outrage.

Yes...just fake outrage. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY]OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any honesty at all, or is it all just partisan BS? :eusa_eh:

I should ask you the same thing. The way he said it was probably a poor choice of phrasing, because people like you love to find shit to whine about. But to someone with a shred of critical thinking ability can tell that he never said anyone was his enemy. He was referring to people who are opposed to immigration laws that are important to hispanics. Enemies of a specific piece of legislation, not enemies of the president himself.

Poor choice of words, sure....but did he say what you want to believe what he said in the context that you're framing it. Of course not, but what do you care about honesty.

Like I said, fake outrage.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY]OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube[/ame]

I should ask you the same thing. The way he said was probably a poor choice of phrasing, because people like you love to find shit to whine about. But to someone with a shred of critical thinking ability can tell that he never said anyone was his enemy. He was referring to people who are opposed to immigration laws that are important to hispanics. Enemies of a specific piece of legislation, not enemies of the president himself.

Poor choice of words, sure....but did he say what you want to believe what he said in the context that you're framing it. Of course not, but what do you care about honesty.

You're a good obama boy, RDD, defend the indefensible at all costs. I show you honesty and you spin it. priceless.

OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube

I should ask you the same thing. The way he said was probably a poor choice of phrasing, because people like you love to find shit to whine about. But to someone with a shred of critical thinking ability can tell that he never said anyone was his enemy. He was referring to people who are opposed to immigration laws that are important to hispanics. Enemies of a specific piece of legislation, not enemies of the president himself.

You're a good obama boy, RDD, defend the indefensible at all costs. I show you honesty and you spin it. priceless.

I didn't vote for Obama before and I probably wont this time, but thats ok, label me how you want.....when all else fails call someone a name and bail out. At least I had the integrity to actually respond to your post with some actual thought. I can see you gave up on that notion in response. Well done.

Shouldn't you be looking for something else to complain about by now? It's been a whole ten minutes.

I linked to it hours ago and you deny it happened?????

And I responded hours ago. I figured you didn't have a witty retort or were trolling the internet for more things to complain about.
Then you know damn well he said it and you know damn well he KNOWS he said it because he apologized for saying it.

That's good, but, as I said, the fact that he even thought it as POTUS, the fact that he even said it as POTUS, and the fact that he even said it publically as POTUS demonstrates that he only is POTUS for those who will give him their support.

That is not what the Office is about.

I linked to it hours ago and you deny it happened?????

And I responded hours ago. I figured you didn't have a witty retort or were trolling the internet for more things to complain about.
Then you know damn well he said it and you know damn well he KNOWS he said it because he apologized for saying it.

That's good, but, as I said, the fact that he even thought it as POTUS, the fact that he even said it as POTUS, and the fact that he even said it publically as POTUS demonstrates that he only is POTUS for those who will give him their support.

He had to apologize because it was a poor choice of words and people such as yourself would love to blow something like that out of proportion, but only people looking for things to complain about and idiots would actually think he said that republicans are his enemy.

Last edited:

He had to apologize because it was a poor choice of words and people such as yourself would love to blow something like that out of proportion, but only people looking for things to complain about and idiots would actually think he said that republicans are his enemy.
Nothing is blown out of proportion. It was offensive, highly offensive, to almost half of the citizenry.

And, maybe I could expect you to try to consider what you would think if GWB said the same thing? You're a bright poster, so I am positive you have the capacity to analyze it objectively.

I know that I would gasp just as hard as I did when I heard BHO say it.

I hope you could do the same.

I should ask you the same thing. The way he said it was probably a poor choice of phrasing, because people like you love to find shit to whine about. But to someone with a shred of critical thinking ability can tell that he never said anyone was his enemy. He was referring to people who are opposed to immigration laws that are important to hispanics. Enemies of a specific piece of legislation, not enemies of the president himself.

128741252574364453.jpg

Nothing is blown out of proportion. It was offensive, highly offensive, to almost half of the citizenry.

And, maybe I could expect you to try to consider what you would think if GWB said the same thing? You're a bright poster, so I am positive you have the capacity to analyze it objectively.

If he Bush or anyone said that exact same thing it wouldn't bother me because I realize what he was trying to say. He was encouraging hispanics to turn out and vote against the people who are the "enemy" of legislation that is important to them. He didn't say republicans were his enemies, get over it. I know you want to complain and be a victim, poor you. Maybe you need to find things that are actually worth being upset about. Because this certainly isn't it.

So once he said enemies, not "opponents"- big fecking deal.The people behind those useless, hateful, unconstitutional harassment laws against hispanics, while fighting any real solutions to end illegal WORK, are hypocrite BS artists...Obama is well above their level of uncivil bullcrappe, and their hater dupes'...

To me, it seems the President doesn't respect me, because I want to use my rights and responsibilities to make a life of my choosing and by my efforts, without the "help" of government. My independence offends him in some way and he responds with disrespect towards me. Worse, he tries to take what is mine and craft it into something I owe to others.

If he Bush or anyone said that exact same thing it wouldn't bother me because I realize what he was trying to say. He was encouraging hispanics to turn out and vote against the people who are the "enemy" of legislation that is important to them. He didn't say republicans were his enemies, get over it. I know you want to complain and be a victim, poor you. Maybe you need to find things that are actually worth being upset about. Because this certainly isn't it.

But hold on a sec. What if he did say repubs are their enemy? What's wrong with that? They are.

Both parties say that in much more subtle ways, but they say it. Just like Obama is the enemy of big business. He is....

Don't see what the fuss is about....

To me, it seems the President doesn't respect me, because I want to use my rights and responsibilities to make a life of my choosing and by my efforts, without the "help" of government. My independence offends him in some way and he responds with disrespect towards me. Worse, he tries to take what is mine and craft it into something I owe to others.

Off you go...go live on an island then. Don't use public roads or lands...if you're dying and the only option is a public hospital that will save your life, insist that they leave you to die.

What I love most about Conservatives. What it's really all about:

To me, it seems the President doesn't respect me, because I want to use my rights and responsibilities to make a life of my choosing and by my efforts, without the "help" of government. My independence offends him in some way and he responds with disrespect towards me. Worse, he tries to take what is mine and craft it into something I owe to others

* * * * Don't use public roads or lands...if you're dying and the only option is a public hospital that will save your life, insist that they leave you to die.

Proof that Dr. G has entirely missed the point.

Off you go...go live on an island then. Don't use public roads or lands...if you're dying and the only option is a public hospital that will save your life, insist that they leave you to die.

What I love most about Conservatives. What it's really all about:

To me, it seems the President doesn't respect me, because I want to use my rights and responsibilities to make a life of my choosing and by my efforts, without the "help" of government. My independence offends him in some way and he responds with disrespect towards me. Worse, he tries to take what is mine and craft it into something I owe to others

I pay my taxes, in full and on time. I also donate to charity. You on the otherhand, are interested in taking. That is selfish and hateful. You get to own that.

Forum List

Back