Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that’s NOT what that means. 52% approval does not mean 48% disapprove. Not everything is, pardon the pun, black and white.

You made the incorrect (and stupid) claim that “most blacks won’t tolerate a gay person”. I proved you ridiculously wrong. Just own it.

Your poll is worthless, just like every other poll out there. It was made to say what the pollsters wanted it to say.

Let me ask you a few questions!

Are you black? Are members of your family black? Did you grow up around blacks? Are blacks members of your church?

If not, why would you trust a poll to tell you what you should already know is a lie?

You have nothing that supports your contention that the poll is not accurate. Every poll shows that gay marriage receives majority support nationwide and in MOST subcategories, Evangelicals being the outlier.

Look at that gradual rise...

% of U.S. adults who favor same-sex marriage, by race (2001-2017)

Year White, non-Hispanic Black, non-Hispanic
2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

There you go with polls again! Didn't you learn after the past few elections that polls do not matter?

I can make a poll show that most people believe that you are a three-headed chicken!

Which polls were “useless”? The ones that accurately showed Hillary winning the popular vote? I have facts, you have nothing. Show your work!
The ones that showed Hillary winning Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan , Iowa, and Wisconsin.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-are-all-right/
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/...ls_that_missed_it_was_the_pundits_132333.html

So far his political stance isn't winning me over. I am more impressed that Sanders went on Fox than Pete going on Maddow and Maddow not really asking any real questions.

he's 'in talks' right now with fox about doing a town hall.

You seem to think that I'm funny with all of the little "Funnies" that you have bestowed upon me. What the FUCK is so funny? 99% ? Seriously, where are you getting that from. ? 99% of people are not concerned with "normal" and are too smart to even think in those terms. It's only you bigots and homophobes that need to play the "normal" card as a means of demeaning and marginalizing gay people, so that you can feel morally superior. Smart people think in terms of how people identify and are able to understand that sexuality and gender identity is just a small part of who the person is as a human being. Many children have friends and acquaintances who are LGBT and are fine with it, and do not feel as though anything is being forced on them . They are clearly more advanced than you. They understand that there is room for everyone at the table, that bestowing rights on others does not diminish their rights, and that LGBT people are actually human beings with much to contribute to society,

Holy meltdown Batman! See, since the gay population is approximately 0.3% that means hat 99.7% of people don't do that. Thus 99% of people are straight and normal. Going right to the bigot card Iike that moron Gator just shows you are incapable of any serious discussion. Sorry crybaby, accepting deviant mentally ill behavior does not make yo enlightened. See nobody would care about your perversions if you didn't force them on the public and demand to be seen as "normal". Not approving of that lifestyle does NOT make anybody a ingot. The bigots are you and your ilk refusing to allow people their personal religious beliefs without completely melting down.
Don't flatter yourself by thinking that the likes of you can cause me to "melt down" I'm having fun with you. You're bigotry and stupidity is amazing and would be funny if it did not effect the lives of real human beings.

So what if the gay population is approximately 0.3% ? Because of that they don't count? At what percentage of any minority population do they become worthy of equal rights. ?

I'm incapable of serious discussion? You are incapable of serious thought or reason on the issue. All that you can do is to blather about mental illness and perversions, while most people have moved on and have grown to understand that LGBT people are part of the fabric of society, they bother no one except people like you who are obsessed with gay sex, and can't see that they are real people and far more that just someone who has sex in away that your ever so small mind disapproves of. You have no damned business pontification about what is normal. Stupidity and bigotry is not normal -except perhaps in your narrow bubble.

Then you moronically make an assumption about my sexuality. No , I will not confirm or deny anything about myself as that would just validate your bigotry. In other words it is none of your business and I could give a fuck less what you think that I am.

You also keep prattling on about how they are " forcing acceptance on society. Dude, society for the most part has accepted them and most people don't give a fuck that they have gay neighbors, coworkers, people who serve them in local stores or first responders that keep them safe. These gay people live their lives and blend into the community, and those who know that they are LGBT -for the most part-don't care. In the meanwhile, you and you ever shrinking moronic mindless minions are whipping yourselves into an hysterical apoplectic frenzy because you are terrified of the changing society and very likely of your own sexuality

I will actually agree with you on one point ." Not approving of that lifestyle does NOT make anybody a bigot." To take it a step further, no body actually give a shit what you accept or don't accept. Acceptance is what goes on between your own two ears, and no one even that they can change that. No, you become a bigot when you actively demean, marginalize, ridicule people for who and what they are. You become a bigot when you advocate for rights of people to be denied or taken away because that are people who you disapprove of despite the fact that they have no effect on your miserable life.

