Queen of Holland asked to Convert to Islam at Opera

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This man starts speaking before the performance begins asking the Queen of Holland to convert to Islam. Watch as the orchestra leaves the stage and the security comes to the podium.. incredible footage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if they should deport him. Maybe they should permit security to do their job when a Muslim takes the stage? Seeing as the Queen is in the audience? I couldn't believe they all sat there for that long! Incredible how immobilized people have become at the mention of Islam, Allah, Mohammad. It was as if the entire audience froze up!

The Queen should have stood up and said, Out with this man! Immediately! Why let that speech go on and on and on............. ? What are people thinking?

I don't know if they should deport him. Maybe they should permit security to do their job when a Muslim takes the stage? Seeing as the Queen is in the audience? I couldn't believe they all sat there for that long! Incredible how immobilized people have become at the mention of Islam, Allah, Mohammad. It was as if the entire audience froze up!

The Queen should have stood up and said, Out with this man! Immediately! Why let that speech go on and on and on............. ? What are people thinking?

They were paralyzed with fear. He's Muslim, they have a tendency to blow things up. :lol:

The video did not play for me for some reason so I do not have all the facts in front of me. But frankly speaking, I do not see anything wrong with a man asking a queen to convert to Islam. If Muslims do not reach out to the non-Muslims then how non-Muslims will ever learn or convert to Islam?

The video did not play for me for some reason so I do not have all the facts in front of me. But frankly speaking, I do not see anything wrong with a man asking a queen to convert to Islam. If Muslims do not reach out to the non-Muslims then how non-Muslims will ever learn or convert to Islam?

There's a time and a place for everything. That was clearly not the time OR the place. I wonder what would have happened if a Christian had done that at a performance in Iran?:eusa_whistle:

The same way Christians do. When the opportunity arises. We do not hijack an opera and the attention of the Queen as that is utterly rude and inconsiderate. It is a certainty that anyone he would have won to Islam he has now lost forever.

They were paralyzed with fear. He's Muslim, they have a tendency to blow things up. :lol:

Actually that isn't true. It is an idea planted in people's minds but most Muslims are not involved with bombs and blowing things up. He was clearly not part of the act and security should have done their job yet they hesitated a very long time. This was very strange to me because I don't think we would have reacted the same in Amerca. Do you?

Forum List

Back