Queer storms off set of Sky News

Good. It's way past time you conservative assholes stopped feingning sympathy for the victims.
I don't mourn the deaths of filthy perverts. But I can only speak for myself.
Allahu Ackbar
Nah. The Physical Removal Principle. We want to remove kebab too.

Kebab's stink, I think only people who've tumbled out of a bar and are pretty much half-drunk must eat them, the meat looks like Mystery Meat, I think it's meant to be lamb or it could be goat....they fuck the goat then turn it into a Kebab :eek-52:

Then there's the below sort of Kebab, the one at the right is ISIS Commander Abu Wahib.

isis.jpg

Two lamb, hold the pickled vegetables, extra sauce

Good. It's way past time you conservative assholes stopped feingning sympathy for the victims.
I don't mourn the deaths of filthy perverts. But I can only speak for myself.
Allahu Ackbar
Nah. The Physical Removal Principle. We want to remove kebab too.

Kebab's stink, I think only people who've tumbled out of a bar and are pretty much half-drunk must eat them, the meat looks like Mystery Meat, I think it's meant to be lamb or it could be goat....they fuck the goat then turn it into a Kebab :eek-52:

Then there's the below sort of Kebab, the one at the right is ISIS Commander Abu Wahib.

isis.jpg

Two lamb, hold the pickled vegetables, extra sauce
And hold the Muslim as well.

What a little brat, he needs to be bitch-slapped.

OMG get him a Safe Space already :rolleyes-41:
Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

No sympathy. They are all like this.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?
Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot .......

Your

Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?
Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS .....

Nope, it's not obvious.

Your pellucid denial only makes you more obvious. You should be locked away now like your fellow closet-case scumbag should have been years ago.
Get AIDS and die, faggot.

Most people with AIDs are hetero

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.
yes, it's a gay hate crime perpetrated by a gay, posing as an islamic terrorist.
He was both a self hating faggot and a Muslim. Dying as a martyr forgives your sins in Islam. So he lived it up until he couldn't hack life as a living, walking and breathing contradiction.

So as he was gay, he won't be getting those 72 Virgins from Mohammed then.

Young boys as beautiful as pearls

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot .......

Your

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS .....

Nope, it's not obvious.

Your pellucid denial only makes you more obvious. You should be locked away now like your fellow closet-case scumbag should have been years ago.

Not in this country:
"
Statistics on HIV/AIDS and percentage of population infected
by Matt Slick

1. Number of people infect with HIV
    1. 2008, over 1.1 million in U.S. is infected with HIV: "At the end of 2008, an estimated 1,178,350 persons aged 13 and older were living with HIV infection in the United States. Of those, 20% had undiagnosed HIV infections." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#exposure)
  2. "Percentage of Homosexual Infected is much higher than non homosexual Population."
    1. 2% of U.S. population is gay has largest % of HIV infection: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic,MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died." (Center for Disease Control, http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    2. Homosexual men 44-86 times more likely to be infect with HIV: "In 2007, MSM [Men Sex with Men] were 44 to 86 times as likely to be diagnosed with HIV compared with other men, and 40 to 77 times as likely as women." (Center for Disease Control, http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    3. 61% of new HIV infections occur with gay and bisexual men: "Incidence is the number of new HIV infections that occur during a given year. CDC estimates that approximately 50,000 people are newly infected with HIV each year in the United States. In 2009 (the most recent year that data are available), there were an estimated 48,100 new HIV infections.1 Most (61%) of these new infections occurred in gay and bisexual men. Black/African American men and women were also strongly affected and were estimated to have an HIV incidence rate than was 7 times as high as the incidence rate among whites. Visit the HIV incidence page for more details." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#exposure)
  3. Percentage of HIV infected
    1. 2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection: "Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections.While CDC estimates that MSM represent only 2 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for the majority (61 percent; 29,300) of all new HIV infections in 2009. Young MSM (ages 13 to 29) were most severely affected, representing more than one quarter of all new HIV infections nationally (27 percent; 12,900 in 2009)." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HIVIncidencePressRelease.html)
    2. 19% of MSM [men sex with men] are infected with HIV; 44% unaware they are infected: "A recent CDC study found that in 2008 one in five (19%) MSM in 21 major US cities were infected with HIV, and nearly half (44%) were unaware of their infection." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    3. Worldwide, 1% infected with HIV: "Worldwide, approximately one in every 100 adults aged 15 to 49 is HIV-infected." (The Body, thebody.com/content/art6580.html)
    4. 53% of new HIV infections occur with MSM [men sex with men]:"MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the U.S. each year (53%, or an estimated 28,700 infections)." (cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/fastfacts-msm-final508comp.pdf)
    5. MSM is 4% of population yet has HIV 44 time the rate of other men: While CDC estimates that MSM account for just 4 percent of the U.S. male population aged 13 and older, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among MSM in the U.S. is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522–989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per 100,000 other men). (cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/fastfacts-msm-final508comp.pdf)
    6. MSM group only group with increasing HIV infection rate: "MSM are the only risk group in the U.S. in which new HIV infections are increasing. While new infections have declined among both heterosexuals and injection drug users, the annual number of new HIV infections among MSM has been steadily increasing since the early 1990s."