Lastly you stated that " you and your ilk refusing to allow people their personal religious beliefs" Dude, you have a warped understanding of religious freedom. No one is telling you that you are not free to believe, worship and live as you see fit. No one is telling you that you are not free to stand on a soap box in town square and sing the praises of the god that you worship and even to rail against the horrors and evil of homosexuality. But that is where your religious freedom ends. Religious freedom does not mean that you can wield your religion as a weapon to deny others their rights based on your beliefs .You cannot dictate to others how they should live based on your beliefs. In closing, I must say, you do not come across as much of an intellectual giant.
"

Sorry pervert, but YOU and your pals aren't ones melting down because (horror) people actually disagree with you. Guarantee my education FAR exceeds yours. By the way jackass, I'm straight and proud of it. Married with 3 kids who know what's normal and what isn't. But of course you and your fellow idiots just yell that if you oppose gay lifestyles, the you"re in the closet. A lazy argument if ever there was one. I'm not scared of you or anybody "tough" guy. I have a great life, unlike miserable people like you. Also please show us where Trump has taken away "rights of gay people". Oh, you can't. But by all means just keep throwing around terms like bigot and homophobe, when you have ZERO clue about anybody. Now continue melting down you mental midget. As far as Buttplug, his policies alone disqualify him, but all you see is someone disagreeing with a gay man and immediately scream.
Holy shit!! You are seriously rattled, dude! Did your head just spin around and spew pea soup? You think that T -Rump is a friend of LGBT people? Do some reading if you know how

Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality | HuffPost

Trump at anti-LGBT summit: 'The times are changing back again'

Trump promised to be LGBTQ-friendly. His first year in office proved it was a giant con.

Actually, it appears- from your hysterical ( and I don't mean funny) rant in response to my post- that your reading comprehension, as well as your level of emotional intelligence . You're proud of being straight? Really? It must have been a chore to get there because normally, people are proud of that which they have achieved or created.

I explained to you exactly why I consider you a bigot. It is not about disagreeing with or not accepting people who are different. It is about attacking then with hateful rhetoric and advocating policies that would make their life harder and diminish equality. Example, I'll bet that you have a problem with gays adopting children. Am I right? don't lie.

Lastly, I am far from miserable and in fact have a great life. Now take a chill pill and stfu

And I reiterate that I don't care what an uneducated bigot like you thinks of me. Again, SHOW any laws Trump has signed to deny your beloved gays their rights. THERE AREN'T ANY! You think people like me are bigots only because we happen to not accept the gay lifestyle. As far as children, no I don't agree with gays adopting children. MY view, which is one of your business. Does it hurt you that I don't believe like you do? Apparently so. And no it wasn't a chore to be normal. Until you stop attacking everybody in every thread that even mentions gays, you STFU. Debunking your BS is just too easy. Now of course you're going to vote for Butplug because he's gay. Don't lie.
Uneducated? You have no fucking idea and it is extremely stupid of you to make such assumptions about my education just as it is stupid to make assumptions about my sexuality. It all speaks volumes about just how smart you are not. And feel free to continue to moronically call me a bigot. Yes , it means a person who is intolerant of opposing points of view, so in that respect, I am a bigot.

Howerver, it is, in reality more complex than that, and complexity is something that you seem to have a problem with. All bigotry is not equal. I am intolerant of YOUR irrational and baseless intolerance and your advocating the denial of rights to a class of people just for who they are. . YOU are intolerant of me, and of LGBT people for no reason others than their existence assails your supposedly superior sensabilities, while in reality, LGBT people have done nothing to you and have no effect on your life by getting married, being free from discrimination and , yes , adopting children.

What exactly that I have said that you imagine that you have debunked? Never mind. An unfair question for someone who just spouts off without really knowing what they are saying. Your opposition to gays adopting is a clear indication of your irrational bigotry.

