Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

What you wanna bet that Trump and Putin have been having some great laughs over this via phone calls or texts. LOL

Trump and Putin respected each other. They were and are not "friends" but respect the strength of each other. Two men, who are men. Biden has mush brain, and no...he will never be allowed to debate because the Ear Whisperers might give themselves away sine Mush Brain tends to repeat what he is being told in the ear piece.

Ear Whisperer:
Tell him you cannot answer that particular question.

Biden: Barrack/Hillary/Susan/Nancy said I cannot answer that particular question.

Meanwhile....the world is doing this :

:abgg2q.jpg:

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

No, we support our COUNTRY. Xiden isn't king, he is just a person. Let's see how far down the road a vegetable he truly is. His handlers have protected him from everything possible. That harms our country you buffoon.

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
No, we support our COUNTRY. Xiden isn't king, he is just a person. Let's see how far down the road a vegetable he truly is. His handlers have protected him from everything possible. That harms our country you buffoon.
WOW, Trumps own intelligence community concluded that Putin interfered in the 2020 election, and that China wanted to, but didn't.

And you're on Putin's side?

He ain’t t called Lying Biden for no reason at all.
Trump called him "Lying Biden" before calling him "Sleepy Joe". It's called projection, since Trump was caught in more bad lies than during his hundreds of rounds of golf.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
Without a Teleprompter? Putin will take a Hammer and Sickle to Senile Joe.

I just can’t understand why so many so-called conservatives just can‘ stop sucking Putin’s c**K?
There is an easy answer. Putin poses himself as a Russian patriot who preserves national heritage, 'traditional' values and similar stuff. He is a corrupted autocrat? Who cares. As long as he doesn't treat 'faggots' too high.

led around like a dog by Putin like Trump was

Never happened. Nobody bent over more often for Russia than did Obama. Trump sold anti-tank missiles to Ukraine and F-35's to Poland. But keep parroting that lie because lying is what you do best.
Facts don't matter to TDS afflicted morons like JohnLaw.

Like other countries care about us and our woes...(they don't), I don't really care about theirs. Still, I prefer Putin over Xiden any day, comrades. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back