🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
Back again with that ridiculous lie about Hillary and uranium.
It's a zombie lie. It just won't die with you pathetic liars. You tards just can't help yourself.
Snopes: Fact check: FALSE.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Have a heapin' helpin' of "STFU, Troll" and don't be shy about asking for seconds......

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
From your link: Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown.
I so enjoy your faceplants.
One huge problem with your horse shit. If I hacked Hilly Clinton why would I want Trump as president? I have would have Hillary by the short ones and we ain't talking her tits.

200_s.gif

Nope. No fucks given. Thanks!

Here ya go Zander You can have this.

View attachment 131045

Yup, Democrats & Russian aggression .. the similarities are obvious and the results inevitable.. :booze:

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

Last edited:
When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
Back again with that ridiculous lie about Hillary and uranium.
It's a zombie lie. It just won't die with you pathetic liars. You tards just can't help yourself.
Snopes: Fact check: FALSE.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Have a heapin' helpin' of "STFU, Troll" and don't be shy about asking for seconds......

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
From your link: Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown.
I so enjoy your faceplants.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! So Russia gave donations to the slush fund of the Hildebeast out of the goodness of their hearts.....HOLY fuck, you are either blatantly stupid or you are trying to deflect with nothing.....either way, she took money from those allegedly dastardly "ROOOSKIES" that cheated her out of the election by exposing how her and the DNC rigged the nomination and trying to rig the election!!!!!!

Leftards say "The ROOOOSKIES cheated by exposing how we were cheating!!!! And that's cheating!!!!"

Get the fuck out of here with that weak ass shit, punkinpuss........
I see you hate to have your own link thrown back into your face.
Good you deserve it with your daily mountain of lies.

You disproved nothing, dumb ass.......you keep throwing your face into my knee and claiming that your broken nose is akin to the fact that my knee is sore......tooo fucking funny. You are a pathetic shill and you have a big ol' bag of nothin'.

So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Also, I've done little research on him so... :dunno:
What are you thoughts about Mueller after your research?

Slade, I know you didn't ask me....but I don't trust Mueller any further than I could throw him. He was complicit in the 9/11/01 cover-up and he has a seat on the Council On Foreign Relations.
So you do you think he is going to lie/cover up or not be objective in favor for or against Trump?

I have no idea....this is all theater to me anyway. I have no faith in the corporate entity that is USA.INC that is owned by it's creditors since it has been in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since March of 1933 and that is a fact.
Yet millions of people have been living life, being happy, prospering with opportunity while amazing new innovative technologies have developed, medical procedures are saving lives and we learn more every year about life and our world. I'd say things aren't all that bad mr dale. But back to the matter at hand... with your inside knowledge of the USA underworld and understanding of a man like Mueller, i'm sure you can make an educated guess as to how this Russia investigation is going to swing. What do you think?

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Slade, I know you didn't ask me....but I don't trust Mueller any further than I could throw him. He was complicit in the 9/11/01 cover-up and he has a seat on the Council On Foreign Relations.
So you do you think he is going to lie/cover up or not be objective in favor for or against Trump?
Although Comey flip flops constantly depending on which way the corrupt wind blows, he'll most likely try to skewer Trump since he has always been a Clinton lackey. They go way back I think to when Bill was president. But regardless of how it goes, I seriously want Comey himself investigated and brought to justice because the guy is a loathsome pile of criminal excrement.

I have little doubt Trump is being set up though because all the signs point that way to anyone who's been paying attention. Rosenstein suggested Mueller be special prosecutor even knowing that he and Comey are good friends?

I have no idea....this is all theater to me anyway. I have no faith in the corporate entity that is USA.INC that is owned by it's creditors since it has been in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since March of 1933 and that is a fact.
Yet millions of people have been living life, being happy, prospering with opportunity while amazing new innovative technologies have developed, medical procedures are saving lives and we learn more every year about life and our world. I'd say things aren't all that bad mr dale. But back to the matter at hand... with your inside knowledge of the USA underworld and understanding of a man like Mueller, i'm sure you can make an educated guess as to how this Russia investigation is going to swing. What do you think?

Prospering? Over half of the population that even has a job makes less than 30K per year and 71 percent that even have a job make less than 50K. I will bookmark your post and give a longer reply tomorrow. I have a long ass day tomorrow starting with a bunch of boring meetings.

I really have no feel for what Mueller will do but I know what a sack of shit he is...so if he claims that Trump committed a crime, then Trump was legit....if he says that Trump is clean then Trump isn't legit....either way, this country is FUBAR'd and I have very little hope that we can ever turn this around.

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

#1 Russia had nothing to do with the result of the election. The leaks came from Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. If you doubt that? Allow me to introduce evidence that supports it.

#2 Russia isn't looking for a fight even though they have been pushed.

#3 Why is it ok to do business with the Chi-coms that pose a much bigger threat to USA.INC that has shown hostile intentions but it's not ok to do business with Russia? No one can explain that to me or make a coherent argument.
Hannity was reprimanded for pushing that Seth Rich lie. You're shameless.
And you're extremely gullible. Ever checked how many suspicious deaths the Clinton's have been affiliated with? After researching that, ask yourself how many you've personally witnessed. Coincidence?

Clinton Body Count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? Three With Ties to DNC Mysteriously Die
Mysterious deaths surround Hillary and Bill Clinton, for their entire Political Careers. • r/Conservative

Prospering? Over half of the population that even has a job makes less than 30K per year and 71 percent that even have a job make less than 50K. I will bookmark your post and give a longer reply tomorrow. I have a long ass day tomorrow starting with a bunch of boring meetings.

