QAnon Is a Valid Mental Illness

1612819617026.png

For liberals that think its a huge movement to fear....
To non believers of the Q its more like a comedy show. I watched a video yesterday suggested to me by a looney bird that posts here and these people are batshit crazy.

So, is this want you did after you stocked the shelves for Biden?

For liberals that think its a huge movement to fear....
To non believers of the Q its more like a comedy show. I watched a video yesterday suggested to me by a looney bird that posts here and these people are batshit crazy.

So, is this want you did after you stocked the shelves for Biden?
You mean did I laugh at you Q supporters? I do everyday.

No, you have a sad little life and need a boogymQn to feel like you have a purpose.

Maybe Volunteer or go stock more shelves for Joe and "Dr." Jill

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about QAnon and frankly, don't even know anything about what that it.

But the fact that you Crayola-eating zipperheads seem to be obsessed with QAnon does substantiate the fact that yes indeed, it is a valid mental illness.
I dont believe you. Youre obviously upset I have the inside track on you Q supporters.
Q? LOL it’s a myth

Its fascinating to talk to these people and learn more about how they got so sick.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about QAnon and frankly, don't even know anything about what that it.

But the fact that you Crayola-eating zipperheads seem to be obsessed with QAnon does substantiate the fact that yes indeed, it is a valid mental illness.
I dont believe you. Youre obviously upset I have the inside track on you Q supporters.
Q? LOL it’s a myth
Of course its a myth. That doesnt stop you from believing in it evidently.

Believing in Qanon is the new Russian Collusion hoax....it was a posting on the web that got removed years ago and only a handful of people know what it truly is....a small group of conspirators fell for it but not for long...it got too crazy too fast and folks began to laugh at it...
Now the libs are using it to scare their sheeple into voting democrat....
They're the birfers of the left.

Q? LOL it’s a myth
Of course its a myth. That doesnt stop you from believing in it evidently.
Me? I think you have me confused with someone else. You are kind of dumb.

You liberiodal moonbats are more obsessed with Q than any Qtard I've ever met.

How the hell did y'all get so sick?
^^

Qildo

For sure.

Forum List

Back