Putin's Bombers Could Destroy Ukraine-Why is he holding back?

Every single conservative Republican gave Zelensky a standing ovation when he stood before Congress and they called him a Hero..
Yet he champions abortions for women during all months of pregnancy.
Also a big supporter of the LGBTQ community, homo pretend marriage, and transgenderism for children.
If the conman criminal Zelensky lived here in America, he would be the leader of the Democrat Party.
It's sickening that conservative Repub's are practically worshiping him. ... :cuckoo:

I must admit that, while invading another nation is the key issue, I have not posted any pro-Zelensky items.

Often, it is a difficult choice in politics, but if I was forced to, it would be Ukraine, not Putin's Russia.

It is often a similar dificult decision in American politics, but prioritizing, deciding what issues....not persons... is key.....which is why far more Democrats should have voted for Trump......and many now recognize their error.

If Putin was the crazy bastard people say he is, then today he would have used missiles have taken out the NATO summit in Brussels

No, it's very unlikely that Putin intends on taking and keeping the whole Ukraine.

But yes, the US goes in with bombs, slaughters the civilian population, and then occupies the victim country.

How easy to push people like you to the truth, when there's no denial argument possible!
The US goes to great lengths to avoid causing civilian casualties. Our ROEs are very restrictive, some civilian casualties are unavoidable, but we try harder than any major army in history to avoid them. We take much higher casualties because we try to avoid killing civilians. Of course, we could use the Russian, German or Japanese models where they level everything in sight, kill everything that moves and let God or Budda sort them out.

Because it's America's war against Russia and Zelensky doesn't have any authority to stop it.
Yeah right, I see those American troops, Strykers and Abrams in al the photos fighting the Russians. This is Russia's war against the world and it's as much Canada's was as it's American's. YOUR COUNTRY is also sending military aid to Ukraine as well as humanitarian aid. So, stop complaining about us.

Because it's America's war against Russia and Zelensky doesn't have any authority to stop it.
The deeper we get into this thing the more evident it is that Ukraine ceased to be any kind of autonomous country years ago and that the current set up is a playground for Western Politicians, their kids and their relatives.

Jo

The deeper we get into this thing the more evident it is that Ukraine ceased to be any kind of autonomous country years ago and that the current set up is a playground for Western Politicians, their kids and their relatives.

Jo
Agreed, inasmuch as it's a pawn in America's game of expanding Nato toward Russia's borders, and then the push into Russia to break it into smaller more managable countries. I have to go back to antiwar.com to get an article by the "American Conservative".

edit: This contains some explanations that I found interesting.

The exception is in him saying there is nothing to gain for America. That's like saying there's nothing to gain in any war! Nothing but empire and the resources of the entire world?

I suspect they are motivated in part by domestic politics but I try to ignore that. Even though we have to escape nuclear war until Biden is taken down.

But then his replacement??

Last edited:
Yeah right, I see those American troops, Strykers and Abrams in al the photos fighting the Russians. This is Russia's war against the world and it's as much Canada's was as it's American's. YOUR COUNTRY is also sending military aid to Ukraine as well as humanitarian aid. So, stop complaining about us.
Yes, Canada is sending aid to the Ukraine and so there's no way I can deny that my counry is involved. But that's not a reason for why I should support it.

I fear a nuclear war, even is Canada doesn't become the main target.

The US goes to great lengths to avoid causing civilian casualties.
As Mad Albright put it, 500,000 dead children was worth it.

No, if fact the US rained down more cruise missiles on Baghdad in the first day of that war than Russia did in the first 24 days of this one.

Putin said from the start the special military operation was a peace keeping mission to free the Ukrainian people from a corrupt criminal government.
Which is why he has used humanitarian tactics whenever possible to defeat the insurgents. ... :cool:
Dropping bombs on them trying to escape and murdering them in the streets as they pull out and are defeated is humanitarian..... Seriously? you believe this tripe/

Forum List

Back