Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if the guy runs or not, his platform is more important than his sexual preferences.

My question is, will the LBGQT community consider other candidates and mostly vote for him, like the black community did when Obama ran. Even though Hillary Clinton ran, it doesn't seem like women voters flocked to her like the black community did for Obama.

Just curious on how it plays out.
The black community is 95% Democrat....you expected them to vote Republican? :71:

They used to be! The Democrats lost them with their pandering to feminists, abortionists, Muslims, and illegal aliens!

One things that most blacks do not tolerate well is gays of any color. Try getting a church-going middle-aged black or older woman to vote for Buttgieg! It is not happening!

You know most blacks do you?

They got a lesbian elected mayor in Chicago. They also, by a majority, support gay marriage. So, no, you don't know most blacks.

A majority of black people (52 percent), Hispanics (61 percent) and white people (63 percent) back same-sex marriage. The majority of people in all but six states support it. And even in those six states — Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia — only in Alabama are opponents an outright majority.

Do you even know how to read numbers? If 52% of blacks support it, that means 48% do not, which is more than enough to derail any [residential aspirations. That's a major dent in a usually solid voting block of about 95%!

Why do you think all of those wonderful black people in Chicago turned their back on Jussie Smollett? It wasn't because he was an actor! it is because he used his status as an "in your face" black homosexual trying to gain further attention to himself.

No, that’s NOT what that means. 52% approval does not mean 48% disapprove. Not everything is, pardon the pun, black and white.

You made the incorrect (and stupid) claim that “most blacks won’t tolerate a gay person”. I proved you ridiculously wrong. Just own it.

Your poll is worthless, just like every other poll out there. It was made to say what the pollsters wanted it to say.

Let me ask you a few questions!

Are you black? Are members of your family black? Did you grow up around blacks? Are blacks members of your church?

If not, why would you trust a poll to tell you what you should already know is a lie?

The black community is 95% Democrat....you expected them to vote Republican? :71:

They used to be! The Democrats lost them with their pandering to feminists, abortionists, Muslims, and illegal aliens!

One things that most blacks do not tolerate well is gays of any color. Try getting a church-going middle-aged black or older woman to vote for Buttgieg! It is not happening!

They got a lesbian elected mayor in Chicago. They also, by a majority, support gay marriage. So, no, you don't know most blacks.

A majority of black people (52 percent), Hispanics (61 percent) and white people (63 percent) back same-sex marriage. The majority of people in all but six states support it. And even in those six states — Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia — only in Alabama are opponents an outright majority.

Do you even know how to read numbers? If 52% of blacks support it, that means 48% do not, which is more than enough to derail any [residential aspirations. That's a major dent in a usually solid voting block of about 95%!

Why do you think all of those wonderful black people in Chicago turned their back on Jussie Smollett? It wasn't because he was an actor! it is because he used his status as an "in your face" black homosexual trying to gain further attention to himself.

You are assuming they care so much about hating gays that it will change their votes...seems a stretch

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chicago shows the exact opposite. Blacks voted overwhelmingly to support a lesbian for Mayor.

Those that can vote, probably chose to stay home as the only choice was to vote for the Democrat lesbian. Chicago is a perfect example of one-party rule. When was the last Republican mayor? Got any idea?

A white male. educated practicing Christian American citizen, makes a choice to become a political person. and you vile talking un Christians abuse him for his sex life not his political views. there is no requirement to vote for or support him, what have you got against white Christian male? are you not the ones saying white Christian males are being picked on? just crazy talk. don't like him fine, no need to get in the gutter over not liking gays. I don't like vile talk, but find no need to swear at you when I disagree with your views.

I don't care about his sex life. I care about his preaching about his sex life. I particularly don't like his claim that "God made me this way". After all, that's exactly what Jeffrey Dahmer said. It's what all perverts say. It is exactly what all pedophiles say.

Aside from that, I despise to man's policies and would attack him with any weapon at hand including his perverted sexuality.
Preaching ? Seriously ? When the fuck did he preach? Preaching involves trying to persuade others to your point of view. He never did that. he only offer a statement or two of fact as to who he is . And the height of stupidity is to compare him to Dahmer . He may hay used words similar to Dahmer but Dahmer killed and ate people . That is nothing less than a pathetic logical fallacy in the form of a false equivalency.

Since so many cannibals are also gay and claim to be born that way the comparison is fair.

got an unbiased credible verifiable link to back that up?

no?

of course not. god only knows what dank ugly place you pulled that ridiculous idea from.

too bad for them
The gay ones are especially disappointed that I turned out not to be a guy after all.

are you often mistaken for a guy?
On the internet, all the time.

is that where you meet most of the people you have sex with?
Oh my I don't like sex and haven't for years. I got bored with the whole notion. ?

Perhaps you are doing it wrong?

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.

So are you, but nobody minds.
Trying to out stupid the stupid are we?

Why does your own stupidity being pointed out get under your skin?

