🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Public Enemy on Impending Comey Testimony

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
Clinton never had the power to hand Russia uranium. And there is no USA.INC. The USA would have to be the one to approve of such a thing (and it never has).

The connections are there whether you accept them or not. Granted, I doubt you or any Democrat wants an investigation of the Clinton Foundation slush fund, Democrats are, "funny" that way... :popcorn:
You can investigate anything you like but - it isn't there.

Eh, join the crowd..

View attachment 131038... and loving it..
And you spent how many taxpayer dollars to find out that - Bill lied about a blowjob? Carry on.

Comey knows that Flynn is dirty and Trump wanted to hide that. He's not the only dirty dog in the White House.

When did Russia became "Enemy #1" of USA.INC? Ws it before or after the Hildebeast signed off on Uranium 1 that put 143 million dollars into her slush fund account cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down?

What no leftard can explain to me is what has Russia done to incur the wrath of NATO countries without bring up the illegal coup d'etat of the Ukrainian government that led to the people of Crimea casting their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U.

The leftard clown posse suffers due to a lack of knowledge and their belief in the news that they receive from the state owned media......very, very sad.
You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

There is no Russian situation....as every investigative organization keeps telling us.......

Clinton never had the power to hand Russia uranium. And there is no USA.INC. The USA would have to be the one to approve of such a thing (and it never has).

The connections are there whether you accept them or not. Granted, I doubt you or any Democrat wants an investigation of the Clinton Foundation slush fund, Democrats are, "funny" that way... :popcorn:

Eh, join the crowd..

And you spent how many taxpayer dollars to find out that - Bill lied about a blowjob? Carry on.

No...he lied under oath and actually did obstruct justice by trying to get his people to lie under oath and destroy evidence...

Eh, join the crowd..

No...he lied under oath and actually did obstruct justice by trying to get his people to lie under oath and destroy evidence...
What evidence? It was sex in the Oval Office. Did he personally burn the rug?

Eh, join the crowd..

He got his secretary to lie and he also lied under oath...a felony......

Eh, join the crowd..

He got his secretary to lie and he also lied under oath...a felony......
I knew he got kicked out of office for some reason. Oh wait, he didn't.

You read too much into it Dale... Trump has shown a weak spot with his multiple lies and cover ups in regards to the Russia situation. It is hurting him politically so the left is driving it home. I personally don't care for these types of games. Trump shouldn't be lying and the Dems shouldn't be politicizing everything. But lets not pretend that we don't understand what is going on from both sides.

#1 Russia had nothing to do with the result of the election. The leaks came from Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. If you doubt that? Allow me to introduce evidence that supports it.

#2 Russia isn't looking for a fight even though they have been pushed.

#3 Why is it ok to do business with the Chi-coms that pose a much bigger threat to USA.INC that has shown hostile intentions but it's not ok to do business with Russia? No one can explain that to me or make a coherent argument.

Eh, join the crowd..

Sorry Bub, the impeachment of the Democrats most presidential .. President had a lot more to it than a blowjob but hundreds of lies and sexual harrasments mean nothing to a Democrats.. Democrat.

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

Eh, join the crowd..

What the Lewinsky scandal was about concerned the predatory nature of Bill "drop trou" and the lawsuit against him by Paula Jones. What the Lewinsky scandal really did was take deflect the attention away from Chinagate and if you don't know about that treasonous situation and how the Clintons opened up the patent office in exchange for donations? Well, you really need to STFU lest you be exposed for being an even bigger ignorant sack of shit.

Eh, join the crowd..

What the Lewinsky scandal was about concerned the predatory nature of Bill "drop trou" and the lawsuit against him by Paula Jones. What the Lewinsky scandal really did was take deflect the attention away from Chinagate and if you don't know about that treasonous situation and how the Clintons opened up the patent office in exchange for donations? Well, you really need to STFU lest you be exposed for being an even bigger ignorant sack of shit.
Chinagate? Like the 38 trademarks just granted to - the Trumps?

Eh, join the crowd..

Chinagate? Like the 38 trademarks just granted to - the Trumps?

The Chi-coms got access to the patent office while Trump has been in office????? Do you know ANYTHING about Chinagate? Do you need some source information????

There is no Russian situation....as every investigative organization keeps telling us.......
You must have a hard time with words. The statement you are referring to is "there is no evidence of collusion" and that may be true. But there is definatley a situation, and it is not a good one for Trump... his pants are on fire

200_s.gif

Nope. No fucks given. Thanks!

Here ya go Zander You can have this.

Yup, it's coming up and I'm thinkin a big nothingburger for Democrats and their fake news lusty hopes of dishonorably nuking a legally elected President of the United States.
So true ... and I've been following this guy Comey for some time who I believe is obviously and seriously corrupt. So one wonders why Rosenstein would suggest Mueller as a special prosecutor after saying James Comey should be fired when also knowing Mueller and Comey were friends? Talk about a conflict of interest. The whole thing stinks of a set up to me.

Either Mueller should not have been picked, or James Comey should not have been asked to testify given his affinity and bias for the left.

I always worry when Democrats and Republicans agree (for the time being) that Mueller is beyond reproach and takes his integrity seriously, I'm going at it as a wait and see for now.

Also, I've done little research on him so... :dunno:

Last edited:
Y

#1 Russia had nothing to do with the result of the election. The leaks came from Seth Rich that was murdered for doing so. If you doubt that? Allow me to introduce evidence that supports it.

#3 Why is it ok to do business with the Chi-coms that pose a much bigger threat to USA.INC that has shown hostile intentions but it's not ok to do business with Russia? No one can explain that to me or make a coherent argument.
Yeah Seth Rich and the details of his murder are key to exposing much of the corruption that happened during the election that could completely tear that whole Obama administration down.

I have no doubt Barack Obama, the Clinton's, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and James Comey were somehow involved but the DC police were reportedly told to drop the investigation and stand down.

When Shawn Hannity of FOX News moved to get the case reopened, they went after him and tried to get him fired as well.

Last edited:

You must have a hard time with words. The statement you are referring to is "there is no evidence of collusion" and that may be true. But there is definatley a situation, and it is not a good one for Trump... his pants are on fire

11071445_10152806531278716_191308292839287219_n.jpg

200_s.gif

Nope. No fucks given. Thanks!

Here ya go Zander You can have this.

Y

Yeah Seth Rich and the details of his murder are key to exposing much of the corruption that happened during the election that could completely tear that whole Obama administration down. No doubt Obama, the Clinton's, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and James Comey were somehow involved. But the corrupt left have silenced the DC police who were told to drop the investigation. When Shawn Hannity of FOX News tried to get the case reopened, they went after him as well and tried to get him fired.

Nicely done................

Forum List

Back