Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

Biden does not have to debate a two bit Russian Dictator.
No one claimed he has to do it. Straw man much?
It's an opportunity for Biden to illustrate his mental prowess by intellectually corralling Putin on the international stage.
Or be corralled himself.
We all know how this story ends: either in flight or humiliation on Biden's part.

It's an opportunity for Biden to illustrate his mental prowess by intellectually corralling Putin on the international stage.
Or be corralled himself.
We all know how this story ends: either in flight or humiliation on Biden's part.

No, and he won't. The American President does not dance to the tune of two bit murdering Russian Dictator.

You people would fall on your knees for Putin.

1616313734570.png

Putin must be pretty confident to have proposed such a thing. Dismissing it so off-handedly provokes speculation of weakness in the face of such a situation.

No, it's just a stupid idea.
It's funny watching you useful idiots pretend Biden is still all there.
Stay gold, pony boy.
It's sad watching you tRumplings slurping on Putin's dick.

Homophobic slur. Showing that all your talk of isms or phobes is just talk.
Lol, nope.

NO, you used the accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, as though it is something to be ashamed of.

That is you being homophobic.

That you can't even see it, when your face is rubbed in it, just goes to show that all your whining about isms and phobes is just you spewing talking points without any understanding of why, other than it is shit to throw at your enemies.

Like a monkey.
Don't be silly, it doesn't bother me that he's gay, it bothers me that he's sucking off an evil guy.

Conservitards always miss the point.

If it was just that, you would not have had to use sexual imagery to make your insult. We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement.

You choose homosexual imagery in order to make your accusation extra insulting and demeaning.

Which provides us an insight into how you really feel about homosexuals.

If you liberals were at all serious about your pretend support of racial or sexual equality, at this point you would be ashamed of your behavior and thank me for calling you out on it, so that you could become a better person.

Instead, what you will do now, is reveal that all your talk of wacial and sexual equality and tolerance is just bullshit, used only when it serves a political purpose.

And you yourself are just a dishonest partisan hack, using those people as tools to advance your agenda.

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

NO, you used the accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, as though it is something to be ashamed of.

That you can't even see it, when your face is rubbed in it, just goes to show that all your whining about isms and phobes is just you spewing talking points without any understanding of why, other than it is shit to throw at your enemies.

Like a monkey.
Don't be silly, it doesn't bother me that he's gay, it bothers me that he's sucking off an evil guy.

When you don't like a faggot, it is ok to mock faggotry huh. You're a hypocrite.....And glaringly Alice
I'm not mocking his gayness. He should be proud to announce it. I'm mocking the object of his affections.
Son. You've twisted yourself into a Mr. Salty
Not familiar with that term.

But you can easily guess the intent by context. But you pretended to be too stupid to figure it out, as a dodge.

Standard lib tactic.

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

Like a monkey.

When you don't like a faggot, it is ok to mock faggotry huh. You're a hypocrite.....And glaringly Alice
I'm not mocking his gayness. He should be proud to announce it. I'm mocking the object of his affections.
Son. You've twisted yourself into a Mr. Salty
Not familiar with that term.

But you can easily guess the intent by context. But you pretended to be too stupid to figure it out, as a dodge.

Standard lib tactic.
Or you could.just explain it.

No, and he won't. The American President does not dance to the tune of two bit murdering Russian Dictator.

You people would fall on your knees for Putin.
He's a senile putz and all your ass-kissing and bloviating won't change that fact.

Hardly senile, that is just RWNJ Talking Point.

The Traitor sucked to Putin, attacked Gold Star Families, insulted and denigrated a former U.S. Senator (Republican). He openly sided with Putin against U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia interfered in the 2016. He passed highly classified foreign intelligence to both the Russian Ambassador AND Russian Foreign Minister.

Mr. Biden has already met his goal of 100M vaccination in 100-Days. The Traitor allowed 500,000 Americans to die of COVID. He allowed children to taken at gun point from their parents and locked them cages.

The Traitor LIED about stolen election and encouraged violence and insurrection.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor.

Fuck The Fucking Supporters and Defenders of the Fucking Traitor.

Putin awoke before dawn and put his boots on,
And he walked on down the hall........
He took a face from the ancient gallery ,and he walked on down the hall. He came to a room where his sister lived---And he paid a visit to his brother ---And then he WALKED ON down the Hall---And he came to a Door ---And he looked inside-- "Father?" "Yes son"? ---I want to Kill you. "Mother" ? I WANT TO AAAARRRRGGGGGG!

Or be corralled himself.
Or he will hide in his Bunker.

Fluffer says he is. Screen name Orangecat or something like that.
You're like a glutton for punishment.
Closet-Queer-Crepitus's fantasies quoted:
slurping on Putin's dick.
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

Putin isn't going to debate Biden. Americans should know that Putin would smack him down just as easily as he would smack down Trump.

Seriously, the last president that could have held his own against Putin would be Obama. And even Obama would be taking a big chance.

Russia chose Putin for his resolute and solid stand for his country, but also for his high intellignece.

Biden and Trump?

LOL I'll hand this back over to Americans to screech about now.

We Trump supporters are obvious
Fluffer says he is. Screen name Orangecat or something like that.

is what? Next time, cut even more. I can name that tune in one note.

NOT.
My bad, don't know what happened there. Here's the whole quote:
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.

Forum List

Back