Putin vers Obama in the UFC Octagon.....Winner takes Ukraine!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Forget a military confrontation between the U.S. and Russia over Ukraine that could lead to nuclear war.

I am sick of American soldiers dying in foreign just to satisfy DC politician's inflated egos.

Lets old school, I mean really ancient medieval old school, and let the nations rulers duke it out........Mano-a-Mano

Obama vers Putin inside the octagon ring.......winner takes Ukraine.

Who would you wager your money on?? .. :cool:

Obama wouldn't stand a chance against Putin.

Obama wears mom jeans and throws like a girl.

A Brownie Scout could bitch slap him and make him cry.

Obama is skinny but has the height and reach.

Putin is short but muscular.

Obama would have the advantage if they were duking it while both standing.

Putin's best strategy would be to try and come in low at Obama and take him to the mat.

Putin's not afraid of a good fight.

Obama always has somebody else do his dirty work for him. The only way he'd win is if he could get Putin with a Drone Strike.

A 5ft 2 Runt named Vladamir Poontang against the greatest President in US History?

Poontang would whimper like a little girl

If Putin could tackle Obama and get him on the mat.

Obama would be toast. ... :cool:

Forget a military confrontation between the U.S. and Russia over Ukraine that could lead to nuclear war.

I am sick of American soldiers dying in foreign just to satisfy DC politician's inflated egos.

Lets old school, I mean really ancient medieval old school, and let the nations rulers duke it out........Mano-a-Mano

Obama vers Putin inside the octagon ring.......winner takes Ukraine.

Who would you wager your money on?? .. :cool:

ok, a few things

Leaders never duked it out, ever. The closest you can come is they each pick a champion and they have it out, sparing hundreds of lives.

and we all know putin was kgb, so he's got tons of training.

now if they did pick champs, putin could go with Fedor, he's old, for a fighter, but still the best we know of.

and

We got no American Heavys that have been champs in a long time, so the odds are still with russia

some of you seriously need to watch a UFC style fight.

They guy that doesn't know how to fight always loses.

I know, how weird?

For those who didn't know, Putin happens to hold a 9th degree black belt in Taekwondo.

Here he is doing some simple judo...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxMglj8LuM]'Judo Knight' Putin shows off martial arts skills in wrestling bout - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what happened when Hitler and Stalin duked it out..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9k81yWbpdw](1/10) Battlefield II The Battle of the Crimea Ep8 World War II - YouTube[/ame]

For those who didn't know, Putin happens to hold a 9th degree black belt in Taekwondo.

Here he is doing some simple judo...
'Judo Knight' Putin shows off martial arts skills in wrestling bout - YouTube

Can't you tell it is staged?

Sylvester Stallone really couldn't box

Putin is a sissy

what training does obama have?

keep in mind, he can't use his golf clubs or bring a caddy

My mother hits harder than Putin

Forum List

Back