Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

View attachment 378132

What liberals fail to notice about the first video is that the liberal anti trumpsters played the race card first by calling the trump supporters racists

when the left engages in race baiting and I see the Black Lies Matter wackos ranting about whites I try to remember all the sane rational black people that I am acquainted with instead of letting the black crazies represent “people of color”

What you and your cultist failed to understand is how did this WHITE POWER got started to begin with. We argue and fight is now the norm.
Then your Orange Clown tweeted WHITE POWER a NAZIs motto. If he didn’t tweeted we won’t be discussing this BS in the first place. It will be just an ordinary people fighting in the streets.
Now you are playing like a victim.

BLM issues is about police brutalities. Something need to be change. Trump has done nothing or even address the issues except fighting and threatening mayors, governors and tweeting nonsense.

You call some guy a wacist with no cause, you are just trolling. He throws it in your face, he is almost certainly just trolling you back.

That you take him serious, is you proving that you are as stupid as we thought.

BLM is racist black having anti-white race riots. Yes, Trump should do more. But it looks like he is worried about creating a backlash if he moves too strongly.

All that bullshit talk of him being an "Authoritarian" is leading to people dying in the streets run by dem mayors.

(not all of them, but enough to be a shame)

there are scores of white people protesting side by side with 'the blacks' ... i'm not hearing of anything involving white people being assaulted during these protests specifically because they are white & not part of supreeeemisist group.

of course you if you have - i'd like to see the multiple links you must shirley have to back that up.

right?

Are you stupid???

Oh....wait......we've covered that.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

yes - those are MULTIPLE accounts from all over the country, right? with multiple arrests thru sold links, right?

i didn't say it didn't happen - i said this isn't a race riot. them thar thugs are rioting & they don't care about BLM ... anymore than a few asswipes that may be part of 'antifa' are indicitive of all white people protesting.

i see you like to project - alot - when you call someone stupid.

This post is far too long.......simply write 'duhhhhhhh.....'

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?
Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

A terrorist threat supported by Trump.

How anyone in his right mind can support the likes of Trump remains a mystery.
Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.
No matter how they see themselves they're all just dumb-ass tRumplings who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

reported.

are you serious? for what?

That was nothing but a generalization about a group.

so you reported him? what is wrong with you?

holy crap.

This is the new standard we are supposed to be abiding by.

Previously, when fucking retarded lefties would sink to such shit, I was happy to get down there and fight in the mud and cal you the same types of names back. With the difference of course that your lies were lies, and and my insults were all true.

Now, we are asked instead to report bad idiocy. So, I am trying.

Either way works for me, either way, you lefties whine like faggots.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.
No matter how they see themselves they're all just dumb-ass tRumplings who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

reported.

holy crap.
Amazing to watch.

your side is the one losing it.

They like me very much.

Fear.

Dude. YOur side is ordering cops to stand down while mobs terrorize and beat innocent people.

Hell, sometimes, your side orders the cops to arrest people that successfully defend themselves.

ANd you are hysterical about Trump because of what? You don't even say. YOu just rant hysterically and vaguely.

That's it! Fear!

Fear of violent mobs, is completely rational.

Not being afraid of danger, is fucking stupid.

you are just saying stupid shit in the hope of tricking people into thinking that there is a reason to not fear your sides insane and destructive policies and actions.

They like me very much.

Fear.

Dude. YOur side is ordering cops to stand down while mobs terrorize and beat innocent people.

Hell, sometimes, your side orders the cops to arrest people that successfully defend themselves.

ANd you are hysterical about Trump because of what? You don't even say. YOu just rant hysterically and vaguely.

That's it! Fear!

you are just saying stupid shit in the hope of tricking people into thinking that there is a reason to not fear your sides insane and destructive policies and actions.

Nope. Not my side. I just don't like fear-mongering, regardless of 'side'. Trump thrives on chaos and fear. Fuck him.

They like me very much.

Fear.

That's it! Fear!

Nope. Not my side. I just don't like fear-mongering, regardless of 'side'. Trump thrives on chaos and fear. Fuck him.

Clayton made a number of false claims against trump supporters. I countered with actually true claims against the left.

