🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Also, I've done little research on him so... :dunno:
What are you thoughts about Mueller after your research?

Not much, mostly because it hasn't happened yet.... I'm slumming it ..:beer:

It will be a lot of hype that ends up leading to little or nothing.
Trump lied twice with Comey. He will testify he lied about trying to hinder the investigation and Trump's false claim that he told him he wasn't under investigation.
So obstruction of justice is " little or nothing?"
I'd love to see the look on your bloated face when the shit hits the fan.
Why don't you come out and admit it. "You don't care how much Trump lies". Say it. It will set you free.
Why don't you come out and admit your a childish idiot? Never mind you do that with your post.

Here's what the left will get from Comey:

1. Nothing that can give grounds for impeachment.
2. Enough fodder to keep this charade going until the elections begin.

Don't doubt me.

Here's what the left will get from Comey:

1. Nothing that can give grounds for impeachment.
2. Enough fodder to keep this charade going until the elections begin.

Don't doubt me.
I think you are 100% correct. The expected fireworks this week will fizzle like a Star Wars sequel's great expectations. He won't perjure himself, because he was talking about the DOJ, not the President when he said he felt no pressure.

Having said that, I think that this thread veered into a Black Hole of Clinton/Seth Rich/Russian nonsense. Of course that's just my opinion.

It will be a lot of hype that ends up leading to little or nothing.
Trump lied twice with Comey. He will testify he lied about trying to hinder the investigation and Trump's false claim that he told him he wasn't under investigation.
So obstruction of justice is " little or nothing?"
I'd love to see the look on your bloated face when the shit hits the fan.
Why don't you come out and admit it. "You don't care how much Trump lies". Say it. It will set you free.
Why don't you come out and admit your a childish idiot? Never mind you do that with your post.
I'm a childish idiot. Oh, wait. You weren't talking to me, were you... Never mind.

The Zionist Treason faction in DC will try to impeach Trump.

Comey is one of them....

Maybe but if you can't see what a lying pos trump is you deserve whatever shit he brings to you
Well, if I can survive the shit from the FAKE president over the last 8 years, I'm sure I can survive 8 years of a REAL president. Especially since THIS one actually loves his country and wants what's best for everybody in it, not just himself, like the last one (and the drunken bitch you losers nominated).
This pos loves his bank account and grabbing pussy No more no less
If that were the case he never would have run for president, moron.
You are a complete moron if you think this pos won't make many millions while president
He would have made many millions if he didn't get elected.

You're obviously an envious moron.
You saw his tax returns bri? The guy is FOS He'll be making far more now than ever before imo

Forum List

Back