Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.
As do I...your half.
Hey there bro, you have posted on these very forums that the election was fraudulent because dead people (zombies) voted. You're not only below average intelligence - you hit the grave that the Zombies came out of, and are now digging in the negatives for IQ.
:rolleyes: You're just stupid enough to think we're claiming that the dead people actually did the voting.

Here's a clue for you, dimwit! Some crooked, living person used the registration records of a dead person to cast an illegal vote.

Here's another clue for you, dimwit! Fictional characters called "zombies" are used in science-fiction stories and movies to dupe idiots like you into believing that dead bodies can physically do something other than decay.
Lol, Sidney "the Kraken" Powell's start witness claimed she saw them voting. In fact said she saw the leaving the building as she went in.

So yes, I believe most of you dumbasses think the dead people actually voted.

Now prove me wrong.
Provide a credible link to that bullshit claim of yours and I'll look into it. Trolls like you are full of shit and lies.

Again, you are truly a stupid shit with no sense of comprehension. They were talking about what she saw IN THE POLL BOOK (i.e. the LIST OF NAMES OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED.)

She was not claiming to have watched dead people vote.

Many times time here on this forum, you have proved beyond doubt that you are a lying troll. This is just another example of your inane dishonesty.

You have FAILED to support your argument (again) and at least one of your minions liked your post. What a pathetic pair.

I don't know why I bother. You're gonna believe what you were told to believe no matter what.

Have a nice day.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
How about Trump for the moderator?

Putin's is desperate, and on his way out...from poisoning his political opponent he's in fear of, to then putting his opponent in to a gulag.... Trump gone...No longer any protection from the west left, to the sanctions put on them and more coming for his American election interference and for Russia hacking in to all if our Intel agencies, which has hit and hurt the Oligarchs badly, so they've had about enough with him....and sanctions due to him....

This childish duel of words that he's proposing is a sad case of childish Trumpery on his part, and below any US President, and himself.

He knows and understands the writing on the wall... his time is up, it's expired.

Mark this post, come back in 2 to 5 years...Putin is gone.

Putin's is desperate, and on his way out...from poisoning his political opponent he's in fear of, to then putting his opponent in to a gulag.... Trump gone...No longer any protection from the west left, to the sanctions put on them and more coming for his American election interference and for Russia hacking in to all if our Intel agencies, which has hit and hurt the Oligarchs badly, so they've had about enough with him....and sanctions due to him....

This childish duel of words that he's proposing is a sad case of childish Trumpery on his part, and below any US President, and himself.

He knows and understands the writing on the wall... his time is up, it's expired.

Come back in two to five weeks and Biden will be gone.

So you admit you were slurping on Putin's dick for real? It wasn't just a metaphor?
It's all in your head, closet-queer.
I'm not the one who owned dipshit, you are. You just told the whole world you were sucking Putin's dick. How about we make that your new name, huh? Your official title will be "Vladimir Putin's cock holster", but we'll just call you "fluffer" for short. And don't worry about letting everyone know, I'll handle that part for ya!

Have a good evening, Fluffer.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.
As do I...your half.
Hey there bro, you have posted on these very forums that the election was fraudulent because dead people (zombies) voted. You're not only below average intelligence - you hit the grave that the Zombies came out of, and are now digging in the negatives for IQ.
:rolleyes: You're just stupid enough to think we're claiming that the dead people actually did the voting.

Here's a clue for you, dimwit! Some crooked, living person used the registration records of a dead person to cast an illegal vote.

Here's another clue for you, dimwit! Fictional characters called "zombies" are used in science-fiction stories and movies to dupe idiots like you into believing that dead bodies can physically do something other than decay.
Lol, Sidney "the Kraken" Powell's start witness claimed she saw them voting. In fact said she saw the leaving the building as she went in.

So yes, I believe most of you dumbasses think the dead people actually voted.

Now prove me wrong.
Provide a credible link to that bullshit claim of yours and I'll look into it. Trolls like you are full of shit and lies.

Again, you are truly a stupid shit with no sense of comprehension. They were talking about what she saw IN THE POLL BOOK (i.e. the LIST OF NAMES OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED.)

She was not claiming to have watched dead people vote.

Many times time here on this forum, you have proved beyond doubt that you are a lying troll. This is just another example of your inane dishonesty.

You have FAILED to support your argument (again) and at least one of your minions liked your post. What a pathetic pair.

I don't know why I bother. You're gonna believe what you were told to believe no matter what.

Have a nice day.

This ^^^^^ coming from a disingenuous prick who claimed to have proof that the "start" witness for Sidney Powell claimed to have actually seen "zombies" voting; was proved wrong by way of his own link; now bows out, takes a parting shot and says goodbye as if he had made a point.

This behavior is typical of a lying troll whether Care4all pats him on the back or not.

It is definitely true that many people voted in Georgia using the names of dead people.

It is definitely true that many people voted in Georgia using the names of dead people
How did these many people you speak of that voted in a registered voter's place that was dead, do it?

Explain how it could be done.... how did they know a voter was dead, how did they have his signature and address to request a ballot, and where was the ballot mailed to by the election office, so this fake person could get it and fill it out and the envelope with signature etc. out?

One person, a Trumpet, requested a ballot for his mother who had just died so he could vote in her place, and voted in person as himself... but he was caught, by the checks in the system...and charged with a felony.

Do you know the procedures in eAch contested state on how they update their voter rolls and remove the dead and remove felons from their active voter rolls?

It's not easy to vote in the name of a dead person with all of the checks in place...I'd say closer to damn near I.possible.

I RATE YOUR POST

PANTS ON FIRE! :D

It didn't happen....it can't happen....and if it did happen, :) it would be so so minimal that it would NOT come close to changing any result of any presidential election.

It is definitely true that many people voted in Georgia using the names of dead people
How did these many people you speak of that voted in a registered voter's place that was dead, do it?

Explain how it could be done.... how did they know a voter was dead, how did they have his signature and address to request a ballot, and where was the ballot mailed to by the election office, so this fake person could get it and fill it out and the envelope with signature etc. out?

One person, a Trumpet, requested a ballot for his mother who had just died so he could vote in her place, and voted in person as himself... but he was caught, by the checks in the system...and charged with a felony.

Do you know the procedures in eAch contested state on how they update their voter rolls and remove the dead and remove felons from their active voter rolls?

It's not easy to vote in the name of a dead person with all of the checks in place...I'd say closer to damn near I.possible.

I RATE YOUR POST

PANTS ON FIRE! :D

It didn't happen....it can't happen....and if it did happen, :) it would be so so minimal that it would NOT come close to changing any result of any presidential election.
That's a tall order. It will take some time to address all of your questions. I'll work on them.

Meanwhile, here's an article that may enlighten you a bit.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
OMG.....................Putin is going to troll Biden endlessly now......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is felonious elder abuse.
president Biden doesn't this little dictator.

Why does the republic party?

Well said! But you think he's gone? How do you figure that's going to happen in a dictatorship like Russia?

Yeah Putin looked real desperate. Biden had him on the ropes fer shure. Yeah he was shakin in his boots.

Come back in two to five weeks and Biden will be gone.
With his head or without it?

I know. I know. President Harris is making special batches of applesauce right now.

Forum List

Back