Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

being poorly educated does not necessarily mean UN educated. but that's why donny loves you long time.
Now you are talking about the liberal morons rioting on college campus and at BLM staged protests

they claim to be the best and brightest but clearly are not

Only liberals would make fun of a group whose goal is to expose pedophiles.
You really are drinking the QAnon KoolAid, aren’t you?
Do they provide you with any Pizza with that?

:blowpop:
It's always fun to start a thread on this kind of thing and watch 'em jump all over each other to self-identify.

One never has to name names. Ever.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

View attachment 378132

What liberals fail to notice about the first video is that the liberal anti trumpsters played the race card first by calling the trump supporters racists

when the left engages in race baiting and I see the Black Lies Matter wackos ranting about whites I try to remember all the sane rational black people that I am acquainted with instead of letting the black crazies represent “people of color”

What you and your cultist failed to understand is how did this WHITE POWER got started to begin with. We argue and fight is now the norm.
Then your Orange Clown tweeted WHITE POWER a NAZIs motto. If he didn’t tweeted we won’t be discussing this BS in the first place. It will be just an ordinary people fighting in the streets.
Now you are playing like a victim.

BLM issues is about police brutalities. Something need to be change. Trump has done nothing or even address the issues except fighting and threatening mayors, governors and tweeting nonsense.

You call some guy a wacist with no cause, you are just trolling. He throws it in your face, he is almost certainly just trolling you back.

That you take him serious, is you proving that you are as stupid as we thought.

BLM is racist black having anti-white race riots. Yes, Trump should do more. But it looks like he is worried about creating a backlash if he moves too strongly.

All that bullshit talk of him being an "Authoritarian" is leading to people dying in the streets run by dem mayors.

(not all of them, but enough to be a shame)

there are scores of white people protesting side by side with 'the blacks' ... i'm not hearing of anything involving white people being assaulted during these protests specifically because they are white & not part of supreeeemisist group.

of course you if you have - i'd like to see the multiple links you must shirley have to back that up.

right?

Are you stupid???

Oh....wait......we've covered that.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

yes - those are MULTIPLE accounts from all over the country, right? with multiple arrests thru sold links, right?

i didn't say it didn't happen - i said this isn't a race riot. them thar thugs are rioting & they don't care about BLM ... anymore than a few asswipes that may be part of 'antifa' are indicitive of all white people protesting.

i see you like to project - alot - when you call someone stupid.

This post is far too long.......simply write 'duhhhhhhh.....'

'cause that is the only thing you seem to understand? no thanx, unlike you, i prefer NOT being poorly educated.

"...unlike you, i prefer NOT being poorly educated."

Are you asking to compare education resumes?

It would be one more grave error on your part.

oh... you poor thing. you thought i meant 'formal' education? lol...

being poorly educated does not necessarily mean UN educated. but that's why donny loves you long time.

perhaps someday you'll trade in that MAGAT hat for a critical thinking cap.

OHHHH.......so you DON'T want to compare educations.....you were only posing.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement you made there.

^^^

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

:113:

stating absolute fact.
Naw you're just flinging Maryanne Trump's poo. Talk about no principles, she wiretapped her own family and did not attend her uncle's funeral. She is a Biden supporter so she is obviously a nasty piece of work.

stating absolute fact.
Naw you're just flinging Maryanne Trump's poo. Talk about no principles, she wiretapped her own family and did not attend her uncle's funeral. She is a Biden supporter so she is obviously a nasty piece of work.

ummmm.. MARY trump is donny's neice.

MARYANNE - his sister, the federal judge, with no skin in the game confirmed his niece's allegations.

you fail bigley leo dude.

i'm woke to you torch bearer.
Did I strike a nerve when I wrote “you think the whites on their knees polishing the shoes of black people are the woke ones?”

dont take these discussions so personally

if that applies to you no one has to know

stating absolute fact.

MARYANNE - his sister, the federal judge, with no skin in the game confirmed his niece's allegations.

Still the same unprincipled poo flinging. Even worse she didn't even attend her uncle's funeral.

stating absolute fact.

Still the same unprincipled poo flinging. Even worse she didn't even attend her uncle's funeral.

why would she when they ostracized her long ago over their greed.

you have nuthin'. stop trying, it's sad.

"Barry retired on February 11, 2019. Her retirement brought an end to an investigation of whether she had engaged in fraudulent tax schemes with her siblings that violated judicial conduct rules. The investigation closed without reaching a conclusion about the allegations"

Come on PT, there's just no 'there there.' You know just like when we told you Biden and Hunter engaged in a blackmail scheme.

"Barry retired on February 11, 2019. Her retirement brought an end to an investigation of whether she had engaged in fraudulent tax schemes with her siblings that violated judicial conduct rules. The investigation closed without reaching a conclusion about the allegations"

Come on PT, there's just no 'there there.' You know just like when we told you Biden and Hunter engaged in a blackmail scheme.

whatever you just rambled - has nothing to do with anything.

wow - you suck at this.

stating absolute fact.

No, YOU fail as always drunk. She was secretly recorded. As in without her knowledge. Stupid little Mary might get sued now. Of course you eat the shit and come back for more. She confirmed nothing. A military school. Students all know each other and a closed campus. You fail as always.

stating absolute fact.

No, YOU fail as always drunk. She was secretly recorded. As in without her knowledge. Stupid little Mary might get sued now. Of course you eat the shit and come back for more. She confirmed nothing. A military school. Students all know each other and a closed campus. You fail as always.

^^^

judges.gif

New York Recording Law

Note: This page covers information specific to New York. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

New York Wiretapping Law
New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.
New York Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

:itsok:

stating absolute fact.

^^^

View attachment 379203

New York Recording Law

Note: This page covers information specific to New York. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

New York Wiretapping Law
New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.
New York Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

:itsok:
Wrong again lying drunk asshole. Wiretaps? You need a warrant for those idiot. Try putting that into evidence and watch the judge laugh at you. Your desperation stinks. Oh wait, you just haven’t showered in forever.

Forum List

Back