A white male. educated practicing Christian American citizen, makes a choice to become a political person. and you vile talking un Christians abuse him for his sex life not his political views. there is no requirement to vote for or support him, what have you got against white Christian male? are you not the ones saying white Christian males are being picked on? just crazy talk. don't like him fine, no need to get in the gutter over not liking gays. I don't like vile talk, but find no need to swear at you when I disagree with your views.

I don't care about his sex life. I care about his preaching about his sex life. I particularly don't like his claim that "God made me this way". After all, that's exactly what Jeffrey Dahmer said. It's what all perverts say. It is exactly what all pedophiles say.

Aside from that, I despise to man's policies and would attack him with any weapon at hand including his perverted sexuality.
Preaching ? Seriously ? When the fuck did he preach? Preaching involves trying to persuade others to your point of view. He never did that. he only offer a statement or two of fact as to who he is . And the height of stupidity is to compare him to Dahmer . He may hay used words similar to Dahmer but Dahmer killed and ate people . That is nothing less than a pathetic logical fallacy in the form of a false equivalency.

Since so many cannibals are also gay and claim to be born that way the comparison is fair.
Even if true, it is still stupid and dishonest and a further reflection of your inability to make a case for anything without employing logical fallacies. It is stupid because Mayor Pete is not a cannibal and has not used religion or God to justify or excuse harming others, unlike people on the religious right, and yes, Dahmer. For the reason, Evangelicals and Dahmer have more in common than Pete and Dahmer

No, that’s NOT what that means. 52% approval does not mean 48% disapprove. Not everything is, pardon the pun, black and white.

You made the incorrect (and stupid) claim that “most blacks won’t tolerate a gay person”. I proved you ridiculously wrong. Just own it.

Your poll is worthless, just like every other poll out there. It was made to say what the pollsters wanted it to say.

Are you black? Are members of your family black? Did you grow up around blacks? Are blacks members of your church?

If not, why would you trust a poll to tell you what you should already know is a lie?

You have nothing that supports your contention that the poll is not accurate. Every poll shows that gay marriage receives majority support nationwide and in MOST subcategories, Evangelicals being the outlier.

Look at that gradual rise...

% of U.S. adults who favor same-sex marriage, by race (2001-2017)

Year White, non-Hispanic Black, non-Hispanic
2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
Lol
Everyone has skeletons in the closet....

You are assuming they care so much about hating gays that it will change their votes...seems a stretch

Chicago shows the exact opposite. Blacks voted overwhelmingly to support a lesbian for Mayor.

Those that can vote, probably chose to stay home as the only choice was to vote for the Democrat lesbian. Chicago is a perfect example of one-party rule. When was the last Republican mayor? Got any idea?
Still nothing to back up your assertions. Why am I not surprised. Show your work, teacher.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
True, Generally people don’t care anymore... Which is fine.

But that alone doesn’t qualify him… LOL

Too bad you sick filth have to lie all the time. Buttpoker and the media are the ones doing what you claim faggot.

Too bad you sick filth have to lie all the time. Buttpoker and the media are the ones doing what you claim faggot.

You have the entire internet at your fingertips and the best you can come up with is "Buttpoker"? Is all this anger and rage because you can't pronounce his name? I realize it's more than one syllable but it's really quite easy. Boot edge edge.

The Dems got to have a message that will make as much sense in 2054, when Mayor Pete reaches the age of the current president, Trump, at 71.

So are you, but nobody minds.
Trying to out stupid the stupid are we?

Why does your own stupidity being pointed out get under your skin?
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:You people think that you can get under my skin?? The fact that you have to call me stupid shows that I have gotten under your skin and that you have nothing to counter my facts and logic. :highfive::highfive::highfive:

True, Generally people don’t care anymore... Which is fine.

But that alone doesn’t qualify him… LOL
No one is saying that it does, so your point is.....well.....pointless

Wipe the spit off your chin and tell us what is upsetting you so.

I am straight but I think it is FANTASTIC that an openly homosexual man is running for President.

Seems America is finally entering the 1980's.

I know little of his positions. But what little I have heard...I generally like.

Plus, he will piss off old homophobes like Bush92 to NO end...BONUS.

Looks like Bush92 (and many other Trumpbot homophobes) answered your first question by creating (and their content in) this thread.

And, sadly, the answer is obviously 'yes'.

You have nothing that supports your contention that the poll is not accurate. Every poll shows that gay marriage receives majority support nationwide and in MOST subcategories, Evangelicals being the outlier.

Look at that gradual rise...

% of U.S. adults who favor same-sex marriage, by race (2001-2017)

Year White, non-Hispanic Black, non-Hispanic
2001 34% 32%
2003 32% 28%
2004 31% 21%
2005 37% 27%
2006 35% 25%
2007 38% 26%
2008 41% 26%
2009 37% 29%
2010 44% 30%
2011 49% 36%
2012 49% 40%
2013 50% 38%
2014 53% 42%
2015 58% 39%
2016 57% 42%
2017 64% 51%
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

There you go with polls again! Didn't you learn after the past few elections that polls do not matter?

I can make a poll show that most people believe that you are a three-headed chicken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back