Quagmire: US bombs Syrian forces

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
During a "cease fire" no less.
Coalition forces, in other words the US Military, began bombing what they thought were ISIS. But minutes into the attack the Russians called the US and said it might be Syrian government forces. They broke off the attack.

Great war Obama has us in, we're supporting anti-government "rebels", but not of the ISIS variety, and are for removing the government regime, but we pretend we're not at war with Syria.

Syria, Russia: Coalition airstrike kills regime forces - CNN.com

I can't wait to hear from the progressives around here how the Hussein's foreign policy is a wonderful achievement.

I'm sure some pro-Syrian War progressive will be right along to remind us when Syria attacked us.

Build a wall long the northern Turkish border,defend the Mediterranean sea borders, ban the media from the middle East. Problem solved.

Build a wall long the northern Turkish border,defend the Mediterranean sea borders, ban the media from the middle East. Problem solved.

I agree except for banning the media. The world should know what animals they are.

I agree except for banning the media. The world should know what animals they are.
Yeah but we can find out about that on the internet.

The mainstream media will only influence people who want to nurture animals.

Forum List

Back