Queen Pelosi in Trouble

Nancy has no worries cause God is on her side.

For it was God who told her to pass Obamacare to help the poor folk. The religious left will continue to espouse their Christian influence in the US and crush everything in their righteous path!!

God loves Obamacare and will smite those who attempt to repeal it

Well at least you are admitting it now. I guess that is a step in the right direction.

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
The Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.
Extending health coverage to 11 million children.
The repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

Pelosi had positive legislative accomplishments and her work on passing Obamacare will forever mark her as one of the better Speakers in modern times. What will Boehners legacy be? Shutting down the Government, repeatedly bringing the nation to the brink of default, blocking and obstructing....maybe impeachment
nothing good for America

Yea...yea
We all know that only Republicans do things that are "Good for America"

What exactly has Boehner done that is "Good for America"?

Still waiting
If this had been pushed by republicans the outcome would still be the same. BAD FOR AMERICA

For it was God who told her to pass Obamacare to help the poor folk. The religious left will continue to espouse their Christian influence in the US and crush everything in their righteous path!!

You're a lying sack of pig shit.

Thanks for your concern, but no one is worried.
Thank you for confirming that you progtards will double down on stupid.

Works for us.
These are Democrats, the leadership matters very little. They pretty much do as they damn well please regardless.
"THE LEADERSHIP MATTERS VERY LITTLE"... and you're going to lecture others on learning politics?

Wow.
I'm not lecturing, I'm commenting, and it happens to be true. Dems are not good followers.

Most of them are. They only had to buy off three or four to get Obamacare passed.

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

Pelosi had positive legislative accomplishments and her work on passing Obamacare will forever mark her as one of the better Speakers in modern times. What will Boehners legacy be? Shutting down the Government, repeatedly bringing the nation to the brink of default, blocking and obstructing....maybe impeachment
nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting
If this had been pushed by republicans the outcome would still be the same. BAD FOR AMERICA
Yea...heard it before
Anything Democrats do must be bad for America

Still waiting for you to show what Republicans have managed to do for America

Where do you see fear in any response to you on any subject, asshole? You are entirely too full of yourself (in other words, nothing).
I see fear in nearly every response. Little morons fear death, fear reality, fear truth, and that's all I deal in.

To ignore the problems of the world would be foolish.

To let them take the joy out of life would be just as foolish.
I agree, but they are there nonetheless and hoping does not make them go away. That requires honesty and effort, and in the end you will still fail but that is life.

Failure is not a bad thing if you believe this life is an education for something more.
This life is all. The rest is fantasy, a child's way of coping with the inevitable, the nothingness of before and after. You came from nothing, you return to nothing. But this will not do you say, and therein lies the problem because no matter what you wish, it is what it is.

Speak for yourself. What you say is true about you. Between "You came from nothing, you return to nothing" you should have posted "and I am nothing."

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting
Yea...heard it before

Don't fucking whine to me because you can't comprehend what was written.

You're a lying sack of pig shit.

Take it up with God

Why? you're the lying sack of pig shit, maybe you should do it.

Well I certainly didn't but there are Liberal 1%'s, plenty of them. The real money is in the 1% of the 1%. They are rolling these days.
idiot they are always rolling in the dough, you bought into the lie they fed you about those rich evil Republicans
There are those too but generally rich is rich, and they care very little for anyone who isn't, why would they?

Did you know that Malthus and Ricardo, look them up, were very good fiends? Malthus was poor as a church mouse and defended the rich. Ricardo was rich, even helped Malthus out with investments, and defended the poor? Just an FYI.
yep you believed the lie
Sweetheart, if you're gonna be this dumb, just go play video games, or reread Ayn Rand. She will tell you what you want to hear while I will tell you the painful truths.
again you believed the lie I get it
I see fear in nearly every response. Little morons fear death, fear reality, fear truth, and that's all I deal in.

To ignore the problems of the world would be foolish.

To let them take the joy out of life would be just as foolish.
I agree, but they are there nonetheless and hoping does not make them go away. That requires honesty and effort, and in the end you will still fail but that is life.

Failure is not a bad thing if you believe this life is an education for something more.
This life is all. The rest is fantasy, a child's way of coping with the inevitable, the nothingness of before and after. You came from nothing, you return to nothing. But this will not do you say, and therein lies the problem because no matter what you wish, it is what it is.

Speak for yourself. What you say is true about you. Between "You came from nothing, you return to nothing" you should have posted "and I am nothing."
In the terms of the Universe, Time, and Space, that is both profound and very true. All are nothing.

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting

Passed hundreds of bills that would have helped working people that are still in Harry Reids in basket.

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting
Yea...heard it before

I comprende very well

I have highlighted Pelosi's many accomplishments
You, somehow, are unable to point to a single accomplishment of Speaker Boehner

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting

Passed hundreds of bills that would have helped working people that are still in Harry Reids in basket.

Pelosi's bills were approved by Congress and signed into law
Any bozo can ram a bill through the House

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting
Yea...heard it before

I comprende very well

I have highlighted Pelosi's many accomplishments
You, somehow, are unable to point to a single accomplishment of Speaker Boehner
What's comprende?

Pelosi accomplishments

Health-care reform.
Financial reform.
Ethics reform.
A $787 billion stimulus.
A minimum wage increase.
Student aid.

nothing good for America

Yea...yea

Still waiting

Pelosi's bills were approved by Congress and signed into law
Any bozo can ram a bill through the House
By a democrat majority congress.
Again not good for America.

Thanks for your concern, but no one is worried.
Please continue to carry on in exactly that manner.

Sincerely,

The Republican National Committee
Not a problem. Both the RNC and I know something you don't, American politics is a cycle and in a two-party system it's always one out and one in, until the next election.
I stand stunned, and in awe, of your superior insight into such things.

Although Pelosi was one of the most successful speakers in this generation, new blood would be good for the Dems

Pelosi and Reid have had their time to lead....like to see someone else

Forum List

Back