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.
yes, it's a gay hate crime perpetrated by a gay, posing as an islamic terrorist.
He was both a self hating faggot and a Muslim. Dying as a martyr forgives your sins in Islam. So he lived it up until he couldn't hack life as a living, walking and breathing contradiction.

You believe he will be getting 72 male virgins?

Nope, it's not obvious.

They are 'servant' boys, as beautiful as pearls :wink_2:

Nope, it's not obvious.

Did Muhammad specify whether the virgins would be male or female? I don't think he did. He just said virgins.

Or if you read Ephrem's hymns of paradise in syriac........white raisins like crystals

Your

Nope, it's not obvious.

You're a danger to yourself and society, you repressed, closet-case psycho. Get help before it's too late.

Your

Nope, it's not obvious.

You're a danger to yourself and society, you repressed, closet-case psycho. Get help before it's too late.
Go hang out at the Pulse club.

Your

Nope, it's not obvious.

No means no, closet case.

Nope, it's not obvious.

Even women who die in jihad become idealized males when they reach the gardens.

There are fruits for any appetite there including scattered pearls

Homoerotica has a long history in the arab world

Your

Nope, it's not obvious.

The fuck are you babbling about, fag lover?

Even women who die in jihad become idealized males when they reach the gardens.

There are fruits for any appetite there including scattered pearls

Homoerotica has a long history in the arab world
That's true.

Your

Stop begging and go get yourself admitted somewhere, closet-case.

You keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel better about your poop dick, sugarpants.

You keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel better about your poop dick, sugarpants.

No means no, you obsessive closet-case psycho. You're already losing it. Get help immediately.

Your

Nope, it's not obvious.

Not in this country:
"
Statistics on HIV/AIDS and percentage of population infected
by Matt Slick

1. Number of people infect with HIV
    1. 2008, over 1.1 million in U.S. is infected with HIV: "At the end of 2008, an estimated 1,178,350 persons aged 13 and older were living with HIV infection in the United States. Of those, 20% had undiagnosed HIV infections." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#exposure)
  2. "Percentage of Homosexual Infected is much higher than non homosexual Population."
    1. 2% of U.S. population is gay has largest % of HIV infection: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic,MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died." (Center for Disease Control, http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    2. Homosexual men 44-86 times more likely to be infect with HIV: "In 2007, MSM [Men Sex with Men] were 44 to 86 times as likely to be diagnosed with HIV compared with other men, and 40 to 77 times as likely as women." (Center for Disease Control, http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    3. 61% of new HIV infections occur with gay and bisexual men: "Incidence is the number of new HIV infections that occur during a given year. CDC estimates that approximately 50,000 people are newly infected with HIV each year in the United States. In 2009 (the most recent year that data are available), there were an estimated 48,100 new HIV infections.1 Most (61%) of these new infections occurred in gay and bisexual men. Black/African American men and women were also strongly affected and were estimated to have an HIV incidence rate than was 7 times as high as the incidence rate among whites. Visit the HIV incidence page for more details." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#exposure)
  3. Percentage of HIV infected
    1. 2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection: "Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections.While CDC estimates that MSM represent only 2 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for the majority (61 percent; 29,300) of all new HIV infections in 2009. Young MSM (ages 13 to 29) were most severely affected, representing more than one quarter of all new HIV infections nationally (27 percent; 12,900 in 2009)." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HIVIncidencePressRelease.html)
    2. 19% of MSM [men sex with men] are infected with HIV; 44% unaware they are infected: "A recent CDC study found that in 2008 one in five (19%) MSM in 21 major US cities were infected with HIV, and nearly half (44%) were unaware of their infection." (Center for Disease Control, cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm)
    3. Worldwide, 1% infected with HIV: "Worldwide, approximately one in every 100 adults aged 15 to 49 is HIV-infected." (The Body, thebody.com/content/art6580.html)
    4. 53% of new HIV infections occur with MSM [men sex with men]:"MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the U.S. each year (53%, or an estimated 28,700 infections)." (cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/fastfacts-msm-final508comp.pdf)
    5. MSM is 4% of population yet has HIV 44 time the rate of other men: While CDC estimates that MSM account for just 4 percent of the U.S. male population aged 13 and older, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among MSM in the U.S. is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522–989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per 100,000 other men). (cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/fastfacts-msm-final508comp.pdf)
    6. MSM group only group with increasing HIV infection rate: "MSM are the only risk group in the U.S. in which new HIV infections are increasing. While new infections have declined among both heterosexuals and injection drug users, the annual number of new HIV infections among MSM has been steadily increasing since the early 1990s."

Killings have gone up 20% while infections have gone down 17% (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the University of Pennsylvania, 3 May 2016).

Killings of LGBT and HIV-affected people rose 20% in 2015, report finds

No means no, you obsessive closet-case psycho. You're already losing it. Get help immediately.
You're the only one acting obsessive here, girlfriend. Lol

You're the only one acting obsessive here, girlfriend. Lol

Go beg somewhere else,freak. No means no.

Forum List

Back