Queer storms off set of Sky News

Queer boy activist and Muslim apologist gets upset because he feels no one else can feel as bad about the attacks as gays. All while he makes every excuse for Islam, claiming that the Orlando Queer-Muslim just pretended to be Islamic to justify his hate for gays. Only oops, the Muslim turned out to be as gay as Mr.Jones himself.

You can't make this shit up.

What a little brat, he needs to be bitch-slapped.

OMG get him a Safe Space already :rolleyes-41:

Please don't "bitch slap" him. That's what he wants you to do to him.
It's the only way the little creep can 'get off'.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?
Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.
yes, it's a gay hate crime perpetrated by a gay, posing as an islamic terrorist.
He was both a self hating faggot and a Muslim. Dying as a martyr forgives your sins in Islam. So he lived it up until he couldn't hack life as a living, walking and breathing contradiction.

So as he was gay, he won't be getting those 72 Virgins from Mohammed then.
Did Muhammad specify whether the virgins would be male or female? I don't think he did. He just said virgins.
True. Muslim pre-teen boys are also virgins.
Ever visit a muslim country market? There's more queer sex going on behind the stalls than bartering for goat eye balls.

[QUOTE="dannyboys, post: 14516866, member: 46316] than bartering for goat eye balls.[/QUOTE]

cooked or raw?

Forum List

Back