Putin becomes the Voice of Reason

Putin can be admired because he is a decisive leader and and seasoned politician; who puts Russia and it's citizens first when dealing with other leaders on global issues.

Obama has been on the job for 5 yrs. and still acts like a president in training. .. :doubt:

He's "decisive" because he doesn't deal with things like congress, democracy, law, a free press or any of the frivolous annoyances, Obama has to deal with.

A rock band starts bashing you? Off to the gulag. Who cares if they are a cute girl punk band named Pussy Riot.

A lawyer don't like ya? Make him "disappear" into a jail and "mysteriously" die.

Getting bad press? Oh..some bullets should fix that right up.

Putin's a real sweetheart. Maybe he can appoint a governor for your state, like he does in Russia.

Last edited:
Russia sharply steps up criticism of U.S. over Syria - The Washington Post

MOSCOW – Russia dramatically escalated its denunciations of American threats to attack Syrian military targets on Saturday, as President Vladimir Putin called the arguments about chemical weapons that underlie the U.S. case “utter nonsense.”

The Foreign Ministry said a U.S. attack would be a “gross violation” of international law.

Speaking out for the first time since an alleged chemical weapons attack near Damascus on Aug. 21, Putin called on President Obama to find a nonviolent way out of the crisis.

“I would like to address Obama as a Nobel Peace Prize laureate: Before using force in Syria, it would be good to think about future casualties,” Putin told Russian news agencies in Vladivostok during a tour of the country’s flood-stricken Far East.

“Russia is urging you to think twice before making a decision on an operation in Syria,” he said.

Next week’s Group of 20 economic summit in St. Petersburg would be a good forum for discussing the Syrian issue, he said, “so why not take advantage of it?”
Aug. 9, 2012; Putin Quote: "The (Russian) General Staff of Armed Forces prepared the plan of military action against Georgia at the end of 2006, and I authorized it in 2007." LiveLeak.com - Putin Confirms the Invasion of Georgia Was Preplanned

Last edited:
c03-putin-22.jpg

Robert Kraft: Vladimir Putin stole my Super Bowl ring

You can take the thug out of the kgb, but you can't take the kgb out of the thug.

Another long thread as pretend conservatives attack the president and the American people while siding with Assad and the communists.

I am beginning to believe many Americans would support fascists or communists if it would remove a constitutionally elected president from office. with whom they disagreed.

Another long thread where liberals attack the messenger as a means of running from the message.

the problem is the messenger derived wrong conclusions and let herself be an easy target for libtards.

Our failure in the WH does not make Russian midget any more attractive - for the people ;)

If anything both have more in common than are opposed.
One is an ugly midget the other is a good looking tall man. That's about all the difference :D

Ex-KGB agent Putin. Hero of the Right.

Putin displays good leadership ability. Barry does not. Putin is hardly a hero but he has his good points. We find it exceptionally entertaining when Putin makes Barry look like the complete jackass he is because WE HATE BARRY and wish every bad thing upon he and his supporters.

President Obama has decided to wait until Congress gets back in September on this matter to seek their opinion before he acts. He has made a gesture of wanting to do the right thing, and he has accepted what he must do. It must be he has information he can only share with them first hand and wants all to be gathered when he addresses them. I personally hope they do this behind closed doors instead of making grandstand arguments in public, and come out of their meeting with the right decision that they make together as Americans.

Please withhold judgment and keep an open mind. We do not know all the facts, and we do not have privileged information as to what is at stake, other than that the President is apparently willing to go the Constitutional route on this issue. My prayer is that whatever we do, we do it together.

Please pray for our leaders that they take the facts they have and make their decision on what the facts are, and not what talking heads have concluded. I'm praying that whatever happens, we speak as a people and not as partisans.

Please wait.

That's my perspective on this terrible situation.

Last edited:
change of the word directive from the headquarters!!!

no more reactionaries, it is regressives now :lol:

obama's caving has a calming influence on the fakey parrots linguistics :D

Notice how this suddenly became not that important. It can wait a month or two.

Obambam was pressured to come before the people and state his case. He couldn't. Not even as a lawyer in a closing argument. He has nothing to say that would justify his latest bluster. He decided to punt.

Admittedly the box he put himself in had no right answers. No matter what he did, it was going to be wrong.

Forum List

Back