Queen Pelosi in Trouble

Because I have a child and I want the world she grows up in to be a good one.
I see. Okay, you're fucked, and so is she. Sorry.
No, the only person who is fucked in this thread is you. No surprise there.
Elvis is in the building.
Watch out.
And he brought his crystal ball with him.
I brought a knowledge of human history and a big-ass brain, what you got?

Well... you got the big ASS part correct. I'll give that to ya!

Because I have a child and I want the world she grows up in to be a good one.
Watch out.
One of the advantages of living a long time, and seeing both far into the past and into the future, is you know when the shit is going to really suck. The world you brought a daughter into is really gonna suck. Sorry.

Watch out.
One of the advantages of living a long time, and seeing both far into the past and into the future, is you know when the shit is going to really suck. The world you brought a daughter into is really gonna suck. Sorry.

Not our part of it. And I would hazard a guess I am much older than you. Like 20 years or so.

Watch out.
Not our part of it. And I would hazard a guess I am much older than you. Like 20 years or so.
Not a chance.

You're a big asshole. At least you got that part right, dimwit.
Small minds always react the same, with fear...
Where do you see fear in any response to you on any subject, asshole? You are entirely too full of yourself (in other words, nothing).
I see fear in nearly every response. Little morons fear death, fear reality, fear truth, and that's all I deal in.

Where do you see fear in any response to you on any subject, asshole? You are entirely too full of yourself (in other words, nothing).
I see fear in nearly every response. ....

You want to pretend you see it because you won't face your own insecurity, stupid.

I see fear in nearly every response. Little morons fear death, fear reality, fear truth, and that's all I deal in.

To ignore the problems of the world would be foolish.

To let them take the joy out of life would be just as foolish.

I see fear in nearly every response. ....
You want to pretend you see it because you won't face your own insecurity, stupid.
I faced that long ago. So long ago it's hard to remember there was such a time. Now life simply is, nothing more, until it ceases. No wind. You should know what that means.

I agree, but they are there nonetheless and hoping does not make them go away. That requires honesty and effort, and in the end you will still fail but that is life.

I agree, but they are there nonetheless and hoping does not make them go away. That requires honesty and effort, and in the end you will still fail but that is life.

Failure is not a bad thing if you believe this life is an education for something more.

We can only hope. This time, she managed to get 100 votes out of 90 on the “secret” ballot to be minority leader in the House. Most unusual as she did far better in the past. Perhaps her fellow Democrats are getting nervous about 2016.
Read the story @ http://nypost.com/2014/11/28/the-beginning-of-the-end-for-nancy-pelosi/

Evidently you, nor any of the other posters read the article. It was not for the minority leader post, but the election of the Energy and Commerce Committee. Pelosi's friend was supposed to be the 'shoo in' as always, but almost lost to the contender. She doesn't have the prestige she once had.

That defeat was the election by the Democratic Caucus of New Jersey’s Frank Pallone to be ranking minority member of the Energy and Commerce Committee over Pelosi’s choice, California’s Anna Eshoo.

The election was conducted by secret ballot, and the vote was 100-90.

Failure is not a bad thing if you believe this life is an education for something more.
This life is all. The rest is fantasy, a child's way of coping with the inevitable, the nothingness of before and after. You came from nothing, you return to nothing. But this will not do you say, and therein lies the problem because no matter what you wish, it is what it is.

Forum List

Back