Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

No, we support our COUNTRY. Xiden isn't king, he is just a person. Let's see how far down the road a vegetable he truly is. His handlers have protected him from everything possible. That harms our country you buffoon.

Can you imagine.....this is what they voted for:

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is their man.
The man the Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

=================================================================

1616161541314.png

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

Biden was wrong to do what he did, and Putin was right to call him on it.

I wish that was not true, but it is.

YOur blind PARTISAN loyalty is not Patriotism.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.
As do I...your half.
Hey there bro, you have posted on these very forums that the election was fraudulent because dead people (zombies) voted. You're not only below average intelligence - you hit the grave that the Zombies came out of, and are now digging in the negatives for IQ.
:rolleyes: You're just stupid enough to think we're claiming that the dead people actually did the voting.

Here's a clue for you, dimwit! Some crooked, living person used the registration records of a dead person to cast an illegal vote.

Here's another clue for you, dimwit! Fictional characters called "zombies" are used in science-fiction stories and movies to dupe idiots like you into believing that dead bodies can physically do something other than decay.

Why would President Joe do anything silly like that?

To demonstrate to the world his moral and intellectual superiority over Putin. Of course he won't do it. The Biden team is petrified that the truth could come out.
He won't do it because it's a stupid idea. It's simply Vladimir Putin winding you tRumplings up again.

He couldn't do it even if he wanted.
That comment is as silly as the idea.
His handlers would never allow it no matter how much he wanted it.
That's a silly thing to say.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.
As do I...your half.
'fraid not, son.

thumb_when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-all-21493681.png

I know! It's insane!

As do I...your half.
Hey there bro, you have posted on these very forums that the election was fraudulent because dead people (zombies) voted. You're not only below average intelligence - you hit the grave that the Zombies came out of, and are now digging in the negatives for IQ.
:rolleyes: You're just stupid enough to think we're claiming that the dead people actually did the voting.

Here's a clue for you, dimwit! Some crooked, living person used the registration records of a dead person to cast an illegal vote.

Here's another clue for you, dimwit! Fictional characters called "zombies" are used in science-fiction stories and movies to dupe idiots like you into believing that dead bodies can physically do something other than decay.
Lol, Sidney "the Kraken" Powell's start witness claimed she saw them voting. In fact said she saw the leaving the building as she went in.

So yes, I believe most of you dumbasses think the dead people actually voted.

Now prove me wrong.

Why would President Joe do anything silly like that?

To demonstrate to the world his moral and intellectual superiority over Putin. Of course he won't do it. The Biden team is petrified that the truth could come out.
He won't do it because it's a stupid idea. It's simply Vladimir Putin winding you tRumplings up again.

He couldn't do it even if he wanted.
That comment is as silly as the idea.
His handlers would never allow it no matter how much he wanted it.
That's a silly thing to say.
That's your opinion. Your opinion is irrelevant to me.

If you don't think Biden's handlers control him, you're blind. That's my opinion.

I know! It's insane!

As do I...your half.
'fraid not, son.

View attachment 469659
I'm thankfully not your son, Creep.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Boy, you're in over your giggly head. He did NOT "support Russia" over America.
You put your lies into his mouth and then proceed with your inane attack based on YOUR LIE.
A Democrat, readers. How typical. How dishonest.

I know! It's insane!

As do I...your half.

Lol, Sidney "the Kraken" Powell's start witness claimed she saw them voting. In fact said she saw the leaving the building as she went in.

So yes, I believe most of you dumbasses think the dead people actually voted.

Now prove me wrong.
Provide a credible link to that bullshit claim of yours and I'll look into it. Trolls like you are full of shit and lies.

Forum List

Back