Putin once again picking up the disaster left behind by Obama

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/21/official-russian-flying-unmanned-drones-over-syria-sending-more-fighter-jets/

I guess Russia is going to become the new power broker around the world. Essentially this will leave the Obama policy of ousting the Syrian leader in the dustbin of history.

Is there ANY foreign policy that Obama has that Putin hasn't made a complete mockery of?

And for all you morons on the left I am not a Putin fan in ANY sense of the word but I ALWAYS know when I've been bested by my opponents. Sadly Obama doesn't give a rats ass that Russia has made us look foolish every time Obama sticks his toes in the water of international affairs.
Unfortunately the looney left will continue making America look foolish by waving their "Hope & Change" signs around as we are REPEATEDLY made to look foolish on the world stage.

ISIS should have been a footnote by now

I love it

Let Russia put boots on the ground to fight ISIS

Why should the US always be the worlds policeman? Let Putin find out how much fun it is

Honestly Obama is probably right to get the popcorn out and watch this play out...

Syria is going to be a mess after this... Boots on the ground is a joke, let Russia get the lesson...

the Syria refugee crisis is being called the worst refugee crisis since WWII; and that is saying a lot. Yea for starters worse than anything created when the Iraq War was in effect............ but you're ready to pop some popcorn and watch obama's ineptitude and failure to lead play out???

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/21/official-russian-flying-unmanned-drones-over-syria-sending-more-fighter-jets/

I guess Russia is going to become the new power broker around the world. Essentially this will leave the Obama policy of ousting the Syrian leader in the dustbin of history.

Is there ANY foreign policy that Obama has that Putin hasn't made a complete mockery of?

And for all you morons on the left I am not a Putin fan in ANY sense of the word but I ALWAYS know when I've been bested by my opponents. Sadly Obama doesn't give a rats ass that Russia has made us look foolish every time Obama sticks his toes in the water of international affairs.
Unfortunately the looney left will continue making America look foolish by waving their "Hope & Change" signs around as we are REPEATEDLY made to look foolish on the world stage.

I love it

Why should the US always be the worlds policeman? Let Putin find out how much fun it is

Russia has a naval base in Syria.

Which most people don't seem to know.

Russian naval facility in Tartus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have been trying to explain that to the RWers since the start.

If Obama put boots on the ground who does he support? Which group would you want to support eventually taking over?

The Ruskies have intervened too late, just like they did in Spain...Their intervention will only lengthen the time frame for the war....Fortunately negotiations will begin between the US and Russia to end the war, but it is the people of Syria which must be the ones to settle their problems...

the Syria refugee crisis is being called the worst refugee crisis since WWII; and that is saying a lot. Yea for starters worse than anything created when the Iraq War was in effect............ but you're ready to pop some popcorn and watch obama's ineptitude and failure to lead play out???

Interesting point

What do you propose the "inept" Obama should have done in Syria?

Interesting point

What do you propose the "inept" Obama should have done in Syria?
I can't wait for this nutzi to explain...

What is your solution? What do you think the US could have done to prevent the rise of ISIS? Please don't tell us 10,000 US troops left behind in Iraq would have stopped ISIS. If you do, please show us how those 10,000 troops wouldn't have suffered huge casualties and required tens of thousands of reinforcements, which would have meant more casualties. Tell us how, short of a new ground war and invasion of both Iraq and Syria the US could have defeated ISIS. Tell us how even today a bombing campaign that does not inflict huge numbers of civilian casualties scattered in the streets and rubble could be used and replace the one that is currently being conducted.

What is your solution? What do you think the US could have done to prevent the rise of ISIS? Please don't tell us 10,000 US troops left behind in Iraq would have stopped ISIS. If you do, please show us how those 10,000 troops wouldn't have suffered huge casualties and required tens of thousands of reinforcements, which would have meant more casualties. Tell us how, short of a new ground war and invasion of both Iraq and Syria the US could have defeated ISIS. Tell us how even today a bombing campaign that does not inflict huge numbers of civilian casualties scattered in the streets and rubble could be used and replace the one that is currently being conducted.

It would have been interesting to see how Republicans would have reacted if Obama had left 10,000 troops in Iraq and they started becoming targets for ISIS to pick off

I'm sure they would have rallied around the President for doing the right thing

It's being called that by the usual suspects, who were notably absent when millions of Iraqis fled into neighboring Middle Eastern countries or during the Rwanda and Sudan massacres.

It would have been interesting to see how Republicans would have reacted if Obama had left 10,000 troops in Iraq and they started becoming targets for ISIS to pick off

I'm sure they would have rallied around the President for doing the right thing

There was absolutely no answer that for the right wing that didn't involve impeaching and removing Obama from office and appointing a Conservative President.

I see bedwetter has not explained the correct master plan for Syria....

I love it

If Obama put boots on the ground who does he support? Which group would you want to support eventually taking over?
If Obama would have destroyed ISIS in Iraq when they had convoys of American equipment rolling across the desert towards Syria we wouldn't have had to "pick sides" today.

I love it

If Obama would have destroyed ISIS in Iraq when they had convoys of American equipment rolling across the desert towards Syria we wouldn't have had to "pick sides" today.

And, how, exactly, would that have been accomplished once Maliki asked the United States to leave? Even if the US had stayed? There would be no guarantee the insurgency would have been "destroyed".

Vietnam and dozen other home grown revolutions should have been an object lesson that a determined people can overcome a superior military foreign force. Heck, our OWN REVOLUTION proves that.

I love it

This was a time when only America was launching air attacks against ISIS...we were the Great Satan

Air attacks can only do so much, they would not have stopped ISIS.
What is your alternate reality that Obama should have done that he didn't?

It's chilling to see how these RWnuts would rather see Americans dying in Syria, than Russians.

I'd rather see neither dying.

Hopefully Obama and Putin can come up with a diplomatic solution that can end this bloodbath.

I love it

And you have evidence of these targets that were safe to bomb by American pilots at that time? Who was in control of the anti aircraft weapons that ISIS had confiscated? What system was in place to rescue downed pilots? Tell us armchair general, are the stories that the bulk of the equipment was dispersed and hidden, moved individually and secreted to hiding places untrue?

I love it

Come on Bedowin... You are all talk... Who do you support and who do you shoot at?

Quick to deploy and then figure out you walked into a clusterf*ck.

It is not like that happened before...

Come out from behind the couch and where are you send US soldiers to fight...

I love it

This was a time when only America was launching air attacks against ISIS...we were the Great Satan

Air attacks can only do so much, they would not have stopped ISIS.
What is your alternate reality that Obama should have done that he didn't?
How many times do you have to read it before it sinks in?
DESTROY every piece of American military equipment that ISIS stole as it was transported across the desert. At the time it was widespread knowledge that they had major convoys rolling across the desert with both men & American equipment in mass.

But I'm sure your revisionist historical Obama rose tinted glasses will overlook those MAJOR details.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

4V1ivo7.jpg

n33wg1.jpg

Forum List

Back