Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

We Trump supporters are obvious
Fluffer says he is. Screen name Orangecat or something like that.

is what? Next time, cut even more. I can name that tune in one note.

NOT.
My bad, don't know what happened there. Here's the whole quote:
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.
I was speaking metaphorically, until Fluffer admitted it. Who am I say he's lying?

You would never talk like that to a man's face. YOu are a coward for doing it online.

You Keyboard Commandos are all the same. You talk big shit and deliver tiny turds.

Barring some asshole being an asshole to me, I talk completely civilly to people.

Crepitus is the one saying shit he would not say face to face. I'm just pointing that out.

DId you not notice?
Haven't said anything about you.

Think about that for a minute.

It was a general statement about my rules to the other poster.
That wasn't the point. Think about it harder.

Cons are not very good at thinking. They prefer to be led. Creative thinking scares them, basically Cons are human lemmings, they follow even if it off a cliff and into the cesspool of Russian back lies and distortings.

NOT.
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.
I was speaking metaphorically, until Fluffer admitted it. Who am I say he's lying?

You would never talk like that to a man's face. YOu are a coward for doing it online.

You Keyboard Commandos are all the same. You talk big shit and deliver tiny turds.

Barring some asshole being an asshole to me, I talk completely civilly to people.

Crepitus is the one saying shit he would not say face to face. I'm just pointing that out.

DId you not notice?

Cons are not very good at thinking. They prefer to be led. Creative thinking scares them, basically Cons are human lemmings, they follow even if it off a cliff and into the cesspool of Russian back lies and distortings.
I'm not asking him for heavy duty cognition, just to think about what he already said.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

I'm not asking him for heavy duty cognition, just to think about what he already said.
Well, here's what I'm asking for Crepitus which is not heavy duty cognitive stuff either....can you repond on this thread without including everyone else with the back and forth? I've lost count now on the number of times you've showed up in my alert just to pop off to another poster instead of addressing the OP. Thanks.

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
No, we want to see Biden destroy Putin in a debate. Let’s put to bed all this “Slow Joe” nonsense. I can’t wait to see Biden’s cunning and intellect put Putin in his place. Are you afraid of that?

NOT.

DId you not notice?

81 million people just voted for Biden, and you call Republicans lemmings?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Well, here's what I'm asking for Crepitus which is not heavy duty cognitive stuff either....can you repond on this thread without including everyone else with the back and forth? I've lost count now on the number of times you've showed up in my alert just to pop off to another poster instead of addressing the OP. Thanks.
I did. Way back on like late three. You never responded. Various other tRumplings attacked. I responded to their attacks. You gonna spit at them too?

NOT.

DId you not notice?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Aren't you kids claiming even more votes for tRump?

You wanna be careful choosing your insults, they can used against you if you aren't.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

You wanna be careful choosing your insults, they can used against you if you aren't.

Does that make fewer lemmings for Biden somehow?

(psst, I didn't vote for either)

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Of course you didn't. That's a popular position among previous trump supporters.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Of course you didn't. That's a popular position among previous trump supporters.

Maybe you should check my posts, going back about 5 years....

I didn't vote for him in 2016, 2020, and, if he runs again in 2024, I STILL wont' vote for him.

Or, you can prove yourself to be a moron by claiming I'm a Trumper.

Your choice

NOT.

DId you not notice?

I did. Way back on like late three. You never responded. Various other tRumplings attacked. I responded to their attacks. You gonna spit at them too?

Naw...I never spit...stopped that bad habit after playing shortstop in high school from the occasional dust bowl. I only called you out because you post 2 posts per everbody elses one when you get on a roll usually. My request was for you to cut me out of the continued equation not about you not responding when I made a remark. I've read about ways to do this on this board so that it's an easy fix and quick press of the button where only the person you're replying to gets notified.

No big deal...I just wanted to spout off...all of that spouting off you were doing must have rubbed off and here I thought I did pretty well staying out of the personal slams. I accept full responsibility and 100% joking about blaming you. I consider that more of a conservative trait...taking full responsibility about what I say and do....I'm positive that will fly over you like a lead ballon! Carry on!

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Well the fact of the matter is that the Traitor is only prez ever to lose the popular vote twice. 81 Million Votes for Biden, 306 Electoral Votes for Biden. The Traitor lost. No matter how many times he claims he did not.

Last edited:

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Even light thinking is difficult for them. Just remember they think the Traitor is a genius.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Well the fact of the matter is that the Traitor is only prez ever to lose the popular vote twice. 81 Million Votes for Biden, 306 Electoral Votes for Biden. The Traitor lost. No matter how many time he claims he did not.

You are a child. And an asshole.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Even light thinking is difficult for them. Just remember they think the Traitor is a genius.
Remember you trust the people who have been lying, and getting caught, for four years. There was massive fraud.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

All those supporters who claim "I did not vote for him"....kinda like after the shrub had to admit no WMD in Iraq....I didn't vote him...don't your check is in the mail.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

All those supporters who claim "I did not vote for him"....kinda like after the shrub had to admit no WMD in Iraq....I didn't vote him...don't your check is in the mail.

Dude. A few losers might have played that game.

I voted for Bush. He was better than the alternatives. I was convinced of the rational for the Iraqi Invasion based on the idea of creating a democratic Arab model, not because of WMDs.

Most people that voted for Bush, are happy to say so, and defend their reasons today. As am I.

You are gloating over a tiny percentage. You are being pathetic and weak.

And considering that Biden is looking to EXPAND our involvement in the ME, your whining about Iraq, makes no sense, you partisan hack.

NOT.

DId you not notice?

Dude. A few losers might have played that game.

I voted for Bush. He was better than the alternatives. I was convinced of the rational for the Iraqi Invasion based on the idea of creating a democratic Arab model, not because of WMDs.

Most people that voted for Bush, are happy to say so, and defend their reasons today. As am I.

You are gloating over a tiny percentage. You are being pathetic and weak.

And considering that Biden is looking to EXPAND our involvement in the ME, your whining about Iraq, makes no sense, you partisan hack.

Seems most of here posters here are either/or voters.

Either vote Republican, or Democrat.

No other choices.

In 2016, and again in 2020, I voted neither.

(neither candidate was worth my vote)

and they can't understand that.

Forum List

Back