Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
Pro-Putin, eh?

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
OMG.....................Putin is going to troll Biden endlessly now......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is felonious elder abuse.
Putin and Xi both will. Then others will follow. Winkin Blinkin will be blathering "America's back". By the end of Summer America will no longer be a player AT ALL. We will have a fractured people, be bankrupt and fighting third world savages in the streets.

Putin is laughing his ass off. At us. Mostly at libs for putting mushbrain in the WH. We are now the joke of the world. A once mighty nation has fallen due to liberals that are traitors. And extremely stupid.

No, it's just a stupid idea.
It's funny watching you useful idiots pretend Biden is still all there.
Stay gold, pony boy.
It's sad watching you tRumplings slurping on Putin's dick.

Homophobic slur. Showing that all your talk of isms or phobes is just talk.
Lol, nope.

NO, you used the accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, as though it is something to be ashamed of.

That is you being homophobic.

That you can't even see it, when your face is rubbed in it, just goes to show that all your whining about isms and phobes is just you spewing talking points without any understanding of why, other than it is shit to throw at your enemies.

Like a monkey.

Stay gold, pony boy.

I don't think he's homophobic. What he fears is being exposed as a gay man. He's a closet homosexual.
Both of you kids are projecting your own insecurities onto me.

Stop it.

Said the fag.

Joe's on his way...

Joe-Biden-Fall-Gif-.gif

Utterly pathetic. Just plain weak. Physically weak. Intellectually weak. Just weak all the way across the board. What the actual heck. He's a genuine reflection of his base, for sure. It's no wonder equity is all of the rage these days. They're really trying to bring the rest of us down to their inadequate level. At the barrel of a government gun, no less.

Heck, they already have a growng demographic of men wearing dresses.

Just unbelievable.

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

NO, you used the accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, as though it is something to be ashamed of.

That you can't even see it, when your face is rubbed in it, just goes to show that all your whining about isms and phobes is just you spewing talking points without any understanding of why, other than it is shit to throw at your enemies.

Like a monkey.
Wow. What a good ole fashion skull fucking...lolol

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

Like a monkey.
Don't be silly, it doesn't bother me that he's gay, it bothers me that he's sucking off an evil guy.

Conservitards always miss the point.

I'm not the one who owned dipshit, you are.
Agreed, I owned you.
Fuck off, Fluffer. You know you admitted it.
What a GD mushroom head you frauded in the WH. A mockery

I'm so GD glad he won because you look like total incompetents.....LOLOLOL

Did you see that bastard struggle up that plane.LOLOLOL

Remember the deal you made about Trump's dementia.LOLOLOLOL

Look at that GD fool

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

Like a monkey.
Don't be silly, it doesn't bother me that he's gay, it bothers me that he's sucking off an evil guy.

When you don't like a faggot, it is ok to mock faggotry huh. You're a hypocrite.....And glaringly Alice

Agreed, I owned you.

I'm so GD glad he won because you look like the shop rat lifer you are.LOLOLOL

Look at that GD fool
We're onna different subject here. We're talking about Fluffer admitting he actually sucked Putin's dick. Metaphors aren't goose enough for him, he had to have the real thing.

And make sure not refer to him by his new name from now on.

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

Like a monkey.

When you don't like a faggot, it is ok to mock faggotry huh. You're a hypocrite.....And glaringly Alice
I'm not mocking his gayness. He should be proud to announce it. I'm mocking the object of his affections.

Agreed, I owned you.

Look at that GD fool
We're onna different subject here. We're talking about Fluffer admitting he actually sucked Putin's dick. Metaphors aren't goose enough for him, he had to have the real thing.
Quit using the Off Topic faggotry line.......................Putin is my new love child now. You liberals have killed more people than Vlad and his commie monsters could ever.

Agreed, I owned you.

Look at that GD fool
Quit using the Off Topic faggotry line.......................Putin is my new love child now. You liberals have killed more people than Vlad and his commie monsters could ever.
Ah, so.you went over with Fluffer? You just be their new pivot man.

Stay gold, pony boy.

Lol, nope.

Like a monkey.

I'm not mocking his gayness. He should be proud to announce it. I'm mocking the object of his affections.
Son. You've twisted yourself into a Mr. Salty

Forum List

Back