Putin endorses Kamala Harris for President.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Makes sense. They are both communist scum.

I guess any RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA interference will be for Harris.

The Russian collusion narrative took another hit this week as Russian President Vladimir Putin made his endorsement in the U.S. 2024 presidential election - for Kamala Harris.

When asked how he feels about the November election, Putin said that alleged President Joe Biden had recommended his supporters to back Harris; "Firstly, Biden recommended all his supporters support Mrs Harris. We will do the same, we will support her too.”

The reasoning, obviously, is that Harris would be weaker on Russia than Trump, which Putin himself essentially said in explaining his endorsement.

"She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that everything is fine with her," said Putin, smiling wryly.

He elaborated that a Harris administration was likely to refrain from additional sanctions on Russia, noting that Trump had introduced more sanctions against Russia than anyone in the White House before him.

So you believe him? Everything the Russians want you to believe? Explains a lot about your mental capacity.

The Russian collusion narrative took another hit this week as Russian President Vladimir Putin made his endorsement in the U.S. 2024 presidential election - for Kamala Harris.

When asked how he feels about the November election, Putin said that alleged President Joe Biden had recommended his supporters to back Harris; "Firstly, Biden recommended all his supporters support Mrs Harris. We will do the same, we will support her too.”

The reasoning, obviously, is that Harris would be weaker on Russia than Trump, which Putin himself essentially said in explaining his endorsement.

"She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that everything is fine with her," said Putin, smiling wryly.

He elaborated that a Harris administration was likely to refrain from additional sanctions on Russia, noting that Trump had introduced more sanctions against Russia than anyone in the White House before him.

Unlike Biden and Harris, Trump never let Putin invade any neighbors

So you believe him? Everything the Russians want you to believe? Explains a lot about your mental capacity.
Commiela is farther left than Commie Bernie.

Trump bitchslapped Putin with sanctions, including shutting down his pipeline Biden gave him on Day 1.

Do the math, Simp.

Putin endorses Kamala Harris for President.​

Whoops. I thought this was in political satire.

But it makes sense. After all, I'm sure Vladimir sees three possible big advantages to dealing with a Harris Administration:
  1. Harris will be a much easier pushover to get his way. Soft minds are so easily swayed.
  2. Communists think alike.
  3. If not, there is always the chance of at least getting a good BJ.

Better get the memo to The Wakner's sock puppet, Luckyone. :laugh2:

If I could select my adversary I would choose the dumb one too.....

After all, who would you rather negotiate with?

This person or this person?

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 11.54.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 11.58.54 AM.png

Putin is pretending again, for the purpose of defusing accusations of Russia meddling.

Forum List

Back