Public school children forced to pray to Allah

I wonder what your reaction would be had the students been taken to a Christian church, lied to about history and then separated by sex and participated in prayer.....

The reaction would be much the same, however, the m,uslim religion is a murdering religion and chops off heads when one refuses to convert. Big difference. The Christian religion is a much friendlioer religion.

There would likely be a greater outrage had the Christians done this.The ACLU would already be in the middle of it.

With Islam, you can't win. If you dont' convert they kill you and if you try to leave they kill you. Where I come from, that's a CULT.

Make no mistake, ALL religions are CULTS.

I see nothing wrong with it.

Looks like the children had a good time. :eusa_angel:

You see nothing wrong with it???

THEY WERE WORSHIPPING SATAN!!!

How would you like it if YOU were forced to pray in a mosque???

So one of you moonbats explain to all of us unenlightened rubes what the hell the difference is between this and taking a class to a Baptist church? You'd be throwing a fit.

Why if the parents signed a permission slip? Truly, Jack Fate, what is your problem?

WTF? Children learning about different cultures. The humanity.

I would also like to see where the children were forced. I am also sure their parents had to sign permission slips.

Luissa, have you ever heard of an expression, When in Rome do as the Romans do? Have you ever heard of a thing called pear pressure? Did you ever dare to tell a teacher "fuck you im not doing that shit"?

They were there to learn. Learn they did by following and doing as instructed.

Have you ever heard of a permission slip?

I wonder what your reaction would be had the students been taken to a Christian church, lied to about history and then separated by sex and participated in prayer.....

The reaction would be much the same, however, the m,uslim religion is a murdering religion and chops off heads when one refuses to convert. Big difference. The Christian religion is a much friendlioer religion.

There would likely be a greater outrage had the Christians done this.The ACLU would already be in the middle of it.

With Islam, you can't win. If you dont' convert they kill you and if you try to leave they kill you. Where I come from, that's a CULT.

You come from South Carolina with Christian killer cults?

I would also like to see where the children were forced. I am also sure their parents had to sign permission slips.

Luissa, have you ever heard of an expression, When in Rome do as the Romans do? Have you ever heard of a thing called pear pressure? Did you ever dare to tell a teacher "fuck you im not doing that shit"?

I'm not sure how that applies here.

Urban Dictionary: pear pressure
When you fap and the jizz doesn't come out and causes pressure.

2. pear pressure 2 up, 1 down
A euphemism for the firmness of a pair of breasts.
john: That chick was seriously lacking in pear pressure.

:confused:

So one of you moonbats explain to all of us unenlightened rubes what the hell the difference is between this and taking a class to a Baptist church? You'd be throwing a fit.

A Baptist church wouldn't lie about history or separate the kids by sex or surround the boys with men and virtually force them to pray.....

Of course, they'd be throwing a fit anyway, after all, can't have Christians influencing the kids, only Muslims.

Nahh.......they wouldn't do that, they'd just tell the kids how the world was created in 6 days, and that dinosaurs and mankind lived together a mere 6000 years ago.

After that? They'd pass out school textbooks like what the system in Texas did, you know, McCarthyism was good and all that other crap?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Why if the parents signed a permission slip? Truly, Jack Fate, what is your problem?

The permission slip did not mention the children would be praying. Do you think that the parents' signatures are a blank check? "Oh, they signed a permission slip -- let's take the kids to a strip bar!"

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I pray to God that no school ever decides to take some children on a field trip to a Catholic school.

Jesus Christ what are some people thinking.............Let's see at one school you aren't allowed to wear a cross, but at another school you're subjected to a Muslim religious service, and made to pray.

Not to mention, how come prayer for these children was okay, but my school isn't supposed to have a prayer to the Christian God before a football game?

do you honestly think the two have anything to do with each other?

For one reason, and one reason only Blu. If school related prayer is wrong, it's wrong, no matter the circumstances, no matter the religion, no matter the place.

DO you disagree with that?

I sincerely hope that some of these people aren't actually parents.

ANY parent approving of this garbage is a fucking idiot!