I really have no feel for what Mueller will do but I know what a sack of shit he is...so if he claims that Trump committed a crime, then Trump was legit....if he says that Trump is clean then Trump isn't legit....either way, this country is FUBAR'd and I have very little hope that we can ever turn this around.
The corruption of the left runs very deep. I hope you're wrong about the country but fear you're right.

Many of those who don't have work or only have minimum wage jobs are still walking around with iphones and going home to watch their flat screen TV's... The quality of life has come a long way, even for our poor. Black people can actually get credible jobs, earn wealth, use public bathrooms, and even lead a country... Imagine how that notion would have flied in 1933. Yes, we have come a long way. I'd say compared to 1933 we are prospering very much.

The corruption of the left runs very deep. I hope you're wrong about the country but fear you're right.
You misunderstand Dale, he isn't just talking about the Left, he thinks all of USA Inc. is corrupt. Don't get him started on the Bushes.

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.

Since this has turned into a Criminal investigation--it would surprise me if Comey was able to answer that many questions. Apparently he did meet with the Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller to discuss what he would be able to answer--so it should be interesting.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

As far as your comment that this Russian investigation is FAKE news----that is a really long sttttrrretch.

This is what we know NOW:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this 8 minute video Shep Smith of Fox News states that Trump surrogates were not only in contact with the Russian ambassador, but also with Russian intelligence officials including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the clause "we will not arm the Ukranians against Russian Separtists" was put into the Republican platform. More info on this in the above link more Trump advisers admit to meeting with the Russian ambassador.

Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee had this to say.

Michael Flynn: Lied to the FBI about his conversation with the Russian Ambassador, which is a Felony. Flynn did not inform anyone that he was a paid lobbyist for Turkey, or that he was a foreign agent. That he had received money from Russian sources. He asked for immunity from prosecution stating "he has a story to tell," but the Senate denied him immunity from prosecution, and last week he pleaded the 5th throughout the congressional hearing.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation

Jeff Sessions: Also accused of lying under oath about his meetings with the Russian ambassador, and is now in more hot water because he didn't disclose another meeting he had with the Russian ambassador (during the campaign season.)
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
First on CNN: Senators asked Comey to investigate Sessions - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Then admits Obstruction of Justice in a T.V. interview. This is an impeachable offense.

Trump meets in the Oval office with the Russians, blocked out American media, lets Russian media in. And he released sensitive classified information to them--that our allies didn't have.
donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

U.S Intelligence had warned Israeli Intelligence in January not to give any sensitive information to Trump.

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
US Spies 'Warned Israel not to Share Intelligence with Trump' : Information Clearing House - ICH
U.S. officials 'warned Israel’ not to share sensitive intel with Trump administration
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Jerad Kushner (Trump's son in law)--asked the Russian Ambassador for a private--secure line to the Kremlin.
Jared Kushner 'wanted secret channel with Kremlin' and 'had undisclosed contacts' during Trump campaign
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com
Jared Kushner 'secretly discussed creating back channel to Kremlin'

This is by far from over--and Republicans have two options:

1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Over the coming months you'll hear more names mentioned: Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Jerad Kushner, Carter Page and J.D. Gordon.

Last edited:

Since this has turned into a Criminal investigation--it would surprise me if Comey was able to answer that many questions. Apparently he did meet with the Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller to discuss what he would be able to answer--so it should be interesting.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

As far as your comment that this Russian investigation is FAKE news that is a really long sttttrrretch.

In this 8 minute video Shep Smith of Fox News states that Trump surrogates were not only in contact with the Russian ambassador, but also with Russian intelligence officials including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the clause "we will not arm the Ukranians against Russian Separtists" was put into the Republican platform. More info on this in the above link more Trump advisers admit to meeting with the Russian ambassador.

Michael Flynn: Lied to the FBI about his conversation with the Russian Ambassador, which is a Felony. Flynn did not inform anyone that he was a paid lobbyist for Turkey, or that he was a foreign agent. That he had received money from Russian sources. He asked for immunity from prosecution stating "he has a story to tell," but the Senate denied him immunity from prosecution, and last week he pleaded the 5th throughout the congressional hearing.

Jeff Sessions: Also accused of lying under oath about his meetings with the Russian ambassador, and is now in more hot water because he didn't disclose another meeting he had with the Russian ambassador (during the campaign season.)
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Then admits Obstruction of Justice in a T.V. interview. This is an impeachable offense.

Trump meets in the Oval office with the Russians, blocked out American media, lets Russian media in. And he released sensitive classified information to them--that our allies didn't have.

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html

U.S Intelligence had warned Israeli Intelligence in January not to give any sensitive information to Trump.
US Spies 'Warned Israel not to Share Intelligence with Trump' : Information Clearing House - ICH
U.S. officials 'warned Israel’ not to share sensitive intel with Trump administration
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Jerad Kushner (Trump's son in law)--asked the Russian Ambassador for a private--secure line to the Kremlin.
Jared Kushner 'wanted secret channel with Kremlin' and 'had undisclosed contacts' during Trump campaign
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Over the coming months you'll hear more names mentioned: Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Jerad Kushner, Carter Page and J.D. Gordon.

You have your hopes soooo high, I would just hate to ruin it for you....

besides .. my thinker is tired and I'm just having some fun now...

btw. where have you been the past 8 years?

As far as your comment that this Russian investigation is FAKE news that is a really long sttttrrretch.

There is absolutely no way you could have gotten through all that information in this short of time. Go back and try again. Post # 80 on this thread.

There is absolutely no way you could have gotten through all that information in this short of time. Go back and try again.

Ummm .. guilty as charged .. :eusa_doh:

...and .. were you a slave driver in a previous life...?

Forum List

Back