Putin’s Cronies: We Should Have Blown Up Biden in Kyiv

A placed bomb would be hard to prove, a missile or a mortar shell could be tracked by the ground radars probably operating in the area due to the President being there.
Who knows? It would be denied, just as adamantly as the US denies blowing up Russias pipeline.

Who knows? It would be denied, just as adamantly as the US denies blowing up Russias pipeline.

Of course you are right, however we would still have a dead President and unless I saw proof of it being a put up job I would have to blame someone, and that would be either the Russkies or the local insurgents they are supporting.

Of course you are right, however we would still have a dead President and unless I saw proof of it being a put up job I would have to blame someone, and that would be either the Russkies or the local insurgents they are supporting.
My money would be on Zelensky. He stands to gain the most by forcing the US into declared open conflict with Russia...

Why did Biden visit Kyiv?

I thought this was not our war.

Does this make it clear to you fools?

RUSSIA AND THE US ARE AT WAR, AND UKRAINE IS THE OCTAGON.

Seeing it, and proving it are two different things. Of course Americans would assume it was Russians, and demand war proof, or not. It was probably careless of the administration to do the trip, if for no other reason, than the risk of a third party taking a shot, in order to trigger an all out war...
I suspect Russia would actively try to shoot down anything fired at Biden. Biden's safety was more of a risk to Russia than anyone else.

We gave the Russians the heads up Xiden was going to be there....there was no threat....this is all just propaganda from the Russians....no different then the propaganda that with the sirens going off. He was in no danger

My boss, my commander in chief, does not have dementia, and i will follow his orders whatever they are
You live in a garden of Eden compared to many parts of the world. No matter our problems. Other nations have parents, grandparents and great grandparents affected by the endless carnage.

Quoting the Chris Cuomo of Moscow? :auiqs.jpg:

These are TV pundits talking shit.

The CIA should have taken out Pooty yars ago.

You can make a strong a case that the CIA has been working with dear Uncle P for some time.
They certainly do not work for the US Sheeple or even the notional government .

But always make absolutely sure that you silence the one who actually is whom you imagine they are .

Forum List

Back