It would be interesting to see what the permission slip said. Maybe the school got around the Establishment Clause by saying this was a "cultural education". Shady. I could see it for Comparative Religion 101 at University of X, but for an elementary class? Huh?

There seems to be a blur between cultural and religious. That line should be made clear, so the parents can make an informed decision before signing the permission slip.

I'm not a parent yet. But if I was, and little silky was in this type of situation, I'd call the teacher and ask for the details and what the exact itinerary was going to be. Then I'd tell my kid to ask lots of questions. When the lil shit got back home, I'd ask how the day went and what s/he learned and liked and didn't like. It would be a good chance to see how they saw it, since that's the most important thing, and then straighten out any misunderstandings. I'm the parent.

And hopefully I'd be a good enough parent that I would be more influential to little silky than a few hours at a mosque or church or whatever.

I would not, repeat, would not spray the kid down with a pressure washer. :razz:

every couple days I ask my stepson about random events and things just to make sure there is no secret indoctrination going in by members of my family or at his school etc

A Baptist church wouldn't lie about history or separate the kids by sex or surround the boys with men and virtually force them to pray.....

Of course, they'd be throwing a fit anyway, after all, can't have Christians influencing the kids, only Muslims.

Nahh.......they wouldn't do that, they'd just tell the kids how the world was created in 6 days, and that dinosaurs and mankind lived together a mere 6000 years ago.

After that? They'd pass out school textbooks like what the system in Texas did, you know, McCarthyism was good and all that other crap?

minus the mccarthy jab this was funny

I pray to God that no school ever decides to take some children on a field trip to a Catholic school.

Jesus Christ what are some people thinking.............Let's see at one school you aren't allowed to wear a cross, but at another school you're subjected to a Muslim religious service, and made to pray.

Not to mention, how come prayer for these children was okay, but my school isn't supposed to have a prayer to the Christian God before a football game?

do you honestly think the two have anything to do with each other?

For one reason, and one reason only Blu. If school related prayer is wrong, it's wrong, no matter the circumstances, no matter the religion, no matter the place.

DO you disagree with that?

nope. I think they shouldn't have gone on that trip and there shouldn't be prayer at the football games. but again I will say the two have nothing to do with each other and they dont affect each other

Wellesley School Superintendent Bella Wong said that allowing the children to participate in the prayer service was ‘‘a mistake,’’ and apologized to parents in a letter.

Five middle schoolers participated in the Muslim midday prayer at the mosque, she said. Some can be seen in the video imitating some of the prayer movements.

‘‘It was not the intent for students to be able to participate in any of the religious practices,’’ Wong said. ‘‘The fact that any students were allowed to do so in this case was an error.’’

No one at the mosque asked the Wellesley students to participate in the prayers, said Bilal Kaleem, president of the Muslim American Society of Boston, which manages and runs the cultural center.

‘‘Certainly in our tours we do not invite kids to take part, but if someone wants to come pray and take part, we shouldn’t prevent them,’’ said Kaleem. ‘‘It’s more an issue with the school.’’

He said the cultural center holds numerous tours, and that Wellesley educators had set up the field trip.

Wong said the mosque visit took place as part of the sixth grade social studies course, ‘‘Enduring Beliefs in the World Today,’’ which includes segments on Judaism, Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam. As part of the class, students also visit a synagogue, a gospel musical performance, and meet with Hindu religious representatives, she said.

‘‘I extend my sincere apologies for the error that occurred and regret the offense it may have caused,’’ Wong said in the letter to parents.

Wellesley schools chief apologizes for students' role in Muslim prayer service - Wellesley - Your Town - Boston.com

wow, the teachers fucked up. it's clearly the end of the world, and certainly a video produced by an anti-muslim group is an unbiased source. :lol:

unbunch your panties, francis

Are you a parent?

Your argument is fucking ridiculous, Jane.

Our twin daughters went on a field trip to the L.A. zoo earlier this week. Going by your ridiculous argument, had the teachers allowed them to go into the lions cage to play with the furry lil' critters and they had their faces ripped off, we should just be perfectly fine with it simply because we signed the permission slip.

You're an idiot!.......And if you're a parent, you're an idiot parent!

Seriously, does your abject liberal stupidity know no bounds?

Forum List

Back