Putin Says he Will Nuke the World.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Newsweek ran this strange article that says Putin is now going to "Nuke the World" according to Newsweek Magazine online. Do think he is serious? I just heard Democrat friends in the Middle East who are oil-rich are not taking Biden's phone calls that would just be pleas for foreign oil and gas, while he can destroy America. Gee. We'll be so miserable, Biden's crapshoot is to pay foreigners for oil and starve America's oil business. I don't get it. Do you?

Last edited:
Do think he is serious?
1646827606222.png

ABSOLUTELY.

Newsweek ran this strange article that says Putin is now going to "Nuke the World" according to Newsweek Magazine online. Do think he is serious? I just heard Democrat friends in the Middle East who are oil-rich are not taking Biden's pleas for foreign oil and gas, while he can destroy America. Gee. We'll be so miserable, Biden's crapshoot is to pay foreigners for oil and starve America's oil business. I don't get it. Do you?

I think it's important to take Putin at his word.

This should alarm climate change cultists.

Kamala said the freedom convoy was causing climate change….how about a nuclear war?

The green people should be protesting this.

PUTIN HATES THE ENVIRONMENT.

Newsweek ran this strange article that says Putin is now going to "Nuke the World" according to Newsweek Magazine online. Do think he is serious? I just heard Democrat friends in the Middle East who are oil-rich are not taking Biden's pleas for foreign oil and gas, while he can destroy America. Gee. We'll be so miserable, Biden's crapshoot is to pay foreigners for oil and starve America's oil business. I don't get it. Do you?

Newsweek and MSN = professional liars.

I think Newsweek is desperate to survive as a magazine.
It could be they saw the light about the truth.

Nobody seems to be facing it that Biden can't get his former Arab friends in Iran to take his desperate phone calls. I think that comes from Biden's 47 year extortion cruise in high office. He was bragging so much about the billion dollars he extorted from the Ukraine on a video that appeared around 2017, and one about his getting the Ukranian top cop who DARED to ask what his son Hunter's qualifications for being a no-attend-meetings Burisma Oil Board membership. Maybe Iran isn't taking his calls because they don't want to be toasted by a boasting madman for their egg money.

we're in an energy war......

~S~

You are in a total war in which you fight blind because you don't know the rules while you try to play chess with swords in your hands. In such a situation it's perhaps good to remember an old African form of battle: if you attack another village and you are in the excessive power then do not close the circle - let a way open for your enemy to flee and let them flee. Otherwise they have really to fight against you and you will lose many men.

Last edited:
Peace through strength works. Biden, and many other latte sipping, naive Democrats, believe that weakness will promote peace. Authoritarians like Putin take advantage of weakness. Look for China and N. Korea to make some moves in the short term. Democrats need to WAKE UP and GROW UP before it is too late.

Forum List

Back