🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

200_s.gif

Nope. No fucks given. Thanks!

Here ya go Zander You can have this.

18556010_1511942885536993_2544596457769710958_n.jpg

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Also, I've done little research on him so... :dunno:
What are you thoughts about Mueller after your research?

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Slade, I know you didn't ask me....but I don't trust Mueller any further than I could throw him. He was complicit in the 9/11/01 cover-up and he has a seat on the Council On Foreign Relations.

Deception and word twisting are the only thing you assholes have in your arsenal. Comey is gonna let you down again, sucker.
Maybe but if you can't see what a lying pos trump is you deserve whatever shit he brings to you
Well, if I can survive the shit from the FAKE president over the last 8 years, I'm sure I can survive 8 years of a REAL president. Especially since THIS one actually loves his country and wants what's best for everybody in it, not just himself, like the last one (and the drunken bitch you losers nominated).
This pos loves his bank account and grabbing pussy No more no less
If that were the case he never would have run for president, moron.
You are a complete moron if you think this pos won't make many millions while president
He doesn't need the money, stupid. Unlike the Clintons and Obamas, he was wealthy before he became President. He makes more money in simple interest than those clowns make selling influence and government access. You don't have a clue, do you?

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
Back again with that ridiculous lie about Hillary and uranium.
It's a zombie lie. It just won't die with you pathetic liars. You tards just can't help yourself.
Snopes: Fact check: FALSE.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
It's a zombie lie. It just won't die with you pathetic liars. You tards just can't help yourself.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

So you are saying that the NYT was wrong as well? Snopes is a credible source? Seriously????? Hell, the NYT was probably choking when they had to write the article but alternative media had taken hold of this story and they had no other choice. "Tards" like you just can't accept what a corrupt sack of shit she is and the Wikileaks proved it.

(snicker)

Have a heapin' helpin' of "STFU, Troll" and don't be shy about asking for seconds......

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Comey is nothing

Conservatives torch Comey’s credibility ahead of Senate hearing

Kushner is nothing

http://nypost.com/2017/06/02/kushnergate-is-a-big-fat-nothing-burger/

Democrats wonder what ever are they doing

Top Democrat says there’s smoke, but ‘no smoking gun’ yet in Russia probe

Now that Mueller is the shiney new toy, he will find something to do. That's why there are so many subpoenas looking for information on obama's surveillance.
Still pushing that lie that your clown conjured up and materialized out of thin air. Hilarious. You're such a useful tool.

You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

#1 Russia had nothing to do with the result of the election. The leaks came from Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. If you doubt that? Allow me to introduce evidence that supports it.

#2 Russia isn't looking for a fight even though they have been pushed.

#3 Why is it ok to do business with the Chi-coms that pose a much bigger threat to USA.INC that has shown hostile intentions but it's not ok to do business with Russia? No one can explain that to me or make a coherent argument.
Hannity was reprimanded for pushing that Seth Rich lie. You're shameless.

Have a heapin' helpin' of "STFU, Troll" and don't be shy about asking for seconds......

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
From your link: Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown.
I so enjoy your faceplants.

It will be a lot of hype that ends up leading to little or nothing.
Trump lied twice with Comey. He will testify he lied about trying to hinder the investigation and Trump's false claim that he told him he wasn't under investigation.
So obstruction of justice is " little or nothing?"
I'd love to see the look on your bloated face when the shit hits the fan.
Why don't you come out and admit it. "You don't care how much Trump lies". Say it. It will set you free.

Slade, I know you didn't ask me....but I don't trust Mueller any further than I could throw him. He was complicit in the 9/11/01 cover-up and he has a seat on the Council On Foreign Relations.
So you do you think he is going to lie/cover up or not be objective in favor for or against Trump?

You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

#1 Russia had nothing to do with the result of the election. The leaks came from Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. If you doubt that? Allow me to introduce evidence that supports it.

#3 Why is it ok to do business with the Chi-coms that pose a much bigger threat to USA.INC that has shown hostile intentions but it's not ok to do business with Russia? No one can explain that to me or make a coherent argument.
Hannity was reprimanded for pushing that Seth Rich lie. You're shameless.

What lie? Do you even have a fucking clue about the circumstances of what has taken place concerning the investigation? The total lack of basic steps? Why did they confiscate his laptop and why can't anyone find it now? If it was just a botched robbery, why did they need his laptop? The D.C police never even went to the bar Seth Rich was at and ask for security video. Why did the D.C police notify the DNC to let them know that the Seth Rich family hired a private investigator? Why did Julian Assange offer a 20K reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's killer? Why did the DNC assign a P.R troubleshooter to the Seth Rich family to be their spokesperson after they found out that the family had hired a P.I?????

Yeah, the fact of the matter is that you don't know shit about anything....you are simply an excuse maker for leftards.

From your link: Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So Russia gave donations to the slush fund of the Hildebeast out of the goodness of their hearts.....HOLY fuck, you are either blatantly stupid or you are trying to deflect with nothing.....either way, she took money from those allegedly dastardly "ROOOSKIES" that cheated her out of the election by exposing how her and the DNC rigged the nomination and trying to rig the election!!!!!!

Leftards say "The ROOOOSKIES cheated by exposing how we were cheating!!!! And that's cheating!!!!"

Get the fuck out of here with that weak ass shit, punkinpuss........

So you do you think he is going to lie/cover up or not be objective in favor for or against Trump?

I have no idea....this is all theater to me anyway. I have no faith in the corporate entity that is USA.INC that is owned by it's creditors since it has been in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since March of 1933 and that is a fact.

Y

Yeah Seth Rich and the details of his murder are key to exposing much of the corruption that happened during the election that could completely tear that whole Obama administration down.

I have no doubt Barack Obama, the Clinton's, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and James Comey were somehow involved but the DC police were reportedly told to drop the investigation and stand down.

When Shawn Hannity of FOX News moved to get the case reopened, they went after him and tried to get him fired as well.

Exactly!

Bravo!:clap:

Y

Yeah Seth Rich and the details of his murder are key to exposing much of the corruption that happened during the election that could completely tear that whole Obama administration down.

I have no doubt Barack Obama, the Clinton's, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and James Comey were somehow involved but the DC police were reportedly told to drop the investigation and stand down.

When Shawn Hannity of FOX News moved to get the case reopened, they went after him and tried to get him fired as well.
Once again FOX shut down that pathetic liar Hannity. And the Rich family was pissed that this roofer was trying to politicize their son's death.
The deplorable lying machine never stops.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So Russia gave donations to the slush fund of the Hildebeast out of the goodness of their hearts.....HOLY fuck, you are either blatantly stupid or you are trying to deflect with nothing.....either way, she took money from those allegedly dastardly "ROOOSKIES" that cheated her out of the election by exposing how her and the DNC rigged the nomination and trying to rig the election!!!!!!

Leftards say "The ROOOOSKIES cheated by exposing how we were cheating!!!! And that's cheating!!!!"

Get the fuck out of here with that weak ass shit, punkinpuss........
I see you hate to have your own link thrown back into your face.
Good you deserve it with your daily mountain of lies.

Forum List

Back