Putin bought $100,000 in Facebook ads in the summer of 2016...Hillary spent $1.2 BILLION

I love it. Our USMB nutbags are so desperate to defend their shitbag moron that they are judging the actions of a hostile Russia with more slack than those of fellow Americans.

View attachment 168217

Incorrect meme is incorrect.

Alternative facts ?

So why did Debbie have to step down?

Perception. It’s USUALLY enough to sink a public servant.

And Donna doesn't ring a bell?

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

Last year's presidential primary between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders was rigged by the Democratic National Committee - just as Sanders' supporters suspected - to hand the nomination to Clinton, according to a bombshell claim by Donna Brazile. The onetime Clinton confidante, CNN commentator and former interim party boss made the explosive claim Thursday while touting a new book that could sever her ties to Team Clinton for good.

Yes. And both were shitcanned. What more do you want? Damn. You literally beg to be mocked. When will you shitcan the moron and his puke of a family?

Hillary's $1.2 billion couldn't defeat $100,000 in Facebook ads? :badgrin:

How did we expect her to influence foreign leaders when she can't even influence US voters with $1.2 billion more than Russia did with $100,000 in Facebook ads in the summer of 2016?

Good Lord

Let's add another fact or two to your post:
Here's How Much of His Own Money Donald Trump Spent on His Campaign
"U.S. President-elect Donald Trump pumped a total of $66 million of his own money into his campaign – far from the $100 million he frequently boasted he was going to spend, according to campaign finance disclosures filed on Thursday night."

So you posting Hillary out spent Trump?

Glad you finally know the facts

Damn. You really believe that anyone could have “outspent” the level of free media that the moron got? Please.

How did we expect her to influence foreign leaders when she can't even influence US voters with $1.2 billion more than Russia did with $100,000 in Facebook ads in the summer of 2016?

Good Lord

"U.S. President-elect Donald Trump pumped a total of $66 million of his own money into his campaign – far from the $100 million he frequently boasted he was going to spend, according to campaign finance disclosures filed on Thursday night."

Damn. You really believe that anyone could have “outspent” the level of free media that the moron got? Please.

He's right, Hillary got lots of free press.

Last edited:
The Ruskies overpaid the ad agency for their main ad! :p

fbads2n-9-web.jpg

Good Lord

So you are saying Trump is a political genius with the media like LBJ was when he got the black vote

I agree

He was good at getting publicity from the liberal MSM

He knows how to troll them ..

Alternative facts ?

Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton

Last year's presidential primary between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders was rigged by the Democratic National Committee - just as Sanders' supporters suspected - to hand the nomination to Clinton, according to a bombshell claim by Donna Brazile. The onetime Clinton confidante, CNN commentator and former interim party boss made the explosive claim Thursday while touting a new book that could sever her ties to Team Clinton for good.

Yes. And both were shitcanned. What more do you want? Damn. You literally beg to be mocked. When will you shitcan the moron and his puke of a family?

I hear anger in your post, the entire world knows the DNC rigged their nomination hell the Bernie supporters tried to sue over it and get their money back

So I would stop denying that if I were you it doesn't do you any good..

We will never shit can Trump and let the left declare victory ...

That's dream world talk we are talking reality and politics here.

Good Lord

You don't have to spend as much money if the media is giving you boatloads of free press.

You know, there were times that Hillary was giving a speech, but the media didn't cover it. I can't remember any speeches that Trump gave that didn't get at least a few min. of coverage.

Incorrect meme is incorrect.

Alternative facts ?

I hear anger in your post, the entire world knows the DNC rigged their nomination hell the Bernie supporters tried to sue over it and get their money back

So I would stop denying that if I were you it doesn't do you any good..

We will never shit can Trump and let the left declare victory ...

That's dream world talk we are talking reality and politics here.

Hello. You failed to acknowledge that the DNC acted on the perceived corruption.

I know you won’t ever act on your end. The ends justify the means with you. Don’t try to deny it.

Good Lord

So you are saying Trump is a political genius with the media like LBJ was when he got the black vote

I agree

Yes he does. We all know that. The part you don't seem to get is that what you just described isn't a positive attribute. It's the manipulation game of a con artist.

Rump really does think "it's all about ratings". That's how shallow his values are, and it's a product of his fatally flawed narcissism. Hence he knows how to get ratings. What he doesn't know is how to EARN them.

You don't have to spend as much money if the media is giving you boatloads of free press.

You know, there were times that Hillary was giving a speech, but the media didn't cover it. I can't remember any speeches that Trump gave that didn't get at least a few min. of coverage.

Zackly, which is why he devoted so much of his face time to putting down "little Marco" and "low energy Jeb" and "lyin' Ted" and "I like people who weren't captured" and "they're rapists" and mocking congenital nerve disorders and "beat the crap out of 'em" and on and on and on. He's fully aware that controversy sells, draws eyeballs, and gets free publicity.

Last edited:

Good Lord

I agree

Yes he does. We all know that. The part you don't seem to get is that what you just described isn't a positive attribute. It's the manipulation game of a con artist.

Rump really does think "it's all about ratings". That's how shallow his values are, and it's a product of his fatally flawed narcissism. Hence he knows how to get ratings. What he doesn't know is how to EARN them.

But a con artist doesn't keep his word ..

Everything Trump said on the campaign trail he tried to do even the little things..

Obama didn't ...and the big one was a transparent government

No that was a con job

So was keep your doctor ..con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

I agree

Everything Trump said on the campaign trail he tried to do even the little things..

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

If you compare Trump to Obama, Trump tried to keep his word Obama didn't

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

That is supreme delusion. Unmatched.

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

Really? Wanna talk about his promise that he wouldn't play golf because he would be too busy making great deals and getting this country great again?

How much golf has he played?

Wanna talk about repealing Obamacare? Its still in effect.

How about the wall? Have they decided who gets the contract and has building started on the real wall and not just the prototypes?

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

Then it explain it to me how you think, I am not in the mood to get in a flame contest with you ...

Just a rational discussion

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

Then it explain it to me how you think, I am not in the mood to get in a flame contest with you ...

I don’t care about any flame contest.

You think Trump has tried to keep his campaign promises. That’s crazy talk. Straight up.

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

That is supreme delusion. Unmatched.

I am talking logical reality you are talking emotions

If you want to start flaming now be my guest and I will match you.

But tell me how am I wrong because I can post list of EOs legislation that he tried to do that got held up in courts passed the house got stalled ..

I agree

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

You think Trump has tried to keep his campaign promises. That’s crazy talk. Straight up.

You want me to post list?

The information is easy to find in seconds.how about this tell me what campaign promises Trump as yet not tried to do?

That's a better question an easer to find .

No that was a con job

Shovel ready jobs..

Con job

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

You want me to post list?

The information is easy to find in seconds.how about this tell me what campaign promises Trump as yet not tried to do?

That's a better question an easer to find .

Please. Post a list.

And that is why the greatest FOREIGN INTERFERENCE in US ELECTIONS is from

ISRAEL

the majority of Hillary's $$$$$$$$$$$$ come from AIPAC.

Want to eliminate foreign interference in US elections?

1. declare AIPAC a foreign donor, which they are
2. purge the US media of Zionists
Quote) Would like to see all the money out of bribes for US elections.

Forum List

Back