Putin points to NATO as security threat to Russia

I hear Donald is considering Putin for his VP spot.

Well, in this case he needs to hurry up, because Putin may receive a good proposition from a would-be prime minister of Israel since he seems popular over there.

The Israelis have spoken - Putin is their person of the year for 2015

I wonder whether Putin can combine the post of the Emperor of Russia (I think it sounds great, huh?) with the one of US’ VP and with the one of a deputy of Israeli PM.
How about combining the post of the head of Russia with the post of the head of Ukraine? I think it would the best proposal to him. Or, maybe, he even doesn't need in proposal, who knows...

I personally don’t support the idea, but there are many people in Ukraine who would be in favour of that. So, who knows...
yes, let's see

Putin points to NATO threat in new security strategy - CNN.com

Well, maybe Donald will fly to Moscow and give Vlad a big kiss on the mouth. I am sure it will make them both feel better.
Trump is a really smart guy. As far as I know he was one of the best students in top US school.

Trump is more than smart. He's a genius with the IQ to prove it.
Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton Schoolat the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensadoesn't acceptSATscores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.
The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensabut he could join the Triple Nine Society.
People with this kind of intellectual ability can do things with their minds that can’t even be described to ordinary people. Remember that quote from the above paragraph, “capable of looking beyond known facts?” These highly intelligent minds process and organize data into solutions and insights, and the individual person is not even consciously aware of the process. The cartoon light bulb that goes on over someone’s head happens to people like Mr. Trump on a regular basis. I would not be surprised if Mr Trump’s IQ actually measures significantly higher than the minimum estimate mentioned above.

Did you get that? Trump is smarter than 99.99% of the world's population. Which is why the leftist media is spinning around in circles trying to catch up to him. The author estimated that 156 was the very minimum - I believe its higher.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with being qualified to be president – and Trump is clearly not qualified; indeed, he's not even a serious candidate.

Putin points to NATO threat in new security strategy - CNN.com

Well, maybe Donald will fly to Moscow and give Vlad a big kiss on the mouth. I am sure it will make them both feel better.
Trump is a really smart guy. As far as I know he was one of the best students in top US school.

Trump is more than smart. He's a genius with the IQ to prove it.
Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton Schoolat the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensadoesn't acceptSATscores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.
The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensabut he could join the Triple Nine Society.
People with this kind of intellectual ability can do things with their minds that can’t even be described to ordinary people. Remember that quote from the above paragraph, “capable of looking beyond known facts?” These highly intelligent minds process and organize data into solutions and insights, and the individual person is not even consciously aware of the process. The cartoon light bulb that goes on over someone’s head happens to people like Mr. Trump on a regular basis. I would not be surprised if Mr Trump’s IQ actually measures significantly higher than the minimum estimate mentioned above.

Did you get that? Trump is smarter than 99.99% of the world's population. Which is why the leftist media is spinning around in circles trying to catch up to him. The author estimated that 156 was the very minimum - I believe its higher.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with being qualified to be president – and Trump is clearly not qualified; indeed, he's not even a serious candidate.
Who is a serious candidate? apart clinton

Forum List

Back