Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

stating absolute fact.
Naw you're just flinging Maryanne Trump's poo. Talk about no principles, she wiretapped her own family and did not attend her uncle's funeral. She is a Biden supporter so she is obviously a nasty piece of work.

ummmm.. MARY trump is donny's neice.

MARYANNE - his sister, the federal judge, with no skin in the game confirmed his niece's allegations.

you fail bigley leo dude.
No, YOU fail as always drunk. She was secretly recorded. As in without her knowledge. Stupid little Mary might get sued now. Of course you eat the shit and come back for more. She confirmed nothing. A military school. Students all know each other and a closed campus. You fail as always.

^^^

View attachment 379203

New York Recording Law

Note: This page covers information specific to New York. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

New York Wiretapping Law
New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.
New York Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

:itsok:
Wrong again lying drunk asshole. Wiretaps? You need a warrant for those idiot. Try putting that into evidence and watch the judge laugh at you. Your desperation stinks. Oh wait, you just haven’t showered in forever.

only for a criminal investigation leading to a possible arrest.
in NY you can record a conversation any way you want otherwise; & without the consent of the other person as long as you are the first party.

tutt tutt. nice try, troll but it doesn't fly.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?
Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

A terrorist threat supported by Trump.

How anyone in his right mind can support the likes of Trump remains a mystery.
Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.

Dude. YOur side is ordering cops to stand down while mobs terrorize and beat innocent people.

Hell, sometimes, your side orders the cops to arrest people that successfully defend themselves.

ANd you are hysterical about Trump because of what? You don't even say. YOu just rant hysterically and vaguely.
These ^ are lies. Please stop repeating them.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Most fear has its roots in ignorance.

We can see in portland and seattle, what you people want America to be.

Fear of real danger, is rational. You people and the violence and oppression you want to inflict on US, is a real threat and thus something any sane rational person would fear.
Lol @ anyone calling the left violent compared to the right.

Should we compare body counts?

They like me very much.

Fear.

Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.
No matter how they see themselves they're all just dumb-ass tRumplings who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

reported.
For what?

New York Recording Law

Note: This page covers information specific to New York. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

New York Wiretapping Law
New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.

This bitch claims Trump is unprincipled. I said secretly recording a family member is unprincipled. No matter how legal it may be (and it seems you may be wrong about that too), it's still a pretty unprincipled thing to do.

New York Recording Law

New York Wiretapping Law

This bitch claims Trump is unprincipled. I said secretly recording a family member is unprincipled. No matter how legal it may be (and it seems you may be wrong about that too), it's still a pretty unprincipled thing to do.

so is screwing your family out of its rightful inheritance when you supposedly are a multi millionare/ billionare.

They like me very much.

Fear.

No matter how they see themselves they're all just dumb-ass tRumplings who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

reported.

are you serious? for what?

That was nothing but a generalization about a group.

so you reported him? what is wrong with you?

holy crap.
I think I hurt his widdle feelings.

whatever you just rambled - has nothing to do with anything.

wow - you suck at this.
And you have no legitimate reply so you insult.

your desperation is insulting.
If you are so insulted they why do you keep replying? How about just posting something of substance.....If you can which I doubt.

'eh ... biding time. my supper is just about ready. mac & cheese - yummmmmm.

LOL!!!! what?
If you are on your knees polishing black peoples shoes we dont have to know about it unless you tell us

m'k. you seem to be pretty bitter.

however - i'm enjoying my life ... bills get paid in full every month, my time is my own & i answer to no one.

lol ... you?
Theres a whole lot of boot polishin’ goin’ on with lefties

its the “in” thing to do among the woke whites

'eh ... biding time. my supper is just about ready. mac & cheese - yummmmmm.
didn't say there were any broken. but being greedy grifters that steal from their own family is pretty un pricipled - don'tcha think?
I think your opinion is TDS soaked.

aff244a498ee6f1192bd2a9c4ef807b0--its-funny-funny-shit.jpg

didn't say there were any broken. but being greedy grifters that steal from their own family is pretty un pricipled - don'tcha think?
Bullshit, you quoted wiretap law, don't you remember?

yes i did. & since mary trump with the first person in that recording & maryanne was the the 2nd person, - only one person needs to be aware of that recording ... - which was MARY. she's holds a masters degree in psychology i believe - you don't think she would be smart enough to make sure ahead of the 14 HOURS of tapes? lol...

New York Recording Law Summary:
New York Recording Law

New York recording law stipulates that it is a one-party consent state. In New York, it is a criminal offense to use any device to record, obtain, share or use communications, whether they are wire, oral or electronic, without the consent of at least one person taking part in the communication. This means that in New York, you are legally allowed to record a conversation if you are a contributor, or with prior consent from one of the involved parties. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05 (McKinney 2012).

Personal Conversations:
You may not record or share conversations that you are not a part of without the consent of at least one party.
New York Recording Laws - Recording Law

LOL!!!! what?
If you are on your knees polishing black peoples shoes we dont have to know about it unless you tell us

m'k. you seem to be pretty bitter.

however - i'm enjoying my life ... bills get paid in full every month, my time is my own & i answer to no one.

lol ... you?
Theres a whole lot of boot polishin’ goin’ on with lefties

its the “in” thing to do among the woke whites

wow - now i see you are reduced to scraping the bottom of the barrel with yer debating skills...

poor you. :(

You dislike fearmongering? BULLSHIT. you are here to distract from any discussion of your side's support of mob violence.

I'll tell you about my "side". I'm opposed to stupidity and evil. If your "side" isn't, then you're right, we're indeed on opposite sides.

Being afraid of violent mobs in the streets is not stupid. NOT being afraid of violent mobs in the streets is stupid.

Forum List

Back