Pyongyang Weather Report

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
A warming trend is expected after the weekend....courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue: :salute:

21617894_1275891519187284_2162091676364493116_n.jpg

Yeah we thought that was funny in 2001 when it was Kabul. Sixteen years later...

16 years later Osama is dead as a fucking doornail...have you forgotten?
Yeah Obama took him out, I remember. How's things in Kabul? If you've got war fever, I suggest you enlist. My point is that war fever is a lot of fun as long as you don't have to fight.

• Banned
Yeah Obama took him out, I remember. How's things in Kabul? If you've got war fever, I suggest you enlist. My point is that war fever is a lot of fun as long as you don't have to fight.

Wrong, Obama tried to stop it so Jarret and Panetta waited until he went golfing and green-lighted it. I already enlisted back when you were just a wet spot in a motel bed.

Last edited:

Wrong, Obama tried to stop it so Jarret and Panetta waited until he went golfing and green-lighted it. I already enlisted when you were just a wet spot in a motel bed.
That really hurts. You are far more of a patriot than I, I am sure. Only patriots want war, I suppose. What could go wrong?

Love to talk more but I've got a football game to watch.

PS whatever right wing fevered swamp of an internet site you got that golf thing from is dead wrong. But whatever, as long as you click your heels together three times...

That really hurts. You are far more of a patriot than I, I am sure. Only patriots want war, I suppose. What could go wrong?

Don't miss the national anthem....all your heroes will be spitting on every Veteran who ever served.

Don't miss the national anthem....all your heroes will be spitting on every Veteran who ever served.
Most from military service fought and served to give these people the right to protest. And you the right to over react to it. That's America, my fellow citizen. Protest is how we began. Remember the Whiskey Rebellion?

PS whatever right wing fevered swamp of an internet site you got that golf thing from is dead wrong. But whatever, as long as you click your heels together three times...

Anecdotal testimony from WH staff who watched them hook Barry into doing the right thing....acting on Bush43 intel.

Anecdotal testimony from WH staff who watched them hook Barry into doing the right thing....acting on Bush43 intel.
Got it. Love the link. Look, we have a right to disagree. I respect that you believe differently than I. Protest sometimes sucks in my view (see my upside down American flag post, e.g., as a vet you hopefully will appreciate it). But getting us into war in North Korea is not an end, it is a means. A means to what? More war? Or more peace?

Remember what Patton said about battles.

Most from military service fought and served to give these people the right to protest. And you the right to over react to it. That's America, my fellow citizen. Protest is how we began. Remember the Whiskey Rebellion?

No, England's tyranny is how we began....to equate that to a fool wearing a 60's afro who opted out of a contract and couldn't get another one, is as stupid as it gets.....stupid.

No, England's tyranny is how we began....to equate that a fool wearing a 60's afro who opted out of a contract and couldn't get another one, is as stupid as it gets.....stupid.
You should try to calm down. You're going to have an infarction. The original rebellion was against what we termed "tyranny"

I'm out. Got to watch the game. Enjoy your day

Forum List

Back