Publix supermarkets won't allow BLM garb, says they stand by their policy

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Let's see how long they stand by the policy, although Publix ain't exactly the ghetto types grocery store, Hell I don't even shop there because its expensive as hell although I have stopped in a few times.

Let's see how long they stand by the policy, although Publix ain't exactly the ghetto types grocery store, Hell I don't even shop there because its expensive as hell although I have stopped in a few times.
I have a Publix right down the road, if BLM wants to start some shit, many of my Neighbors black, white , yellow will teach those idiots a "thing or two"..

BLM is not a Civil Rights group.
They are a violent racist org. that hates white policemen.
There are many Corps and Celebrities who are endorsing them without any shame about the many policemen who have been murdered on the job.
Not really.

In point of fact, I did some digging. They are an arm of Soros.org and the Democratic Party. It is just another "color revolution," just, this time, an attempt to do it here at home this time.

Yes, George Soros Sent Money to Fund the Riots—and So Did Taxpayers

This Isn't A Way To Defeat Trump

". . . Escobar points out that 'Black Lives Matter' as an organization has no real political program at least when compared to the movements of the 1960s. It is fed by corporate money and the Ford foundation. The Donate button on its web page goes to Act Blue, a Democrat donation collection service which also works for the Sanders and Biden campaigns. . . . "

(A billion dollars is an INCREDIBLE amount of money for a super PAC!)

I thought this was a good read for perspective. If they were REALLY a civil rights group, and not infiltrated by the Deep State, they would pay attention to who is behind them. . .

So why? Why do that corporate elites WANT to attack law and order, and try to subvert that police? What is in it for them?

After all, the ruling oligarchy has traditionally been the one that have benefited the most by oppressing the masses, no matter what their skin color, right?

:dunno:

Maybe what they have planned next for us won't see race. . . :lmao:

FamousVeneratedHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

Publix is an American grocery store, they don't care for communists and criminals.
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Shiet! My ex used to run the Publix bakery, and yeah, it was love at first sight and all that. I never even told her dumbass that. But I saw her and it was like..doh! Wtf is going on?!
She saw me too, and I saw that hunger in her eyes.

thanks for the info ! i will be giving them more of my business.

Outstanding no politics on your work garb. We have always shopped there and there was a reasons they are clean, polite and have great subs.
Never had their subs. Might have to try them!

thanks for the info ! i will be giving them more of my business.
Yep, I am gonna look at their ads online there is one about 25 miles away and its near other grocery stores I buy from so might have to start using them as well.

We dont have that here. If we did, I'd shop there every week. Thank GOD someone is standing up to this terrorist cult

We dont have that here. If we did, I'd shop there every week. Thank GOD someone is standing up to this terrorist cult
Where you live? Ain't gotta say exactly but I thought Publix was nationwide

Where you live? Ain't gotta say exactly but I thought Publix was nationwide
Nope. They're only SE USA

Outstanding no politics on your work garb. We have always shopped there and there was a reasons they are clean, polite and have great subs.
Everyone there in Publix are polite and courteous, outstanding citizens to be proud of. Yeah, the black ones also. They arent out there burning shit, just doing their jobs, proudly.

Publix is an American grocery store, they don't care for communists and criminals.
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Shiet! My ex used to run the Publix bakery, and yeah, it was love at first sight and all that. I never even told her dumbass that. But I saw her and it was like..doh! Wtf is going on?!
She saw me too, and I saw that hunger in her eyes.
So you were in love with her buns at first sight huh?

So why? Why do that corporate elites WANT to attack law and order, and try to subvert that police? What is in it for them?

After all, the ruling oligarchy has traditionally been the one that have benefited the most by oppressing the masses, no matter what their skin color, right?

:dunno:

Maybe what they have planned next for us won't see race. . . :lmao:

FamousVeneratedHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif
Not all corporate elites, but the liberal corporate elites "think" that if they can throw the anarchists a bone, by saying those elites hate the cops, then the anarchists will leave their businesses alone. Of course when you read Mein Kampf , you know that if you appease the violent ones, they get emboldened to do more harm, eventually destroying everything even themselves in their pursuit of perfect Anarchy. Liberal elites are not the brightest people when it comes to the school of life...

Forum List

Back