Last edited:
Holy meltdown Batman! See, since the gay population is approximately 0.3% that means hat 99.7% of people don't do that. Thus 99% of people are straight and normal. Going right to the bigot card Iike that moron Gator just shows you are incapable of any serious discussion. Sorry crybaby, accepting deviant mentally ill behavior does not make yo enlightened. See nobody would care about your perversions if you didn't force them on the public and demand to be seen as "normal". Not approving of that lifestyle does NOT make anybody a ingot. The bigots are you and your ilk refusing to allow people their personal religious beliefs without completely melting down.
Don't flatter yourself by thinking that the likes of you can cause me to "melt down" I'm having fun with you. You're bigotry and stupidity is amazing and would be funny if it did not effect the lives of real human beings.

So what if the gay population is approximately 0.3% ? Because of that they don't count? At what percentage of any minority population do they become worthy of equal rights. ?

I'm incapable of serious discussion? You are incapable of serious thought or reason on the issue. All that you can do is to blather about mental illness and perversions, while most people have moved on and have grown to understand that LGBT people are part of the fabric of society, they bother no one except people like you who are obsessed with gay sex, and can't see that they are real people and far more that just someone who has sex in away that your ever so small mind disapproves of. You have no damned business pontification about what is normal. Stupidity and bigotry is not normal -except perhaps in your narrow bubble.

Then you moronically make an assumption about my sexuality. No , I will not confirm or deny anything about myself as that would just validate your bigotry. In other words it is none of your business and I could give a fuck less what you think that I am.

You also keep prattling on about how they are " forcing acceptance on society. Dude, society for the most part has accepted them and most people don't give a fuck that they have gay neighbors, coworkers, people who serve them in local stores or first responders that keep them safe. These gay people live their lives and blend into the community, and those who know that they are LGBT -for the most part-don't care. In the meanwhile, you and you ever shrinking moronic mindless minions are whipping yourselves into an hysterical apoplectic frenzy because you are terrified of the changing society and very likely of your own sexuality

I will actually agree with you on one point ." Not approving of that lifestyle does NOT make anybody a bigot." To take it a step further, no body actually give a shit what you accept or don't accept. Acceptance is what goes on between your own two ears, and no one even that they can change that. No, you become a bigot when you actively demean, marginalize, ridicule people for who and what they are. You become a bigot when you advocate for rights of people to be denied or taken away because that are people who you disapprove of despite the fact that they have no effect on your miserable life.

Lastly you stated that " you and your ilk refusing to allow people their personal religious beliefs" Dude, you have a warped understanding of religious freedom. No one is telling you that you are not free to believe, worship and live as you see fit. No one is telling you that you are not free to stand on a soap box in town square and sing the praises of the god that you worship and even to rail against the horrors and evil of homosexuality. But that is where your religious freedom ends. Religious freedom does not mean that you can wield your religion as a weapon to deny others their rights based on your beliefs .You cannot dictate to others how they should live based on your beliefs. In closing, I must say, you do not come across as much of an intellectual giant.
"

Sorry pervert, but YOU and your pals aren't ones melting down because (horror) people actually disagree with you. Guarantee my education FAR exceeds yours. By the way jackass, I'm straight and proud of it. Married with 3 kids who know what's normal and what isn't. But of course you and your fellow idiots just yell that if you oppose gay lifestyles, the you"re in the closet. A lazy argument if ever there was one. I'm not scared of you or anybody "tough" guy. I have a great life, unlike miserable people like you. Also please show us where Trump has taken away "rights of gay people". Oh, you can't. But by all means just keep throwing around terms like bigot and homophobe, when you have ZERO clue about anybody. Now continue melting down you mental midget. As far as Buttplug, his policies alone disqualify him, but all you see is someone disagreeing with a gay man and immediately scream.
Holy shit!! You are seriously rattled, dude! Did your head just spin around and spew pea soup? You think that T -Rump is a friend of LGBT people? Do some reading if you know how

Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality | HuffPost

Trump promised to be LGBTQ-friendly. His first year in office proved it was a giant con.

