Public Disrespect For The President

That didn't happen, not like you claim it did. That's just more fake outrage.

Yes...just fake outrage. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY]OBAMA TO LATINOS: 'PUNISH OUR ENEMIES' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any honesty at all, or is it all just partisan BS? :eusa_eh:

I should ask you the same thing. The way he said it was probably a poor choice of phrasing, because people like you love to find shit to whine about. But to someone with a shred of critical thinking ability can tell that he never said anyone was his enemy. He was referring to people who are opposed to immigration laws that are important to hispanics. Enemies of a specific piece of legislation, not enemies of the president himself.

Poor choice of words, sure....but did he say what you want to believe what he said in the context that you're framing it. Of course not, but what do you care about honesty.

Like I said, fake outrage.

many Mexicans walked away from that thinking Republicans were THEIR enemies,because that's the way the Latino Activist spun it.......try again....

So once he said enemies, not "opponents"- big fecking deal.The people behind those useless, hateful, unconstitutional harassment laws against hispanics, while fighting any real solutions to end illegal WORK, are hypocrite BS artists...Obama is well above their level of uncivil bullcrappe, and their hater dupes'...

and you said our GUYS in Vietnam were thugs......big fucking deal right?....fucking asshole....

Nothing is blown out of proportion. It was offensive, highly offensive, to almost half of the citizenry.

And, maybe I could expect you to try to consider what you would think if GWB said the same thing? You're a bright poster, so I am positive you have the capacity to analyze it objectively.

I know that I would gasp just as hard as I did when I heard BHO say it.

I hope you could do the same.

If he Bush or anyone said that exact same thing it wouldn't bother me because I realize what he was trying to say. He was encouraging hispanics to turn out and vote against the people who are the "enemy" of legislation that is important to them. He didn't say republicans were his enemies, get over it. I know you want to complain and be a victim, poor you. Maybe you need to find things that are actually worth being upset about. Because this certainly isn't it.

But hold on a sec. What if he did say repubs are their enemy? What's wrong with that? They are.

Both parties say that in much more subtle ways, but they say it. Just like Obama is the enemy of big business. He is....

Don't see what the fuss is about....
because he said it to a group of citizens about a group of other citizens which just created more animosity and divide......and believe me the Latino Activist spun what he said very nicely..... the "LEADER" of a Country should have a little more tact than that Doc.....he wasn't talking about Businesses,he wasn't talking about Romney,he wasn't talking about Al-Qaeda.....he was referring to maybe 30-40% of the Country......now do you see what the fuss is about?....

I am not going to listen to whining about disrespecting Stupid Obama after enduring 8 yrs of utter disrespect and nastiness towards W. The reebok is on the other foot.
Boo hoo.

Obama is a U.S. Navy Seal now?
I didn't even think the limp-wrist knew how to operate a BB gun, nevermind personally take out Osama Bin Laden.

Saying that obama got Bin Laden is like saying that Richard Nixon landed on the moon.

Nice analogy. :lol:

Yes and Alexander the Great didn't conquer the world (his troops did), Winston Churchill did not lead Great Britain to victory in WWII, and Hitler was not responsible for the Jewish holocaust (did not kill a single Jew personally).

You will absolve President Obama from any responsibility for the US economy since he did not close a single business or lay off a single worker.......

The truth is that President Obama made the call to get Bin Laden and the call took some courage since he was hiding out in Pakistan. A good call, but other presidents would probably also have made it (with the possible exception of Jimmy Carter).

It is too bad that conservatives cannot give him credit for this action. It shows just how divided this nation has become.

So once he said enemies, not "opponents"- big fecking deal.The people behind those useless, hateful, unconstitutional harassment laws against hispanics, while fighting any real solutions to end illegal WORK, are hypocrite BS artists...Obama is well above their level of uncivil bullcrappe, and their hater dupes'...

and you said our GUYS in Vietnam were thugs......big fucking deal right?....fucking asshole....

You were an idiot when I was referring to Diem, Thieu, and Ky, now you're just a lying POS, like your heroes...Nite Schmuck.

You were an idiot when I was referring to Diem, Thieu, and Ky, now you're just a lying POS, like your heroes...Nite Schmuck.
hey Frankie hold on.....you have been denying that you said this.....now you remember all of a sudden?......and I AM the lying piece of shit?.....you said OUR guys Frankie,those guys aint OUR guys.....you said it now you deal with it.....

The difference between Clinton, Bush, even Nixon and obama is that Clinton, Bush and Nixon never hated the people as much as obama does. They never intentionally wanted to bring the nation to ruin. As human beings, Clinton, Bush, Nixon or predecessor except for Carter, may have made bad decisions, may have just been wrong, but never with the specific intention of bringing harm to the nation or its people. obama does have that intention.

And he clearly repeats it. Every chance he gets, which is at least daily.

I am not going to listen to whining about disrespecting Stupid Obama after enduring 8 yrs of utter disrespect and nastiness towards W. The reebok is on the other foot.
Boo hoo.

Well not really..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

No republican has ever done anything close to this. It's party over country for a republican..well conservative.

In any case..I sorta welcome this. I can map Sandusky to Santorum. Now that Mittens has joined the Greek Chrous on religion..I can remind everyone how nutty his is..

It's all good.

The difference between Clinton, Bush, even Nixon and obama is that Clinton, Bush and Nixon never hated the people as much as obama does. They never intentionally wanted to bring the nation to ruin. As human beings, Clinton, Bush, Nixon or predecessor except for Carter, may have made bad decisions, may have just been wrong, but never with the specific intention of bringing harm to the nation or its people. obama does have that intention.

Oh bullshit.

Conservatives, most of them anyway, are basically engaged in the politics of hate and fear. Which is why Clinton was impeached.

Impeachment has never happened to a Republican by the way. Perhaps it should.

Oh bullshit.

Conservatives, most of them anyway, are basically engaged in the politics of hate and fear. Which is why Clinton was impeached.

That's b/c Nixon stepped down instead of bring further shame to the Oval Office.

Oh bullshit.

That's b/c Nixon stepped down instead of bring further shame to the Oval Office.

Oh cry me a river. Nixon had drawn up plans to call out the National Guard in order to stay in office. Cooler heads prevailed. In any case..he probably would not have been removed.

But you are talking about a real sociopath here. Kissinger had to stop him from going completely apeshit in Vietnam. Kissinger..

Oh bullshit.

Oh cry me a river. Nixon had drawn up plans to call out the National Guard in order to stay in office. Cooler heads prevailed. In any case..he probably would not have been removed.

But you are talking about a real sociopath here. Kissinger had to stop him from going completely apeshit in Vietnam. Kissinger..

:lol:

I'm not crying, idc about Nixon. He got caught, tried to wiggle free, knew he couldn't, fessed up and took an out instead of being a jerk.

and going apeshit in VN might have worked to win the war. Kissinger was a pussy.

What are you doing up? I got cut lose from work early.

I'm not crying, idc about Nixon. He got caught, tried to wiggle free, knew he couldn't, fessed up and took an out instead of being a jerk.

and going apeshit in VN might have worked to win the war. Kissinger was a pussy.

Kissinger was alot of things..but pussy wasn't one of them.

And I have funny sleep patterns. Probably as a result of the many different shifts I've worked over the last 13 or so years.

And I have funny sleep patterns. Probably as a result of the many different shifts I've worked over the last 13 or so years.

He gives me the creeps. More creeps than Cheney did.

Have you tried booze?

He gives me the creeps. More creeps than Cheney did.

Have you tried booze?

Cheney and Kissinger are cut from the same cloth. Cheney's mistake was going "public".

Booze? :lol:

Forum List

Back