Queen Pelosi in Trouble

Thanks for your concern, but no one is worried.
Thank you for confirming that you progtards will double down on stupid.

Works for us.

They still think the Republicans are the ones in trouble in 2016 after being drubbed. It may or may not happen either way, but they just believe that liberalism is truth. Government to them is like Jesus to Christians, they can't question it.

If you want to pretend that just slightly over 50% of 34% of the voting public is a "drubbing", that's certainly your prerogative but in 2016 the Republicans are "in trouble". They will lose the Senate and they won't win the White House.

Works for us.

They still think the Republicans are the ones in trouble in 2016 after being drubbed. It may or may not happen either way, but they just believe that liberalism is truth. Government to them is like Jesus to Christians, they can't question it.

If you want to pretend that just slightly over 50% of 34% of the voting public is a "drubbing", that's certainly your prerogative but in 2016 the Republicans are "in trouble". They will lose the Senate and they won't win the White House.

LOL, you may want to look up the history of midterm elections and the number of seats won and Democratic incumbents defeated as well as the number of blue States it happened in. Yes, I am going to "pretend" it was a drubbing. And you are going to pretend the numbers don't back up it was a drubbing.

As for your belief that it will be better for you in two years, the ace up your sleeve is the Republicans. They pick shitty Presidential candidates. Other than that, you have nothing in your favor at this point, that's for damned sure.

In spite of Pelosi being a great Speaker of the House, I think it is time for the party to move on and go with someone younger and more dynamic

Works for us.

LOL, you may want to look up the history of midterm elections and the number of seats won and Democratic incumbents defeated as well as the number of blue States it happened in. Yes, I am going to "pretend" it was a drubbing. And you are going to pretend the numbers don't back up it was a drubbing.

As for your belief that it will be better for you in two years, the ace up your sleeve is the Republicans. They pick shitty Presidential candidates. Other than that, you have nothing in your favor at this point, that's for damned sure.

You can "LOL" all you want to, but it's simple math. Republicans are defending considerably more Senate seats in 2016 than Dems are. 24 to 10 and of that 10 only one is competitive.

No, the numbers don't back up a drubbing. 34% turnout and barely squeaking by in most races is not a drubbing, it's the midterm election cycle.

Works for us.

You can "LOL" all you want to, but it's simple math. Republicans are defending considerably more Senate seats in 2016 than Dems are. 24 to 10 and of that 10 only one is competitive.

No, the numbers don't back up a drubbing. 34% turnout and barely squeaking by in most races is not a drubbing, it's the midterm election cycle.
Well, you hold on to your fantasy if it makes you feel any better. In the meantime, as usual, us conservatives will live in the here and now facts. You progs are in deep, DEEP trouble, so long as the kenyan is in the white house acting like he's a king.

In spite of Pelosi being a great Speaker of the House, I think it is time for the party to move on and go with someone younger and more dynamic
If she was such a great leader you wouldn't want her replaced nor would anyone else

Pelosi has been one of the most accomplished Speakers in our generation. The fact that the right hates her does not diminish her accomplishments.

However her shelf life has expired, it is time for the party to push in new directions and give Republicans a new opponent they can spew their hatred on

Works for us.

Well, you hold on to your fantasy if it makes you feel any better. In the meantime, as usual, us conservatives will live in the here and now facts. You progs are in deep, DEEP trouble, so long as the kenyan is in the white house acting like he's a king.
These little morons are so dumb it's painful. Watch a few decades of American politics, or read modern history, then get back to me. I'd swear they'd never seen an election cycle before, which just might be true.

If she was such a great leader you wouldn't want her replaced nor would anyone else

Pelosi has been one of the most accomplished Speakers in our generation. The fact that the right hates her does not diminish her accomplishments.

However her shelf life has expired, it is time for the party to push in new directions and give Republicans a new opponent they can spew their hatred on
Oh ya... she's ACCOMPLISHED alright... pfft... :lol:

accomplished???? please list her accomplishments.

you are correct that the shelf life of her botoxed face has expired.

hate? no one hates idiots because they are not responsible for their diseased brains.

These little morons are so dumb it's painful. Watch a few decades of American politics, or read modern history, then get back to me. I'd swear they'd never seen an election cycle before, which just might be true.
Your deflection is noted. However, it's old and stale, and isn't working on conservatives these days. We've all heard enough of your gas.

Go peddle your bull shit over at the DU, I'm sure they'll swallow it hook, line and sinker over there, nipple head.

good never has a shelf life. Name her accomplishment's?

Oh ya... she's ACCOMPLISHED alright... pfft... :lol:

Trying to sell that lame clip has nothing to do with Pelosi's legacy as a Speaker. She actually passed the bill and yes, she did read it

Pelosi had actual accomplishments as a Speaker both under Bush and under Obama

Care to explain what Boehner or Hastert (does any Republican even know who Hastert was?) accomplished?

Maybe this will help, but I doubt it. The Dow Jones part is interesting but not important in this case.
congress_market.jpg

good never has a shelf life. Name her accomplishment's?

Health-care reform.

Financial reform.

Ethics reform.

A $787 billion stimulus.

The Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

A minimum wage increase.

Student aid.

Extending health coverage to 11 million children.

The repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

Now, your turn....other than shutting down the Government, what has Boehner achieved?

Forum List

Back