Actually, it appears- from your hysterical ( and I don't mean funny) rant in response to my post- that your reading comprehension, as well as your level of emotional intelligence . You're proud of being straight? Really? It must have been a chore to get there because normally, people are proud of that which they have achieved or created.

I explained to you exactly why I consider you a bigot. It is not about disagreeing with or not accepting people who are different. It is about attacking then with hateful rhetoric and advocating policies that would make their life harder and diminish equality. Example, I'll bet that you have a problem with gays adopting children. Am I right? don't lie.

Lastly, I am far from miserable and in fact have a great life. Now take a chill pill and stfu

And I reiterate that I don't care what an uneducated bigot like you thinks of me. Again, SHOW any laws Trump has signed to deny your beloved gays their rights. THERE AREN'T ANY! You think people like me are bigots only because we happen to not accept the gay lifestyle. As far as children, no I don't agree with gays adopting children. MY view, which is one of your business. Does it hurt you that I don't believe like you do? Apparently so. And no it wasn't a chore to be normal. Until you stop attacking everybody in every thread that even mentions gays, you STFU. Debunking your BS is just too easy. Now of course you're going to vote for Butplug because he's gay. Don't lie.
Uneducated? You have no fucking idea and it is extremely stupid of you to make such assumptions about my education just as it is stupid to make assumptions about my sexuality. It all speaks volumes about just how smart you are not. And feel free to continue to moronically call me a bigot. Yes , it means a person who is intolerant of opposing points of view, so in that respect, I am a bigot.

Howerver, it is, in reality more complex than that, and complexity is something that you seem to have a problem with. All bigotry is not equal. I am intolerant of YOUR irrational and baseless intolerance and your advocating the denial of rights to a class of people just for who they are. . YOU are intolerant of me, and of LGBT people for no reason others than their existence assails your supposedly superior sensabilities, while in reality, LGBT people have done nothing to you and have no effect on your life by getting married, being free from discrimination and , yes , adopting children.

What exactly that I have said that you immageine that you have debunked? Never mind. An unfair question for someone who just spouts off without really knowing what they are saying. Your opposition to gays adopting is a clear indication of your irrational bigotry.

"immageine"

Educated?
Nope.

"

What exactly that I have said that you immageine that you have debunked? Never mind. An unfair question for someone who just spouts off without really knowing what they are saying. Your opposition to gays adopting is a clear indication of your irrational bigotry.

"immageine"

Educated?
Nope.
That is your best shot? To zero in on a typo? Pathetic indeed

So far his political stance isn't winning me over. I am more impressed that Sanders went on Fox than Pete going on Maddow and Maddow not really asking any real questions.

I was reading some of his platform, he talks about reducing the debt then talks about the Green Deal and all the spending needed to move it forward. That tells me major tax increases which I’d be all for if it was all going to get us out of debt.

Your poll is worthless, just like every other poll out there. It was made to say what the pollsters wanted it to say.

Are you black? Are members of your family black? Did you grow up around blacks? Are blacks members of your church?

If not, why would you trust a poll to tell you what you should already know is a lie?

You have nothing that supports your contention that the poll is not accurate. Every poll shows that gay marriage receives majority support nationwide and in MOST subcategories, Evangelicals being the outlier.

2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%

There you go with polls again! Didn't you learn after the past few elections that polls do not matter?

I can make a poll show that most people believe that you are a three-headed chicken!

Which polls were “useless”? The ones that accurately showed Hillary winning the popular vote? I have facts, you have nothing. Show your work!
The ones that showed Hillary winning Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan , Iowa, and Wisconsin.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/12/it_wasnt_the_polls_that_missed_it_was_the_pundits_132333.html

So you're taking the word of people who lie for a living?

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics

You know how people get soooo exited over firsts, like first black man or first catholic President, etc.

I know, why not the first conservative?

We had one of those already, his name was Calvin...he was the last conservative POTUS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/12/it_wasnt_the_polls_that_missed_it_was_the_pundits_132333.html

You're mistaking me with Trump supporters. The polls weren't wrong in 2016 nor is there any reason to believe they are wrong about support for gay marriage.

You've shown zero proof to support your claim. What grade would you give a student that didn't resource their work?

