Queen Pelosi in Trouble

In spite of Pelosi being a great Speaker of the House, I think it is time for the party to move on and go with someone younger and more dynamic
If she was such a great leader you wouldn't want her replaced nor would anyone else

Pelosi has been one of the most accomplished Speakers in our generation. The fact that the right hates her does not diminish her accomplishments.

However her shelf life has expired, it is time for the party to push in new directions and give Republicans a new opponent they can spew their hatred on
Oh ya... she's ACCOMPLISHED alright... pfft... :lol:

Trying to sell that lame clip has nothing to do with Pelosi's legacy as a Speaker. She actually passed the bill and yes, she did read it

Pelosi had actual accomplishments as a Speaker both under Bush and under Obama

Care to explain what Boehner or Hastert (does any Republican even know who Hastert was?) accomplished?

Gruber said you're stupid and I agree. So you think a failure such as Obamacare is such a great accomplishment? Why didn't democrats campaign on it and about how good it is?

In spite of Pelosi being a great Speaker of the House, I think it is time for the party to move on and go with someone younger and more dynamic
If she was such a great leader you wouldn't want her replaced nor would anyone else

Pelosi has been one of the most accomplished Speakers in our generation. The fact that the right hates her does not diminish her accomplishments.

However her shelf life has expired, it is time for the party to push in new directions and give Republicans a new opponent they can spew their hatred on
good never has a shelf life. Name her accomplishment's?

Health-care reform.

Financial reform.

Ethics reform.

A $787 billion stimulus.

The Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

A minimum wage increase.

Student aid.

Extending health coverage to 11 million children.

The repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

Now, your turn....other than shutting down the Government, what has Boehner achieved?
nothing good or has worked from what you say is her great accomplishment

Maybe this will help, but I doubt it. The Dow Jones part is interesting but not important in this case.
congress_market.jpg
never thought I'd see a lib praising the 1%

Health-care reform.

Financial reform.

Ethics reform.

A $787 billion stimulus.

A minimum wage increase.

Student aid.

Now, your turn....other than shutting down the Government, what has Boehner achieved?

Not surprised you are not happy. Pelosi is not obligated to pass legislation that panders to the radical right wing. But she DID pass the legislation she promised. That is the mark of a good Speaker. Pelosi DELIVERED

What has Boehner delivered?
Balanced budget?
Tax cuts?
Killing Obamacare?

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

Pelosi had positive legislative accomplishments and her work on passing Obamacare will forever mark her as one of the better Speakers in modern times. What will Boehners legacy be? Shutting down the Government, repeatedly bringing the nation to the brink of default, blocking and obstructing....maybe impeachment

Health-care reform.

Financial reform.

Ethics reform.

A $787 billion stimulus.

A minimum wage increase.

Student aid.

Not surprised you are not happy. Pelosi is not obligated to pass legislation that panders to the radical right wing. But she DID pass the legislation she promised. That is the mark of a good Speaker. Pelosi DELIVERED

Balanced budget?
Tax cuts?
Killing Obamacare?
what Pelosi was supposed too do is obey her oath she took and that would have been pandering to me.

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

Pelosi had positive legislative accomplishments and her work on passing Obamacare will forever mark her as one of the better Speakers in modern times. What will Boehners legacy be? Shutting down the Government, repeatedly bringing the nation to the brink of default, blocking and obstructing....maybe impeachment
nothing good for America

Maybe this will help, but I doubt it. The Dow Jones part is interesting but not important in this case.
congress_market.jpg
Well I certainly didn't but there are Liberal 1%'s, plenty of them. The real money is in the 1% of the 1%. They are rolling these days.
idiot they are always rolling in the dough, you bought into the lie they fed you about those rich evil Republicans

congress_market.jpg
Well I certainly didn't but there are Liberal 1%'s, plenty of them. The real money is in the 1% of the 1%. They are rolling these days.
idiot they are always rolling in the dough, you bought into the lie they fed you about those rich evil Republicans
There are those too but generally rich is rich, and they care very little for anyone who isn't, why would they?

Did you know that Malthus and Ricardo, look them up, were very good fiends? Malthus was poor as a church mouse and defended the rich. Ricardo was rich, even helped Malthus out with investments, and defended the poor? Just an FYI.

congress_market.jpg
There are those too but generally rich is rich, and they care very little for anyone who isn't, why would they?

Did you know that Malthus and Ricardo, look them up, were very good fiends? Malthus was poor as a church mouse and defended the rich. Ricardo was rich, even helped Malthus out with investments, and defended the poor? Just an FYI.
yep you believed the lie

congress_market.jpg

yep you believed the lie
Sweetheart, if you're gonna be this dumb, just go play video games, or reread Ayn Rand. She will tell you what you want to hear while I will tell you the painful truths.

yep you believed the lie
Sweetheart, if you're gonna be this dumb, just go play video games, or reread Ayn Rand. She will tell you what you want to hear while I will tell you the painful truths.
again you believed the lie I get it

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea
We all know that only Republicans do things that are "Good for America"

What exactly has Boehner done that is "Good for America"?

Still waiting

Health-care reform.

Financial reform.

Ethics reform.

A $787 billion stimulus.

A minimum wage increase.

Student aid.

Balanced budget?
Tax cuts?
Killing Obamacare?
what Pelosi was supposed too do is obey her oath she took and that would have been pandering to me.

Pelosi supported her oath to defend the Constitution. You are free to PROVE she didn't

More importantly, Pelosi did what needed to be done
She saw a nation in economic collapse and passed legislation under Bush and under Obama to stop the collapse
She saw people without healthcare and passed legislation to provide it
She saw injustice towards gays and stopped it

What has Boehner accomplished with his Do- nothing Congress?

Nancy has no worries cause God is on her side.

For it was God who told her to pass Obamacare to help the poor folk. The religious left will continue to espouse their Christian influence in the US and crush everything in their righteous path!!

Nancy has no worries cause God is on her side.

For it was God who told her to pass Obamacare to help the poor folk. The religious left will continue to espouse their Christian influence in the US and crush everything in their righteous path!!

God loves Obamacare and will smite those who attempt to repeal it

Forum List

Back