Putin's popularity today 60%... What is your leaders popularity? 15%?? 1 word - LOL

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I see a lot of people on both LEFT AND THE RIGHT farting at Putin this Putin that, disregarding US involvement with Syrian terrorists and so on, gloating about it's democracy. All I see is hypocrisy, how popular is your own leader Hussein Obama? or Bush?

Obama has 80% approval among those with a functioning brain, Putin 20%...

I see a lot of people on both LEFT AND THE RIGHT farting at Putin this Putin that, disregarding US involvement with Syrian terrorists and so on, gloating about it's democracy. All I see is hypocrisy, how popular is your own leader Hussein Obama? or Bush?

I notice a distinct lack of links to support your claim. Care to provide more than blanket and ridiculous statements?

Assad is the biggest terrorist in Syria. That is who Putin supports.

Putin's popularity today 60%... What is your leaders popularity? 15%??
Your leaders popularity? You must be one of those Russian loving Crimeans. You should move to Russia.

Republicans love Putin because of the way he treats the gays. Course, the fact he hates minorities doesn't hurt.

I'm not surprised to see that Putin has a 60% approval rating among Republicans

Assad is the biggest terrorist in Syria. That is who Putin supports.
If you're confusing a president with a terrorist, then you probably claim that the death row inmates US/Israel ally Saudi Arabia sent to kill Syrian people are freedom fighters also.

Putin's popularity today 60%... What is your leaders popularity? 15%??
Your leaders popularity? You must be one of those Russian loving Crimeans. You should move to Russia.
Look dingbat, I got banned for making these polls with a negative option, but here is a snapshot of one, if you want, create a poll here and see just how popular your potus really is:
So I suggest you, Obama and the 10% of dingbats who vote in elections move to your newly liberated Iraq of Vietnam if you don't like my facts

poll-USgov-disgrace.png

I'm not surprised to see that Putin has a 60% approval rating among Republicans

another lie

but expected

I am really enjoying watching Conservatives cheer on Putins invasion
Ignorant people can even enjoy watching teletubies and cock fights (national sport in Philippines) but reality I lived in USSR, I WAS in Ukraine, ALL people SPEAK Russian, and name aside it IS the same country unlike US and Syria/Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan etc. etc. so fuck American degeneracy

Forum List

Back