You're mistaking me with Trump supporters. The polls weren't wrong in 2016 nor is there any reason to believe they are wrong about support for gay marriage.

You've shown zero proof to support your claim. What grade would you give a student that didn't resource their work?

You would receive a failing grade because you based your conclusions on false information. You are a dumbass!

You would receive a failing grade because you based your conclusions on false information. You are a dumbass!

I showed my work, you did not. You've got nothing that proves the polls wrong. You've got nothing to support your claim at all. Your ad hominem is pure deflection, Teach.

I was reading some of his platform, he talks about reducing the debt then talks about the Green Deal and all the spending needed to move it forward. That tells me major tax increases which I’d be all for if it was all going to get us out of debt.
Maybe he's expecting to use slave labor from his national service.

Maybe he's expecting to use slave labor from his national service.

I read that somewhere yesterday, he claims that it would help unite the country. I am not seeing that. He is an interesting guy, not liking his ultra liberal ideas.

"

What exactly that I have said that you imagine that you have debunked? Never mind. An unfair question for someone who just spouts off without really knowing what they are saying. Your opposition to gays adopting is a clear indication of your irrational bigotry.

And there we have it. Nowhere have I ever said anything about intolerance of gays. YOU stupidly went right for the bigot, homophobe card with ZERO prodding. show where Trump or I have said to remove gay rights. You CAN'T. So take your uneducated, unknowing BS and shove it. My views do not make me a bigot. Idiots like you, who scream from the rooftops about us being bigots are the true bigots. Intolerance of an opposing viewpoint and the hell with what the people choose. How totalitarian of you. I think I'll go talk to my 7 year old. He has a better grasp on reality than you.

"

And there we have it. Nowhere have I ever said anything about intolerance of gays. YOU stupidly went right for the bigot, homophobe card with ZERO prodding. show where Trump or I have said to remove gay rights. You CAN'T. So take your uneducated, unknowing BS and shove it. My views do not make me a bigot. Idiots like you, who scream from the rooftops about us being bigots are the true bigots. Intolerance of an opposing viewpoint and the hell with what the people choose. How totalitarian of you. I think I'll go talk to my 7 year old. He has a better grasp on reality than you.
Oh Krist! Are you back again, squealing and lying ??!! I guess so. YOU admitted that you are in favor of denying gays the ability to adopt children. You are probobly against same sex marriage as well. Admit it! As for Trump, I previously provided several links showing his documented hostility to LGBT people. Are you too blind to see. The rest of your post is just more of the same delusional horseshit that I have all ready addressed. You have the fucking temerity to call me a totalitarian, but you are the one who wants to control other people lives for no legitimate reason and based solely on your beliefs and prejudices . I am intolerance of you intolerance which arbitrarily and capriciously seeks to marginalize others and deprive them of the freedoms that you can take for granted - and that is different than your random and unprovoked intolerance. Now please shut the fuck up.

Oh Krist! Are you back again, squealing and lying ??!! I guess so. YOU admitted that you are in favor of denying gays the ability to adopt children. You are probobly against same sex marriage as well. Admit it! As for Trump, I previously provided several links showing his documented hostility to LGBT people. Are you too blind to see. The rest of your post is just more of the same delusional horseshit that I have all ready addressed. You have the fucking temerity to call me a totalitarian, but you are the one who wants to control other people lives for no legitimate reason and based solely on your beliefs and prejudices . I am intolerance of you intolerance which arbitrarily and capriciously seeks to marginalize others - and that is different than your random and unprovoked intolerance. Now please shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ, quit lying you uneducated piece of horse excrement. Yes you are a totalitarian who wants to tell everybody else what to think. Your OPINION pieces from leftist hacks show NOTHING. Again, where are the laws Trump passed to take your rights away little boy? Having opposing views from you DOES NOT make me a bigot. Got that asshole? Also, if you're going to post, learn the English language moron. My 7 yea old apparently also has a better grasp of it tha you do. Now YOU STFU u to you learn to tolerate others views. See, idiot that you are, jumped on my case because I don't like Buttplug's policies. YOU are the illiterate one. YOU are the bigot. YOU are dismissed.

