Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

You would never talk like that to a man's face. YOu are a coward for doing it online.
He's a spineless liar who contends things that he can't supply a link to. His teeth would be on the ground if he wasn't hiding behind his keyboard like the beta coward he is.

Most of them are. I see it all the time. They would never be like this in person.

You're desperately seeking a way to get him out of the predicament his mouth got him into.

It's kinda funny.
You can't supply quotes, because you're FOS, kid.
These are your quotes:
slurping on Putin's dick.
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.
You've removed the context. It's a meaningless lie now.

Err, so, you acted like a gay bashing asshole
I don't care that he's gay, I have a problem with his choice of partners.

Your constant harping on it, says otherwise, you homophobic asshole.
You're desperately seeking a way to get him out of the predicament his mouth got him into.

It's kinda funny.

NOt at all. This bit, where I point out the hypocrisy of libs and they are utterly confused, about why I would expect them to live up to the standards they hold other people to?

I could do this all day. And have, many times.

THe fact that you are so unconcerned about the contradiction between your actions and your stated lib beliefs, is the point

EVERYTIME, you post and still don't care, you prove my point that your liberalism and pretend concern about various ism and phobes,

is all shit.
I'm not confused at all. I'm retaliating. You're just collateral damage.

Lol, your feelings are still hurt over this, huh?
Never were, never will be, CQC.
Closet-Queer-Crepitus's fantasies quoted:
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.
Lol, yeah. You're one butt-hurt kitty.

View attachment 470529
You're getting more childish by the moment, dumbass. Stop digging your hole deeper, it just exposes your lack of wit, honesty, intellect, and self-esteem.

You've removed the context. It's a meaningless lie now.
Anyone can follow these links and see what you're obsessed with, kid:
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

We Trump supporters are obvious
Fluffer says he is. Screen name Orangecat or something like that.

is what? Next time, cut even more. I can name that tune in one note.

NOT.
My bad, don't know what happened there. Here's the whole quote:
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.
I was speaking metaphorically, until Fluffer admitted it. Who am I say he's lying?

You would never talk like that to a man's face. YOu are a coward for doing it online.
I'm not even gonna start this crap. You wanna make online threats find someone else.

Bye.

I'm not threatening you. I am pointing out that you are using fighting words, safely online.

That is what a coward does. If he does it enough, he is also a bully.
Lol, why don't you go back and look at how this started. Fluffer is getting a dose of his own medicine and whining about it.

Because no matter how it started, my point about your homophobia would still be true.

AND your complete lack of concern about it.

He's a spineless liar who contends things that he can't supply a link to. His teeth would be on the ground if he wasn't hiding behind his keyboard like the beta coward he is.

Most of them are. I see it all the time. They would never be like this in person.
Awww, Fluffer found a friend to apply that butt-hurt cream for him!

Ain't that sweet?

NOT.
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.
I was speaking metaphorically, until Fluffer admitted it. Who am I say he's lying?

You Keyboard Commandos are all the same. You talk big shit and deliver tiny turds.

Barring some asshole being an asshole to me, I talk completely civilly to people.

Crepitus is the one saying shit he would not say face to face. I'm just pointing that out.

DId you not notice?
Haven't said anything about you.

Think about that for a minute.

It was a general statement about my rules to the other poster.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!
I would pay money to watch it!

No, and he won't. The American President does not dance to the tune of two bit murdering Russian Dictator.

You people would fall on your knees for Putin.
He's a senile putz and all your ass-kissing and bloviating won't change that fact.

Hardly senile, that is just RWNJ Talking Point.

The Traitor sucked to Putin, attacked Gold Star Families, insulted and denigrated a former U.S. Senator (Republican). He openly sided with Putin against U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia interfered in the 2016. He passed highly classified foreign intelligence to both the Russian Ambassador AND Russian Foreign Minister.

Mr. Biden has already met his goal of 100M vaccination in 100-Days. The Traitor allowed 500,000 Americans to die of COVID. He allowed children to taken at gun point from their parents and locked them cages.

The Traitor LIED about stolen election and encouraged violence and insurrection.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor.

Fuck The Fucking Supporters and Defenders of the Fucking Traitor.
No. Biden is indeed senile. Proven FACT. Bezos is running the country through Democrat Proxies. That old fool doesn't even know what he is signing. Suzie Rice does ,however.

What source are your so called gleamed from.

OAN?

FOX?

Breitbart?

THE BLAZE?
Source? No need. Who financed his campaign.? Who controls the Media? Who PROFITS from a Democrat control? Get your crayon out and draw a picture. Wisdom will come to you ,Little Grasshopper.

NOT.

You Keyboard Commandos are all the same. You talk big shit and deliver tiny turds.

Barring some asshole being an asshole to me, I talk completely civilly to people.

Crepitus is the one saying shit he would not say face to face. I'm just pointing that out.

DId you not notice?

Paranoia Strikes Deep.

Putin will kick President Dufus ass and make the US more of the laughing stock of the world than it already is.

Maybe President Dufus could bring his cabinet for support:

1616363034008.png

NOT.

DId you not notice?

It was a general statement about my rules to the other poster.
That wasn't the point. Think about it harder.

Forum List

Back