Putin’s Cronies: We Should Have Blown Up Biden in Kyiv

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
As bad as he is as president, President Biden is MY Commander In Chief. that's why i announce i'm enlisting in the US Marines, and i will fight Putin to the end

Last edited:
Would have been a strategically retarded move. He would then be replaced by someone who didn't have debilitating dementia. Never interrupt your opponent when he is busy destroying himself...

• Banned
Would have been a strategically retarded move. He would then be replaced by someone who didn't have debilitating dementia. Never interrupt your opponent when he is busy destroying himself...
My boss, my commander in chief, does not have dementia, and i will follow his orders whatever they are

Look, Vlad: We already have enough unhinged, pissed-off Democrats in America. So don't do anything to make them go full-retard, ok? Just cool it, man.

As bad as he is as president, President Biden is MY Commander In Chief. that's why i announce i'm enlisting in the US Marines, and i will fight Putin to the end

You'd be better suited in the Navy. There you'd get to swab the decks with your swabbies and sing seaworthy songs while imbibing on a cup of grog.

Quoting the Chris Cuomo of Moscow? :auiqs.jpg:

These are TV pundits talking shit.

The CIA should have taken out Pooty yars ago.

This is how I KNOW FOR A FACT this "war" is concocted by the Dems, between Zelenskyy and Putin.

NO LEADER OF ANY COUNTRY IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD IGNORE THE EASY CHANCE to DESTROY or capture his supposed enemies!
And MANY Dems have been over there, walking around in broad daylight, in full view!!!!

It's also an act of war. Even if i don't like the current President, an attack on him is an attack on the nation.

It's also an act of war. Even if i don't like the current President, an attack on him is an attack on the nation.
Well that bridge was crossed when the US blew up the Russian pipeline. Declared, or otherwise, the US has made it abundantly clear that it is actively at war with Russia. The only thing missing are the formalities. Formalities that probably have diminished significance in modern, 5th generational warfare.

Well that bridge was crossed when the US blew up the Russian pipeline. Declared, or otherwise, the US has made it abundantly clear that it is actively at war with Russia. The only thing missing are the formalities. Formalities that probably have diminished significance in modern, 5th generational warfare.

There still isn't 100% proof of that being the way it happened. I don't put it past our government, but the article issued is just an accusation at this point.

You have yet to prove the US blew up th e pipeline.

There still isn't 100% proof of that being the way it happened. I don't put it past our government, but the article issued is just an accusation at this point.
The same could be claimed of an anonymous missile, or artillery strike. Perception would have been all that mattered. It's naieve to expect anything different from the Russians...

This is how I KNOW FOR A FACT this "war" is concocted by the Dems, between Zelenskyy and Putin.

NO LEADER OF ANY COUNTRY IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD IGNORE THE EASY CHANCE to DESTROY or capture his supposed enemies!
And MANY Dems have been over there, walking around in broad daylight, in full view!!!!
Obviously, Russia was told where and when Biden would be there, and warned that any aggression in those areas would cause an immediate overwhelming response by the US. Putin might be nuts, but he's not nuts enough to cause that.

Pipe dream on their part! All they'd have to do is ask themselves how Pearl Harbor turned out for the Japanese.

The same could be claimed of an anonymous missile, or artillery strike. Perception would have been all that mattered. It's naieve to expect anything different from the Russians...

Taking out a pipeline underwater is by its nature something you will have a hard time proving.

A Standing US president eating a missile in a war zone would be live and on camera.

Taking out a pipeline underwater is by its nature something you will have a hard time proving.

A Standing US president eating a missile in a war zone would be live and on camera.
Seeing it, and proving it are two different things. Of course Americans would assume it was Russians, and demand war proof, or not. It was probably careless of the administration to do the trip, if for no other reason, than the risk of a third party taking a shot, in order to trigger an all out war...

Seeing it, and proving it are two different things. Of course Americans would assume it was Russians, and demand war proof, or not. It was probably careless of the administration to do the trip, if for no other reason, than the risk of a third party taking a shot, in order to trigger an all out war...

A placed bomb would be hard to prove, a missile or a mortar shell could be tracked by the ground radars probably operating in the area due to the President being there.

Forum List

Back