🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
I'm expecting it to be the first nail in DJ Trump's coffin for obstruction of justice.

Trump is stupid and does not know what he is saying.

He said something that was clearly obstruction of justice.

The next step will then be impeachment.

Then I think Trump will step down like Nixon did.

I predict the left will once again hate Comey after a day full of pleading the fifth and providing nothing.

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

mmm. I've never ran across you before but still I'm pleased to meet you. I think you are correct on Flynn to a lesser degree and it does explain why he's out of the Trump Administration.

I do believe Flynn has given more of his life to the United States and it's citizens than 99.9% of all Americans, especially the ones with foamy mouths who have given diddley squat or less and take their freedoms for granted with no efforts of their own.

Last edited:
I don't think Comey gives anything that can incriminate Trump but my guess is that he throws a few nuggets that will stir up some controversy over the next few news cycles.

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.

I don't think Comey gives anything that can incriminate Trump but my guess is that he throws a few nuggets that will stir up some controversy over the next few news cycles.

Yes indeed, Trump sure feeds the fake news parasites and they should be far more thankful of their blessings in my opinion.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
Clinton never had the power to hand Russia uranium. And there is no USA.INC. The USA would have to be the one to approve of such a thing (and it never has).

200_s.gif

Nope. No fucks given. Thanks!

Clinton never had the power to hand Russia uranium. And there is no USA.INC. The USA would have to be the one to approve of such a thing (and it never has).[/QUOTE

She was the S.O.S at the time and the last to sign off on the deal and she got a 143 million dollar donation for doing so.
'
And "YES", most emphatically, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity contracted to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution per the Act of 1871. Currently the IMF (that took it into receivership in 1950) is the current creditor. USA.INC has been a bankrupted corporate entity since March of 1933.......you see, I know more than you.

Clinton never had the power to hand Russia uranium. And there is no USA.INC. The USA would have to be the one to approve of such a thing (and it never has).

The connections are there whether you accept them or not. Granted, I doubt you or any Democrat wants an investigation of the Clinton Foundation slush fund, Democrats are, "funny" that way... :popcorn:

The connections are there whether you accept them or not. Granted, I doubt you or any Democrat wants an investigation of the Clinton Foundation slush fund, Democrats are, "funny" that way... :popcorn:
You can investigate anything you like but - it isn't there.

You can investigate anything you like but - it isn't there.

Eh, join the crowd..

CXcV1CbUAAE4bxn.jpg... and loving it..

Last edited:

You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
I'm expecting it to be the first nail in DJ Trump's coffin for obstruction of justice.

Trump is stupid and does not know what he is saying.

He said something that was clearly obstruction of justice.

The next step will then be impeachment.

Then I think Trump will step down like Nixon did.

Nothing he allegedly did even comes close to obstruction.....that is what actual lawyers state........even Alan Dershowitz, left wing loon and Hilary voter.....

The only actual crime...unmasking Flynn...and they just subpoaenad the obama minions...who might actually go to jail......

Forum List

Back