Queen celebrates being queen for a long time as nation starves

We get the same bitter lefties in America complaining about poverty while allowing millions of dirt poor foreignets to flood the country

you folks cant have it both ways

I wonder what the country is actually celebrating. She presides over a country where people with full time jobs need charity to put food on the table. Meanwhile she trundles from palace to palace having her arse wiped by lackeys and paying the legal bills for her predator son who fucked a load of teenagers.

I really despise the monarchy and the whole fawning hierarchy that props them up. We need a Romanov solution to get rid of these parasites.

Viva la revolution.
The Queen has her mits in a boatload of businesses. Who knows what it all amounts to, money and tax wise.

We get the same bitter lefties in America complaining about poverty while allowing millions of dirt poor foreignets to flood the country

you folks cant have it both ways
You need to make a link between the 2.

I wonder what the country is actually celebrating. She presides over a country where people with full time jobs need charity to put food on the table. Meanwhile she trundles from palace to palace having her arse wiped by lackeys and paying the legal bills for her predator son who fucked a load of teenagers.

I really despise the monarchy and the whole fawning hierarchy that props them up. We need a Romanov solution to get rid of these parasites.

Viva la revolution.

You will have to do a little more than complain on the internet. We got rid of the sonofabitches by kicking their asses and telling them to hit the road, Jack.

Viva la revolution.

Tommy when I saw Queen in the title, I won't lie, I thought it was gonna be autobiographical. :D

Viva la revolution.

Complain to the Government who runs the country.

Viva la revolution.

Ummm, people are starving and freezing thanks to YOUR idiot politicians, not the queen. Moron.

And the queen, of course, is not a politician. She's a fairy sent by God.

Oh, I doubt that, but England's problems stem from their incompetent, corrupt, progressive politicians.

History tends to repeat itself, first as a tragedy, then as a farce.

FLQ5HBFXoAIZoLL

So Tommy wants to murder the royal family... I'd say I'm surprised, but...

Viva la revolution.

Why don't you pussies do something about it? We did.

Viva la revolution.

LONG LIVE THE LIBERAL ORDER , DEATH TO MOSCOW HORDE !

History tends to repeat itself, first as a tragedy, then as a farce.

FLQ5HBFXoAIZoLL
She made an arse of herself in Moscow where they treated her as an idiot. She was asked if she recognised Russian sovereignty over Russian territory and replied never until her aide stepped in and whispered the truth to her. She did not know where these places were.
A bit of a basic really.

She made an arse of herself in Moscow where they treated her as an idiot. She was asked if she recognised Russian sovereignty over Russian territory and replied never until her aide stepped in and whispered the truth to her. She did not know where these places were.
A bit of a basic really.
Considering that your secretaries are carrier politicians and aren't professionals in their fields, this isn't of big surprise.

Forum List

Back