Queer storms off set of Sky News

Good. It's way past time you conservative assholes stopped feingning sympathy for the victims.
I don't mourn the deaths of filthy perverts. But I can only speak for myself.

They are people, they should be mourned and remembered. Genocide of LGBT is against the law.
This wasn't a genocide, it was a mass shooting.

Yes 50 people is a mass shooting.

What's happening to Christians in the Middle East is a Genocide, also the Yazidi's are under direct threat of Genocide from Radical Islam.

We need to support not only our Christian brothers and sisters, we need to support the Yazidi's, to help assist them to a safe place until they can return to their land, a land that they've inhabited for a Millenia, the Yazidi's greatest wish and hope is to return to their land.

We have no problem with the Yazidi's, they're peaceful peoples, they mean us no harm.

Endangered Religious Minorities in the Middle East and Their Struggle for Survival Fordham University Yazda
Fags genocide themselves, bunch of bug chasing vermin.

Queer boy activist and Muslim apologist gets upset because he feels no one else can feel as bad about the attacks as gays. All while he makes every excuse for Islam, claiming that the Orlando Queer-Muslim just pretended to be Islamic to justify his hate for gays. Only oops, the Muslim turned out to be as gay as Mr.Jones himself.

You can't make this shit up.

What a little brat, he needs to be bitch-slapped.

OMG get him a Safe Space already :rolleyes-41:

Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

No sympathy. They are all like this.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?

Who said that Omar ????? was a gay man?

Queer boy activist and Muslim apologist gets upset because he feels no one else can feel as bad about the attacks as gays. All while he makes every excuse for Islam, claiming that the Orlando Queer-Muslim just pretended to be Islamic to justify his hate for gays. Only oops, the Muslim turned out to be as gay as Mr.Jones himself.

Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?

Who said that Omar ????? was a gay man?

Yes. He was a faggot Muslim. His dad probably Bacha Bazi'd him like most afghan Muslims do.

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.

yes, it's a gay hate crime perpetrated by a gay, posing as an islamic terrorist.

all these liberals are hilarious.

They are yes, I think some are now so funny, they've reached professional comedy level and need to take their comedic routine to the stage, they'd all be a huge hit at the box office.

CandyCorn for example, yesterday morning she was just so funny I nearly wet my panties :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.

yes, it's a gay hate crime perpetrated by a gay, posing as an islamic terrorist.

He was both a self hating faggot and a Muslim. Dying as a martyr forgives your sins in Islam. So he lived it up until he couldn't hack life as a living, walking and breathing contradiction.

Nope, it's not obvious.
He was both a self hating faggot and a Muslim. Dying as a martyr forgives your sins in Islam. So he lived it up until he couldn't hack life as a living, walking and breathing contradiction.

So as he was gay, he won't be getting those 72 Virgins from Mohammed then.

Nope, it's not obvious.

Did Muhammad specify whether the virgins would be male or female? I don't think he did. He just said virgins.

there aren't a lot of people denying the fact that gays were targeted, but it's a lot of splitting hairs the reasons why. same kind of shit on msnbc all day today, this sort of subliminal threat that they're going to do everything in their power to inspire people to go on killing sprees if we don't hand over our guns. a registered democrat makes 50 gay martyrs for the gun control jihad...

Nope, it's not obvious.

Did Muhammad specify whether the virgins would be male or female? I don't think he did. He just said virgins.
Aye, OOM, I reckon he's spotted a loophole there.

Nope, it's not obvious.

Lol

Lol
Entry to heaven on a technicality.

Nope, it's not obvious.

Well as it's Mohammed it could be virgin boys, he was a Paedophile himself, so who knows.

The only people I feel sorry for in this case is the parents that found out their son was a sodomite by learning they were killed at a faggot venue.

That's gotta be rough.

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot .......

Your

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS .....

Nope, it's not obvious.

Your pellucid denial only makes you more obvious. You should be locked away now like your fellow closet-case scumbag should have been years ago.

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot .......

Your

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS .....

Nope, it's not obvious.

Your pellucid denial only makes you more obvious. You should be locked away now like your fellow closet-case scumbag should have been years ago.

Get AIDS and die, faggot.

Forum List

Back