Putin and Russia bomb Children's Hospital in Ukraine, babies stuck under Rubble

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

"People, children are under the wreckage. Atrocity!" Zelenskyy tweeted. "How much longer will the world be an accomplice ignoring terror? Close the sky right now! Stop the killings! You have power but you seem to be losing humanity."

They are losing on the ground so they are now using civilians as targets for their war. God damn you Putin you maniac.

If russia or ukraine is the source for information, how can you believe it?
Just blows my mind how easily led most people are.
We will eventually find out that Ukraine is launching artillery and Missile salvos from school and hospital roof tops. As for information? Ukraine is the bullshit capital of the world. Ghost of Kiev equals Trump/Russia dossier equals Kompromat.....

Yeah I know, these posters in here are just trolling or whatever. Someone said the Ukraine is putting soldiers on the rooftops of childrens hospitals which is just -- whatever, these people are jokes. Ignore and move on.
The support for a murder ing dictator on this board is staggering. Russobots have really infiltrated the MAGA wing.

The support for a murder ing dictator on this board is staggering. Russobots have really infiltrated the MAGA wing.
You murder more and have a pure hate for those who do not think like you. I will never defend a blue city.

Forum List

Back