You dislike fearmongering? BULLSHIT. you are here to distract from any discussion of your side's support of mob violence.

i need no CONvincing - i've seen donny in action for 40 years. he's nothing but a thug in a cheap chinese sweatshop made suit that has no moral compass whatsoever.

his own sister is calling him a ' liar with no principles & can't be trusted. '
Flinging poo again PT?

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?
Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

trump-obama-nobel-impeached.jpg

:113:
Another fail from the uneducated drunk asshole who still can’t read a map. Try exonerated from your bullshit asshole. The Kenyan faggot on the left is a traitor. You lose again. Pathetic deflection from your blatant idiocy. You are a loser. Again you Racist POS.

lol ... you got nuthin'.
No, YOU have nothing. You never have you uneducated drunk liar. A man mocking one of your assholes for calling him and you idiots run with it like the morons you are. Hired the one who doesn’t know the difference between North Korea and Israel. Obozo is so jealous he had to go on national TV and lie and cry about Trrump being more man and a hell of a lot smarter than the Kenya; faggot will ever be. You’re getting destroyed all over here. And so are the rest of your leftist pals. Idiots one and all.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

View attachment 378132

What liberals fail to notice about the first video is that the liberal anti trumpsters played the race card first by calling the trump supporters racists

when the left engages in race baiting and I see the Black Lies Matter wackos ranting about whites I try to remember all the sane rational black people that I am acquainted with instead of letting the black crazies represent “people of color”

What you and your cultist failed to understand is how did this WHITE POWER got started to begin with. We argue and fight is now the norm.
Then your Orange Clown tweeted WHITE POWER a NAZIs motto. If he didn’t tweeted we won’t be discussing this BS in the first place. It will be just an ordinary people fighting in the streets.

BLM issues is about police brutalities. Something need to be change. Trump has done nothing or even address the issues except fighting and threatening mayors, governors and tweeting nonsense.

You call some guy a wacist with no cause, you are just trolling. He throws it in your face, he is almost certainly just trolling you back.

BLM is racist black having anti-white race riots. Yes, Trump should do more. But it looks like he is worried about creating a backlash if he moves too strongly.

All that bullshit talk of him being an "Authoritarian" is leading to people dying in the streets run by dem mayors.

there are scores of white people protesting side by side with 'the blacks' ... i'm not hearing of anything involving white people being assaulted during these protests specifically because they are white & not part of supreeeemisist group.

of course you if you have - i'd like to see the multiple links you must shirley have to back that up.

right?

Are you stupid???

yes - those are MULTIPLE accounts from all over the country, right? with multiple arrests thru sold links, right?

i didn't say it didn't happen - i said this isn't a race riot. them thar thugs are rioting & they don't care about BLM ... anymore than a few asswipes that may be part of 'antifa' are indicitive of all white people protesting.

'cause that is the only thing you seem to understand? no thanx, unlike you, i prefer NOT being poorly educated.

They like me very much.

Fear.

reported.

holy crap.

This is the new standard we are supposed to be abiding by.

Previously, when fucking retarded lefties would sink to such shit, I was happy to get down there and fight in the mud and cal you the same types of names back. With the difference of course that your lies were lies, and and my insults were all true.

Now, we are asked instead to report bad idiocy. So, I am trying.

Either way works for me, either way, you lefties whine like faggots.

haaaaaaaaaa................... i can't believe what i just read & you won't have a clue about what you just wrote.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

right?

Are you stupid???

'cause that is the only thing you seem to understand? no thanx, unlike you, i prefer NOT being poorly educated.

"...unlike you, i prefer NOT being poorly educated."

Are you asking to compare education resumes?

It would be one more grave error on your part.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

right?

Are you stupid???

oh... you poor thing. you thought i meant 'formal' education? lol...

being poorly educated does not necessarily mean UN educated. but that's why donny loves you long time.

perhaps someday you'll trade in that MAGAT hat for a critical thinking cap.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

right?

Are you stupid???

oh... you poor thing. you thought i meant 'formal' education? lol...

being poorly educated does not necessarily mean UN educated. but that's why donny loves you long time.

perhaps someday you'll trade in that MAGAT hat for a critical thinking cap.

OHHHH.......so you DON'T want to compare educations.....you were only posing.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement you made there.

Forum List

Back