Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

Why would President Joe do anything silly like that?

To demonstrate to the world his moral and intellectual superiority over Putin. Of course he won't do it. The Biden team is petrified that the truth could come out.
He won't do it because it's a stupid idea. It's simply Vladimir Putin winding you tRumplings up again.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!

Nice to another Russian Loving Con cheering a Dictator.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
You're completely stupid to think that considering Putin to be far more intelligent and a better leader than Biden as sucking up to Putin. You shit-for-brains liberals have elected an imbecile to the White House. Conservatives recognize that fact. I'm sure that some in the leadership of the Democrat Party do also, but they want to ignore that fact as Biden to them is just a really powerful, controllable useful fuckin' idiot. You're also a useful fuckin' idiot to them, along with your minions here on this board...but all of you put together have zero power.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!

That will never happen......biden's handlers know he is not competent to do that....all biden can do and even that is a struggle for him is to read scripted material from a teleprompter.

Every time and I mean every single time he tries to speak off the cuff he gets incoherent.
as long as the blood doesnt poor from his eyes and block the teleprompter...old senile Joe will soldier on with his quest to make america another failed commie state
:thankusmile: Could not have said it better myself.

To demonstrate to the world his moral and intellectual superiority over Putin. Of course he won't do it. The Biden team is petrified that the truth could come out.
He won't do it because it's a stupid idea. It's simply Vladimir Putin winding you tRumplings up again.

He couldn't do it even if he wanted.
That comment is as silly as the idea.

He won't do it because it's a stupid idea.
A stupid idea for Biden because he's senile and Putin would put it on display in front of the world.
No, it's just a stupid idea.

A. What purpose would it serve?
B. The president has better things to do.
C. What are you gonna do, vote for Putin?

This is just more Russian meddling to get you low info types wound up.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.

I know! It's insane!

Don't these morons realize this is more of that Russian interference they don't believe in? I mean really, how stupid can they be?
Is it really that crazy to believe? It's Cold War-era McCarthyism mixed with Jim Crow-mindset racism to equal a Baby Boomer voting generation from hell.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.

He couldn't do it even if he wanted.
That comment is as silly as the idea.
His handlers would never allow it no matter how much he wanted it.

I know! It's insane!

Sometimes I have to remind myself that by the very definition of the word, half the population of the US is below average intelligence.
As do I...your half.

I know! It's insane!

As do I...your half.
Hey there bro, you have posted on these very forums that the election was fraudulent because dead people (zombies) voted. You're not only below average intelligence - you hit the grave that the Zombies came out of, and are now digging in the negatives for IQ.

Forum List

Back