Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

No, it's just a stupid idea.
It's funny watching you useful idiots pretend Biden is still all there.
Stay gold, pony boy.
It's sad watching you tRumplings slurping on Putin's dick.

Homophobic slur. Showing that all your talk of isms or phobes is just talk.
Lol, nope.

NO, you used the accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, as though it is something to be ashamed of.

That is you being homophobic.

That you can't even see it, when your face is rubbed in it, just goes to show that all your whining about isms and phobes is just you spewing talking points without any understanding of why, other than it is shit to throw at your enemies.

Like a monkey.
Don't be silly, it doesn't bother me that he's gay, it bothers me that he's sucking off an evil guy.

Conservitards always miss the point.
When you don't like a faggot, it is ok to mock faggotry huh. You're a hypocrite.....And glaringly Alice
I'm not mocking his gayness. He should be proud to announce it. I'm mocking the object of his affections.
Son. You've twisted yourself into a Mr. Salty
Not familiar with that term.

All describing your actions, which you freely admitted to.
Quote it, then, imbecile.
In the meantime, here are actual quotes that prove your obsession with gay sex:
slurping on Putin's dick.
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

All describing your actions, which you freely admitted to.
Quote it, then, imbecile.
In the meantime, here are actual quotes that prove your obsession with gay sex:
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.
It's right here, Fluffer. I don't know why you want to deny it now.

That's not a link to my posts, imbecile. That's a link to your post.
You're losing this battle because your army is composed of straw men.
Again, real links to your words:
Closet-Queer-Crepitus's greatest hits:
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.
Your posts are in the quote stream.

You're just getting boring now.

Don't worry, I won't forget your new name though!

Your posts are in the quote stream.
Then quote them, imbecile. You can't, because they don't exist.
These are quotes:
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

Don't worry, I won't forget your new name though!
Sure thing, Closet-Queer-Crepitus.

Crepitus throws Crapatus with every post.

He won't do it because it's a stupid idea.
A stupid idea for Biden because he's senile and Putin would put it on display in front of the world.

A. What purpose would it serve?
B. The president has better things to do.
C. What are you gonna do, vote for Putin?

This is just more Russian meddling to get you low info types wound up.

They would rather support and defend a Russian Dictator and Communist than believe the sitting U.S. President.

Last edited:
He keeps asserting I posted something but he just can't seem to find the quote.
I, on the other hand, provide multiple quotes to support my contention.
That fool has the integrity of a chain-link dam.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?

Cons need to remember that the President of United States does not bow and scrape to a Russian Dictator.

Yes, Yes I know the Traitor was Putin's Butt Boy. Joe Biden is not. Biden does not have to dance to Putin tune. I know these deluded Cons love Russia and Putin and even think a Russian Dictatorship would be a fine thing in this country. Little do they realize they would be the first to lined up before a wall and shot.

No Right To Guns under a Russian Dictator.

No Right To Worship under a Russian Dictator.

No Right To Free Speech under a Russian Dictator.

NO Rights unless the Dictator wants you to have them.

That is they do not think about.

How did these many people you speak of that voted in a registered voter's place that was dead, do it?
I'm not aware of all of the possible methods, but some should be obvious, even to you. And you should bear in mind that one person can perform this fraudulent act multiple times in multiple places

One method is to determine the name and last known address of a recently deceased adult, determine the voting precinct for that address, go to the polling place of that precinct and vote. With little or no voter ID required, signature verification absent...the vote is counted.

Another is to obtain a ballot that was mailed to a deceased person from one of the family members.

Explain how it could be done.... how did they know a voter was dead,
Public records, obituaries, news stories, word of mouth...

how did they have his signature and address to request a ballot, and where was the ballot mailed to by the election office, so this fake person could get it and fill it out and the envelope with signature etc. out?
See above. And there were many unrequested ballots mailed out. In some cases, multiple ballots were sent to the same address.

One person, a Trumpet, requested a ballot for his mother who had just died so he could vote in her place, and voted in person as himself... but he was caught, by the checks in the system...and charged with a felony.
I haven't claimed that only Democrat Party members cheat. Besides, had a similar incident occurred involving a Democrat Party member, it may have gone unpunished since the Democrat Party controlled the counting and verification procedures.

Do you know the procedures in each contested state on how they update their voter rolls and remove the dead and remove felons from their active voter rolls?
No. I'm not aware of all of the procedures even in my home state. And I've read that HR1 (a partisan Democrat Party created abomination) proposes to limit the purging of voter registration rolls in all states. In other words, the Democrat Party wants to maintain existing voter registration rolls containing the names of INELIGIBLE VOTERS. I wonder why! Duh!

It's not easy to vote in the name of a dead person with all of the checks in place...I'd say closer to damn near I.possible.
As you may have read in the article I previously linked, it is quite possible to impersonate a registered voter, dead or alive. Then again, you may not have bothered to read it through.

It didn't happen....it can't happen...
You should revise that claim as it is clearly lacking in logic.

...and if it did happen, :) it would be so so minimal that it would NOT come close to changing any result of any presidential election.
(1) You're contradicting the beginning of the sentence you made.
(2) You have no idea how minimal it would be.
(3) You have no idea how close any one race would be in any one precinct.

Bottom line:
You're blowing a lot of hot air with no significant truth in your words.

Biden does not have to debate a two bit Russian Dictator. Nor does a sitting U.S. President have to do a damn thing that two bit Russian Dictator says. The Traitor may have been Putin's butt boy, Biden is not.

I know you dead from the neck cons love Putin. He is a dictator, a former Colonel in KGB and hates our country.

Biden ain't gotta prove shit to lying, murdering asshole.

Last edited:
A stupid idea for Biden because he's senile and Putin would put it on display in front of the world.

They would rather support and defend a Russian Dictator and Communist than believe the sitting U.S. President.
They've all been seriously damaged by the tRump era. Many of them will never recover. It's sad, really. There are people on LSD right this minute who have a stronger connection to reality than your average tRumpling.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?

Cons need to remember that the President of United States does not bow and scrape to a Russian Dictator.

Yes, Yes I know the Traitor was Putin's Butt Boy. Joe Biden is not. Biden does not have to dance to Putin tune. I know these deluded Cons love Russia and Putin and even think a Russian Dictatorship would be a fine thing in this country. Little do they realize they would be the first to lined up before a wall and shot.

No Right To Guns under a Russian Dictator.

No Right To Worship under a Russian Dictator.

No Right To Free Speech under a Russian Dictator.

NO Rights unless the Dictator wants you to have them.

That is they do not think about.
The funny thing here is that they are about to argue those points with you.

They've all been seriously damaged by the tRump era. Many of them will never recover. It's sad, really. There are people on LSD right this minute who have a stronger connection to reality than your average tRumpling.

They became enthralled with his lies and deception. They actually believed every word he told them. Ten Years ago, if a Republican President had sided with a Russian Dictator against the U.S. on any level, the Republicans would have impeached him on the spot.

Any President, Republican Democrat who attacked Gold Star Families and slandered a now deceased Republican President would have been impeached.

Any President who invited Russia to hack their opponents emails would have been shown the goddamn door.

Any President encouraged armed insurrection or called for violence would have been put in prison

Now, its standard practice.

There is no Republican Party, there is the Cult of the Traitor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back