🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

D

Dim Bulb

"Don't believe the hype."

It's gonna be a big box of nothing. It always is when testimony is hyped like this.

By the time CNN and all the other fake news propaganda networks get done telling us "what he said", it won't be anything remotely resembling what we actually heard.

By the time CNN and all the other fake news propaganda networks get done telling us "what he said", it won't be anything remotely resembling what we actually heard.
10AM thursday morning the shit hits the fan and backs up into trumps face and republican faces Of course we expect trump ah supporters to say lie lie lie but by now we know all those swine are traitors

10AM thursday morning the shit hits the fan and backs up into trumps face and republican faces Of course we expect trump ah supporters to say lie lie lie but by now we know all those swine are traitors
Deception and word twisting are the only thing you assholes have in your arsenal. Comey is gonna let you down again, sucker.

Deception and word twisting are the only thing you assholes have in your arsenal. Comey is gonna let you down again, sucker.
Maybe but if you can't see what a lying pos trump is you deserve whatever shit he brings to you

Maybe but if you can't see what a lying pos trump is you deserve whatever shit he brings to you
Well, if I can survive the shit from the FAKE president over the last 8 years, I'm sure I can survive 8 years of a REAL president. Especially since THIS one actually loves his country and wants what's best for everybody in it, not just himself, like the last one (and the drunken bitch you losers nominated).

Well, if I can survive the shit from the FAKE president over the last 8 years, I'm sure I can survive 8 years of a REAL president. Especially since THIS one actually loves his country and wants what's best for everybody in it, not just himself, like the last one (and the drunken bitch you losers nominated).
This pos loves his bank account and grabbing pussy No more no less

If that were the case he never would have run for president, moron.

"Don't believe the hype."

It's gonna be a big box of nothing. It always is when testimony is hyped like this.

Yea. exactly, nothing to worry about or make threads about.

Everything will be OK! :rolleyes:

Comeys prior statements will be impossible to contradict, only if he perjures himself - again

You are a complete moron if you think this pos won't make many millions while president

You are a complete moron if you think this pos won't make many millions while president
He would have made many millions if he didn't get elected.

You're obviously an envious moron.

You mean like 0bama did?

yeah yeah, with all the other bombshells...oh wait they all fizzled into a.big nothing. watching you guys lose over and over and seeing the disappointment and rage on your faces makes me so happy.

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.

Forum List

Back