Oh Krist! Are you back again, squealing and lying ??!! I guess so. YOU admitted that you are in favor of denying gays the ability to adopt children. You are probobly against same sex marriage as well. Admit it! As for Trump, I previously provided several links showing his documented hostility to LGBT people. Are you too blind to see. The rest of your post is just more of the same delusional horseshit that I have all ready addressed. You have the fucking temerity to call me a totalitarian, but you are the one who wants to control other people lives for no legitimate reason and based solely on your beliefs and prejudices . I am intolerance of you intolerance which arbitrarily and capriciously seeks to marginalize others - and that is different than your random and unprovoked intolerance. Now please shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ, quit lying you uneducated piece of horse excrement. Yes you are a totalitarian who wants to tell everybody else what to think. Your OPINION pieces from leftist hacks show NOTHING. Again, where are the laws Trump passed to take your rights away little boy? Having opposing views from you DOES NOT make me a bigot. Got that asshole? Also, if you're going to post, learn the English language moron. My 7 yea old apparently also has a better grasp of it tha you do. Now YOU STFU u to you learn to tolerate others views. See, idiot that you are, jumped on my case because I don't like Buttplug's policies. YOU are the illiterate one. YOU are the bigot. YOU are dismissed.
Good God! You do sound like your going off of the deep end!! I'm starting to worry about you and thinking that I should end this for your own well being. You continued and incessant ad-hominies only serve to reinforce the vie that yiu are to emotional to have a rational exchange on the topic.

For the record, I have said before that I do not want to tell people how to think- nor am I delusional and believe that I can control the thoughts of others. As I have said , my concern is behavior- how people like you treat others. You already stated that you advocate denying gays the ability to adopt children -while not stating any particular reason . Now you are silent on the issue of marriage.

As far as your fuck buddy T-Rump goes, it is not just about laws. There are policies and executive actions to consider as well. Look at what he has done to trans people in the military. AS for gays, here is something for you to chew on:

Trump Administration to Deny Visas to Same-Sex Partners of Diplomats, U.N. Officials

Good God! You do sound like your going off of the deep end!! I'm starting to worry about you and thinking that I should end this for your own well being. You continued and incessant ad-hominies only serve to reinforce the vie that yiu are to emotional to have a rational exchange on the topic.

For the record, I have said before that I do not want to tell people how to think- nor am I delusional and believe that I can control the thoughts of others. As I have said , my concern is behavior- how people like you treat others. You already stated that you advocate denying gays the ability to adopt children -while not stating any particular reason . Now you are silent on the issue of marriage.

As far as your fuck buddy T-Rump goes, it is not just about laws. There are policies and executive actions to consider as well. Look at what he has done to trans people in the military. AS for gays, here is something for you to chew on:

Trump Administration to Deny Visas to Same-Sex Partners of Diplomats, U.N. Officials

Poor baby. Getting your ass handed to you again. Learn to spell and use the language idiot. I don't agree with the gay lifestyle and your idiotic ass can't handle that. Also again, you are an illiterate ass. You don't know how I treat anybody, yet you ASSume, as always. Why give an uneducated bigot like you any reasons for anything I thnk? So you can cry "bigot and homophobe" some more whille totally ignoring the substance of any objection? Show any examples of my mistreatment of anybody. Show Trump passing laws to hurt your people. You CAN'T asshole. Now STFU you ignorant bigot. One would think you would get tired of being a laughingstock who has less brains or grip on reality than a child. You've been dismissed.

Holly shit! You're still here?!! Dude, I am seriously worried about your mental health!! You can't seem to process anything that I'm saying. You keep blathering about how I want to tell others how to think when I clearly addressed that. You keep blathering about how Trump has dome nothing to harm gays and LGBT people while I have provided extensive documentation to the contrary which you have ignored. And, you are still falling back on personal attacks on me with juvenile name calling while your rants are totally devoid of any substance., Is criticizing my spelling really the best that you can do? Shit, It appears to be. I am bored with you

No, that’s NOT what that means. 52% approval does not mean 48% disapprove. Not everything is, pardon the pun, black and white.

You made the incorrect (and stupid) claim that “most blacks won’t tolerate a gay person”. I proved you ridiculously wrong. Just own it.

2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%

Do you know that in five of those eight states NOBODY won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back